CH. 2

Ties
The next morning Daesung awoke to the sun leaking in the window, flooding his eyes. "Morning." He said to the empty bedroom. He sat up and looked at what he had done with his life. Graduated college, joined a secret service, works under cover, has a decent mansion... But still, no friends or love life. He got out of bed and went for a shower. ing his silk top, his chest was revealed... Clean. No scratches nor scars. He was super good at his job and Had never gotten hurt while on a case. He was Firm and had such a nice collar bone. He was thin and muscular, 100% healthy. He stepped into the warm shower feeling the water trickle down his bubbly body. Once he finished he wrapped a towel around his waist and walked down stairs to the kitchen, opening the fridge to grab a small container of chocolate milk. In mid sip, The door bell rang, startling Daesung. "Company?" He walked to the door and opened it, revealing the blue haired man, holding up a warrant. Daesung looked at the blue haired man as he turned a light pink and covered his face with one hand, the other still holding the paper. "What's wrong with you?" Daesung mused. "I'm sorry to disturb your shower Mr. Kang, but I have a few questions for you." The words echoed through Daesung mind. 'shower, shower, shower....' He quickly used his arms to cover his bare chest. "I'm very sorry. Please come in, I'll get you some chocolate milk. Make yourself at home." And with that, the blonde ran up the stairs. The blue haired man, who was still warm in the face, slowly made his way in, closing the door behind him, and sitting in the leather recliner. Moments later the blonde had come back down stairs, this time dressed in a black suit and tie. "I'm sorry... You had to see that. I'm just not used to visitors." He apologized. "It's no problem but Forget it. I came to talk about Miss Chaerin Lee..." Daesungs mood turned sour. Who was this bastard who kept talking about his target? "What about her? Stalker." The blue man looked up at Daesung, he eyes like daggers, stabbed into all of Daesung's confidence,asking him to back off a little bit. "I did research, and you seem to have no history.... Yet you were also spying on her yesterday, so I'm not the only stalker. But instead of calling her out, you called me out... Which gives me reason to suspect that you're on her side." "Oh, I don't approve of stalking. And I'm not stalking. I'm working." Daesung said, slightly offended. "I was there for a reason... Now, I'd be grateful if you left my home and never came back. Thank you. " Without a word, the blue haired man got up and walked out door that Daesung had opened. Once he had left completely, Daesung slammed the door and sighed when his watch paged him. "D-lite." Daesung looked down at his watch and pressed a button, "yes?" " We've gotten intel on Chaerin Lee, she seems to be meeting up with someone named, Park Bom today." "Where at?" The man on the other side let out a long sigh and the rustling of papers could be heard. "Some bar called Shinhwa...." "Thanks ahjussi..... I'll be there." He wasted his breath, the man had already hung up.
That afternoon, Daesung approached a long building with the purple hue of black lights and the smell of lowlife drunks. The inside of the club was kind of classy, with chandeliers providing purple light and booths to sit at. In the leather booth at the very corner of the bar, Chaerin Lee sat with another Korean Woman. She had long brown hair, and was slightly pudgier than Chaerin but beautiful nonetheless. "Subject spotted," he spoke into his watch. "she is meeting with someone. I'll get closer to see if I can get details." "You do that." Daesung nodded as if the man on the other end could see him once again and strutted towards the table with the two women, but now there was another person. A boy. Sitting next to the one who wasn't Chaerin. Daesung walked up to the table. "Well, it seems I keep running into you." He said nonchalantly. "Hey. Nice to see you again. Wanna sit?" She asked, scooting over offering a spot next to her. "Thank you, Noona." He said as he sat down. "No need for the formalities, I told you... Call me CL." The other boy looked at Daesung. He was young. He had short brown hair and a face Daesung knew quite well. The two boys glared lasers at eachother. Breaking the silence, Daesung introduced himself. "Daesung, Kang Daesung."he outstretched his arm across the table to the other boy. "Seunghyun, Lee Seunghyun. " he said and shook the hand. CL looked over at Daesung. "So that's your name. Last time you ran off without telling me." The other girl looked between the two boys who were silently proclaiming war at each other through glaring. " Is there something wrong?" she inquired sensing the tension. Seunghyun shook his head not taking his eyes off of Daesung. The girl sighed and rolled her eyes then looked at Daesung. "I'm Bom. Park Bom." Daesung nodded. He was at the correct meeting,'just as General had said.' He thought to himself smiling brightly. "CL? Want to come to the restroom with me?" Bom asked the target. CL nodded and crawled out of the booth, heading towards the bathroom with Bom. Once the girls were in the bathroom, Daesung and seunghyuns eyes met instantaneously and a fire lit within them. " what are you doing here, agent D-lite?" "I could ask you the same thing.... VI." "Didn't you learn anything about snooping into my assignments." The younger spoke. Daesung scoffed. "I'm perusing my task. I couldn't care less about yours. After-all, I was promoted to a higher difficulty of work." "Higher difficulty?" VI lifted an eyebrow and blew air obnoxiously through his nose. "Obviously. Considering we are both here. Our work is the same." Daesung rolled his eyes. "hardly. It's just a coincidence. " "Coincidence? What is?" Chaerin said as she slid in next to the blonde. "Uhm... " Seunghyun said. Daesung popped in saying, "He was asking if there was something between us. And I said we just coincidentally ended up at the same place a second time." CL nodded. "Yeah, he didn't even tell me his name that time."
"I didn't tell you this time. I was telling him." Daesung said coldly. CL just huffed. "You don't have to be rude." Daesung nodded, standing up. "I'll be leaving first." "Bye." CL said waving. Her eyes fixated on the back of the blonde man walking away. Once outside of the club, Daesung sighed and slowly walked towards his house. Suddenly, Daesung felt his back be pushed to the wall forcibly, causing a staggering pain in his left shoulder. A skinny man with long black hair and red tips stood before him. "Chaerin Lee and Minzy, are mine. Back off." The man let go of Daesung with one more forceful push into the wall. Daesung groaned in pain. "What's with this chick?!" He grabbed his shoulder and prayed under his breath. Never had a mission been so confusing. "I wonder how many other people are involved in this? God, Chaerin Lee, why do you have to be so popular." He paused for a moment. "Minzy?" He spoke to himself. He shook his head. He didn't know her and she hasn't come up in his mission.... Yet. So she was useless and not any help... Yet.