Meetings

Roommates

APINK'S DORM
*Everyone gets a text message*

[Message] So Since everyone has different schedules, I'd like you guys to come at different times, because this is also a reality show. All of you already know your times. It will be after your schedule is finished. Please pack up today and get ready - Manager 

Wow, Daebak, were actaully doing this? Namjoo spoke up first. I thought he was joking about this, Hayoung said. They started packing. Hey, at least all 6 of us are going to be on it together, so it won't be as awkward, Chorong quickly told them. They all nodded their heads in agreement.

EXO'S DORM
Aishhh!! I can't believe I got picked! Sehun yelled to his hyungs. The members just chuckled. Some, members. The others are just sad. They don't want to do this reality show because it weird and awkward in their opinion. 

*text message*

[Message] Hello, all of you will come at different time because of your schedules. 6 of you have CF filming or drama filmings etc. It's also a reality show so we want to make it seem as accuarate as possible. Pack your stuff and get ready. - Manager

The 6 of them didn't say anything and just sighed. The other 6 members who were not chosen were laughing hysterically. Don't worry! We will visit you guys!! Kris laughed.

AT THE HOUSE|| 
WHO ARRIVES FIRST?

CHEN P.O.V
The doorbell rang. Is no one home? Aish, I knew I would be the first one since I never have a lot of things to do. I searched my pockets to find the key. I couldn't find it. I think I lost it. Oh right.. We only got 4 keys. I should've got one then! Since I was the one going first. I sighed. I'll just wait till the next person comes. I wonder who it is. It could be anybody. After a few minutes, or more like half an hour of waiting outside and playing on my phone, a black van pulls up. The first thing I thing I see was a guy coming out of the van, carrying luggages. He looks familiar. Then after that, I see a girl walk out. My eyes widened in surprised. It was an Apink member. I sighed. Oh my gosh, why her of all people?! 

NAMJOO P.O.V
Since I was the first out of all the Apink members to go, manager Oppa drove me first. I hope no ones there yet, but I wonder who is going to be there, we only got 3 keys anyways. I stepped out of the van, and the first Thing I saw was a very beautiful house. But.. The second thing I saw right away was. CHEN.. Of exo. What was he doing here?! Manager Oppa! Why is an exo member here?! I yelled at him. I don't know, was what he replied with. Since there were cameras, I walked to him and politely bowed saying, Annyonghasaeyo. While both of us are actually gritting our teeths together while we're looking at each other to show how much we hate this. 

Do you have the key? Chen asked. No, do you? Namjoo asked. If I did, I would've been inside half an hour ago, he gritted his teeth. He tried not to shout because the cameras are recording right now. I guess we have to wait, They both said at the same time. Don't copy me! They both yelled again. UGH! They said at the same time again, trying to keep their anger in. They decided not to say anything. Well, I'm leaving now, Apink's manager said. Why?! They both yelled at the exact same time again. JINJA!! Seriously!! Chen said keeping his voice down. The manager walked into the car and drove off. The only people left were Chen and Namjoo. Still trying not to talk to each other. Chen took out his phone again and started playing games. Namjoo looked at his phone. She laughed. Oh, so you can only get to 500 points? I can get to a 1000! Namjoo challenged. Oh yea?! Wanna bet?! Chen shouted. Namjoo took his phone and started playing. Both of them keep screaming and shouting, making the neighbours angry. OH!! IN YOUR FACE!! Namjoo shouted. Oh your on! Chen shouted back. This went on for hours. Still, leaving nobody winning.

NAEUN P.O.V
I'm done filming my CF for the day so I'm pretty tired. I asked my manager who's there so far, but he only replied with a I'm not exactly sure. I'm kind of excited for this program because I get to meet new people. Maybe even a boyfriend. I'm pretty upset because I finished filming We got married with Taemin. I still remember me watching him back hugging Minah in the drama parody he did. I think he never liked me in the first place.

KAI P.O.V
I at Kaiy,Baiy,Bo. I'll never win a game. I sighed. I wonder who's there already. The only person I know who's there already is Chen-Hyung. He told everyone that he doesn't have a schedule today. I just finished filming for the Pathcode teaser. Since I am the first one to do it anyway. I'm not exited to win this show. I'd rather just stay home, seriously. I can't believe our manager made us do this. What's the point anyways.

They both arrived at the same time and got out of their car. Naeun spotted KAI first. What are you doing here?! She yelled trying to sound polite since there are cameras around. I'm on this show. Kai answered. Also shocked to see an Apink member here. A member that he hated the most because she always acted nice and polite and it annoyed him. Even though they acted friendly on WGM. It doesn't seem that way in real life. Let's go in. They both said rolling their eyes at each other. The manager carried their luggage, This is going to be a long day, they said to each other while watching them walking in front of the house.

When they first got In front of the house, the first thing they see is Chen and Namjoo. Playing on the phone, shouting and yelling. OH! I'm ABOUT TO PASS your high score!! Namjoo yelled. But then, that was when his phone shut down. Yah. What happened?! Namjoo asked. It died, Chen replied then he started jumping up and cheering. Oh snap! You didn't pass my high score! What are you guys doing Kai and Naeun asked. OH FINALLY YOU GUYS ARE HERE! 
DO YOU GUYS HAVE THE KEY?! Both Namjoo and Chen shouted. Kai and Naeun looked at each other for a second. Yes.. Here.. They both grabbed their keys out of theirs pockets at the same time. Then, Chen and Namjoo rushed and took the keys out of their hands. Both of them went to the door lock and rushed inside to charge the phone and play again. HEY PLEASE TAKE OUR LUGGAGE IN! They heard them shout before going in.

WHAT?! Naeun yelled. I'll take my own member luggage. And you take yours, and your members. Kai said. Agreed. Naeun replied. They both took their member luggage in first. After Naeun barely picked up Namjoos luggage, they went to get there's. Yah.. Can you help me with my luggage? Your on camera, Naeun said pointing and smirking. Fine. Kai said. You can take mine, it's light so you will be able to carry it. Keurae, they said trying to keep their friendly smile on. Kai picked up her luggage, but then. The lock opened and everything fell out. Kai looked at the things and quickly picked it up. What is this? Kai asked. You wear this? He laughed. Naeun rushed over put it down! Her face turned red. Okay then. Kai kept laughing. Yah stop laughing! Naeun shouted. Okay. He picked up her luggage and they roughy everything inside.

IN THE HOUSE||
YAH YAH YAH!! HAHA! I BEAT YOUR SCORE LOSER! Namjoo shouted. Okay then, a different game! You won't be able to beat me in this game Chen grinned. WHAT?!! I LOST?! Haha! Namjoo shouted.

Kai and Naeun have been carrying the luggages in. 
Hey guys lets just see who's our roommates now. Kai said.
Everyone gathered around the table ignoring each other. Wait I have a question, Naeun asked. How many exo members will there be? Cause there are already 2. Yea, Namjoo joined in. Roommates is suppose to be random people. 6 of us. Chen replied. NAE?! But we have 6 Apink members coming! Namjoo shouted. That's what made the boys junp. What?! But there's only a cast of 12 people on this show.. Oh my gosh. They all clenched their teeths while looking at each other. Anyways, let's see who our roommates are. Let's do Apink first. They pulled out a piece of paper showing the roommates.

APINK MEMBERS PAIRINGS
Chorong & Eunji
Namjoo & Hayoung
Naeun & Bomi

EXO MEMBER PAIRINGS
Luhan & Baekhyun
Chen & Sehun
Kai & D.O

They didn't want to talk to each other so they just ignored each other and carried their suitcases upstairs to start unpacking. 

NAMJOO P.O.V
I walked into my room and It was really big. I don't know why they're making us do roommates with only two groups. Except the other group is the people we hate the most, how ironic. I saw a phone so I tried dialling on it. 

CHEN P.O.V
So this is why 6 of us had to go on roommates. Cause there were 6 Apink members. How did we not figure that out? I started unpacking when the phone rang in the room. I was confused until I looked over the room and saw the phone

Namjoo - Yobosaeyo?
Chen - Why are you calling me? 
Namjoo - I thought I'm calling Naeun's room! 
Chen - Well you didnt. You called my number.
Namjoo - I see that! Gosh why do you have to make me hate you even more every second.
Chen - Hey watch out, there are cameras
They both just sighed.

NAEUN P.O.V
I started unpacking till I remembered. The rest of the Apink members are all going to be back late though. I remembered back what happened when Kai picked up my stuff by mistake. Gosh, that ert. I said out loud. I then I heard a voice saying,"I heard that. I then see Kai leaning against the door frame. 

Kai - Hey what ert?
Naeun - You
Kai - Me?
Naeun - Yea you.
Kai - How?
Naeun - You.. Picked up my "clothing" 
Kai - Yah, that was because you didn't put your lock on properly. 

Naeun scoffs, whatever ert.

AT NIGHT WHEN EVERYONE HAS HAVE DINNER ALREADY||

D.O P.O.V
I bought some groceries so I can make food to eat. I was one of the people who had a key so I walked inside. It was really dark. I guess some people were here already. I tried turning on the light, but it didn't work. Power outage I guessed. I decided to make a little something where I didn't have to cook it. 

BOMI P.O.V
I'm super tired and hungry. But most people are probably sleeping so I'll just sneak into the kitchen to see if their are any food that I can take. I was one of the people who got the key. When I walked inside the house was dark. I tried turning on a light but It didn't work. I didn't care, I just walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge but I saw nothing inside so I closed it. I then heard a sound in the kitchen . I went over to check out the sound but saw nothing. I got scared so I quickly ran but I bumped against the wall. I closed my eyes then opened it after the light . Finally the powers back I sighed, but I looked in front of me and screamed.

It wasn't a wall that I bumped into, but it was a person. OH My gosh! ITS YOU! They both pointed at each other. It was D.O of exo. What are you doing here?! I whispered loudly. Same goes for you he said. I'm on this show they answered at the same time. They both gasped in horror. They both rushed to the paper on the table and looked at the roommates. It was all exo and Apink members. DAEBAK.. Why is this happening D.O questioned. 

I know we have like a hate relationship and all but can you make food.. I'm really hungry.. Bomi said looking at her stomach. D.O sighed. Only today. I'm going to be nice to you. Bomi clapped her hands silently. Thanks.. They then heard a knock on the door. Someone must be here, Bomi said. Bomi went to get the door while D.O went upstairs to sleep.

She opened the door and she sees Chorong. Oh hi, I'll see you tomorrow. I'm tired today, and I have to wake up early today, Chorong said tiredly. Okay, Bomi nodded. Oh by the way. Your rooming with Eunji. Where's your suitcase? I'm bringing it tomorrow, Chorong replied. 

CHORONG'S P.O.V
I didn't ask her who our roommates were because I was too tired filming for my drama all day, and I have to get up in 2 hours. I walked into my room but didn't see anyone there so I just layed on the bed. After that, I suddenly got a text message, it was from Eunji.

Eunji - I'm going to come later, everyone in the house currently is sleeping right now right? 
Chorong - Appearently..
Eunji - Okay, sleep well.

EUNJI P.O.V
I texted Chorong just to make sure there aren't any awkward meetings. Since everyone is asleep, and I'm finished my schedule, I can come to the "house" now. Only why are all 6 of us are on the show, it's unnecessary. I bet if I go on the bed for one second ill fall asleep. But I have a terrible habit of not waking up early. I was one of the people who had the keys. So I just opened the door and went inside. 

BAEKHYUN P.O.V
Damn Rock Paper Scissors. That game is just luck but I still at it. I rather just stay home. What's the point of all 6 of us going?! You might as well have all 12 of us stay at the dorm and bring cameras in. That's what roommates is. I had a key, D.O and Kai had a key. That's it. I'm super tired right now I can just collapse on the bed. I only brought one luggage, cause I didn't bring much. I walked into the house but it was all dark, I'm guessing everyone slept. I accidentally dropped my suitcase and it made a sound, hopefully no one heard that. 

EUNJI P.O.V
I was in the kitchen when I heard a sound. Everyone was already sleeping and I didn't see anyone walk down the stairs. It must be a crazy stalker fan. I wasn't scared because I was taught how to defend myself when I was young. I couldn't see clearly because it was dark, but I could still see a little bit. I couldn't turn on the lights or else that stalker might know I'm there. I saw the shadow. I made my way over. I tripped the person and flipped him over my shoulders. He has his back on the floor. 

BAEKHYUN P.O.V
I was making my way over to the stairs when suddenly I felt something trip me. I ignored it until someone flipped me over.

Eunji made her way over to the lights and quickly flipped the switch. They looked at each other, shouting each other's names. JUNG EUNJI?! BYUN BAEKHYUN?! 
What are you doing here?! They both shouted at each other. Baekhyun slowly stood up. Why the hell did you flip me?! You should be saying sorry right now! He yelled quietly as possible. Haha yah no. I'm sorry but not sorry anymore. She said and ran up stairs laughing. Baekhyun stared at her while she was going up the stairs.

LUHAN P.O.V
I made my way over to the house to drop off my stuff. I still need to finish my schedule but it was faster to drop off my stuff beforehand. I texted D.O earlier and he said I'm rooming with Baekhyun. I can't wait to get this program thing over with. I arrive at the house a couple minutes later. The house looks pretty nice. I took out the key from my pocket and unlocked the door, I jumped in surprise.

CHORONG P.O.V
I heard a beeping sound and I know that it's my alarm clock. I can't believe its been 2 hours already.. I see Eunji getting ready to sleep. I said bye to her and got ready. I made my way down the stairs. I was putting on my shoes when the door unlocked, I looked up. 

They both stared at each other in shock for seconds. Uh.. Chorong broke the silence. They tried to pretend they didn't see each other and ignored each other. Chorong stood up and she walked left. Luhan also walked left. They both sighed. And both went right. Aish!! Luhan yelled. They both kept going left or right. JINJA MOVE! They both yelled. They went left again, but after that they both stood there waiting for one of them to move. JUST move! Chorong pushed him aside and walked out to the car. Luhan follows behind. Chorong then turns around. 

Yah! Why are you following me?! Are you some kind of creep?!
NO WHY WOULD I?! Luhan yelled back. I have A SCHEDULE TOO! 
The camera makes moving sounds. They looked at the camera. 
I mean.. I have a schedule too! Luhan whispered while slightly shouting.
Ugh! Whatever! Chorong yelled. 
They both walked separate ways to their cars. Their managers seeing everything. 

HAYOUNG P.O.V
I waited for our manager to come pick me up after he drives Chorong to the drama filming. After he arrived we went to the house right away. My manager told me to go in while he go does some important things. 

SEHUN P.O.V
I was the last one to go because I had a photoshoot for an ad to do. I asked my manager to stop at a bubble tea place so I can buy one. He ordered a taro for me. A few minutes later, we arrived at the house, wow, that was fast I muttered under my breath. He dropped me off and drove somewhere quickly. I walked to the door, until I spotted a girl sitting there.

Sehun approached the girl. Hayoung looks up. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?! She shouted. I should be asking the same! Sehun yelled back.Anyways, do you have the key?! It looks like everyone is sleeping and were locked out. I rang the doorbell and knocked lots of times but no answer. Hayoung told him. No I don't, he replied. Oh seriously?! I know your older than me but it doesn't matter! Your pretty useless she laughed. Sehun just sat down and drank his bubble tea. Hayoung slides down against the wall. She looks at his poker face. To the bubble tea. She gulped while looking at the bubble tea. Why? You want some? He spoke up. NO! Of course not! Hayoung yelles. Okay geez . No need to shout. Hayoung gulped again. Sehun then pass her his drink. Here, have some, we might be out here for a long time. Hayoung again, gulped loudly, but she took it and drank it. THIS DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING THOUGH! She shouted, but she was blushing..

THE MANAGER'S CONVERSATION WHILE WATCHING THEM]
Okay, looks like we have all the pairings they laughed.