CH. 1

Ties
"Since we all have ties with nice suits and nice coats... Why don't we become a team..." The blue haired man looked at the younger with a blank expression but a full mind. The five of them stood in a circle. Choi Seunghyun, code name T.O.P, the oldest of the rivals,stood taller and broader than any of them, his blue hair and dark eyes more hypnotic than anything ever seen. He had an eerie aura around him that gave off a dangerous vibe.
Kwon Ji young, code name G-Dragon, stood next to the elder. He was a lean man with long black hair that flowed into red tips. One look and it was obvious he was the quirky one... But more importantly, the whacko was good at his job and probably took it the most serious.
Next in line was Young Bae,code name Taeyang. A tall clean cut, sharply dressed man with short, uniquely cut brown hair. But don't let the looks fool you. Under the suit were muscles built for fighting. Violence and defense was his forte. He and Ji Young had a special business relationship. Ji Young was the brains while He was the bronze.
The youngest of the five stood next to Taeyang, his name was Lee Seunghyun, but nicknamed Seungri, Victory, VI, and panda. His cute face is deceiving. Beneath that face is a man who not only loves women and is a heartbreaker, but also one of the republic of Korea's best assassins. It's the cute ones you always have to watch out for.
The last one was a man with blonde hair in a purple velvet suit, and a smile that lit up the world. Kang Daesung was his real name... He usually went by that name, only for his profession did he go by D-lite. Quite ironically though, he delivers bad luck and not delight. To the women, he's known as the smiling angel.
A dastardly group of men all about assassination and bounty hunting, even sweeping for game and money. They glared at each other quietly coming to an agreement on whether or not to do as the blonde man suggested.
 
 
1 week earlier.
"D-lite, report." He put his watch up to his lips and pressed a button on the side. " The target has been spotted. I've followed her for approximately an hour and a half." "Good work agent. Let us know if anything unexpected happens." He nodded as if the man on the other end of the line could see and continued looking through his binoculars at the target. "Lee Chaerin... You will be caught." He was watching target Lee when he noticed a tall man with blue hair taking pictures of her from not too far away. She didn't seem to notice. A smile crept up on his face. 'A ert?' He thought. He stood up and climbed down from the roof of a neighboring store and walked towards the coffee shop, where the man and Miss Lee were located. He walked up to the counter and glanced over at miss Lee, smiling. She was staring back at him. 'All to easy,' he thought as he looked away. The barista came up and he looked at her. She began blushing and stuttered asking him what he wanted. "Please, I would take a medium decaf caramel macchiato brewed at 120 degrees Fahrenheit, whip cream on top. Thank you." He spoke with absolutely no interest in his voice and a slightly annoyed attitude, causing the barista to roll her eyes and hurry to fix his drink. "You know, you can tell a lot about a person by their coffee. You must be very complicated." Miss Lee approached him, her arms half crossed, one hand holding a regular black coffee by the looks of it. "And you must be simple.", he retorted staring at the guy out the window with the blue hair, still taking pictures. turned into a slight pout and then opened. "I'm CL." "Are you?" She nodded. It was silent for a while. "Aren't you going to tell me your name?" He laughed and walked outside. Straight past the blue haired man. CL stared in disbelief as the blonde walked away. Daesung made sure to make eye contact with the unwelcome photographer. The blue haired man noticed this and put down his phone as the blonde passed. 'His eyes...' Daesung thought as he felt a clench in his stomach. He kept walking hoping his plan would work. The haired man turned and starting following him, acting coolly about it. But still, turned every corner and crossed every street that Daesung did. After few minutes the blue man sneezed a mighty sneeze, allotting a few seconds for Daesung to escape into a nearby alley. A dead end. Daesung turned around and found the blue man towering him. "Who are you?" The stranger asked in a voice so deep Daesung seemed to drown in it. "Does it matter?" Daesung mused. "You're an accomplice of suspect Lee. What is your relation. If you lie, I'll have to skip to drastic measures." "Is that a threat? Stalking is illegal you know?" Seeing amusement wasn't on the mans face, he decided to skip the shenanigans. "I don't know her." He argued. The blue haired man stared at the blonde man for a long time. Each second more intense than the last. He looked him over, up and down. His eyes cut fine lines all over Daesung's body. Daesung noticed this and started to blush. He liked the idea of being checked out by this intimidating creep.The blue hair man cleared his throat. "Fine." He turned around and walked away, leaving Daesung behind. 'What a jerk.' Daesung thought. He stuck his hands in his pocket and smiled. His plan had worked. He didn't need any stalkers interfering with his mission. He walked towards his house.