A Trip

Roommates

WHAT?! Everyone screeched. Today and yesterday wasn't enough, but now we need to spend more time with them?! Bomi yelled. Yah! It's not we want to spend time with you guys either! D.O answered back. I was going to hang out with my Taeyeonnie! Baekhyun yelled. Eunji rolls her eyes. I was going to do stuff! Kai also started arguing. Yea right, you have nothing better to do, Naeun said looking away. Everyone tried to quiet down and not fight.

Okay, let's pack. Everyone got up and got to their own room to pack.

EUNJI AND CHORONG ROOM||

They both waved to the camera. Hello, right now.. We are packing to start camping. And The most important thing for us to pack is bread. Or food. All of our members love food so. Chorong and Eunji said looking into the camera.

NAMJOO AND HAYOUNG ROOM||

You might've heard this a lot or watched our showtime.. Namjoo said. And you probably know that we love food! Hayoung joined in. And we also pack some personal things too.

BOMI AND NAEUN ROOM||

All our member planned this out, some members being food and some bring clothes. Naeun said. Yes, we know, that there will be food but you never know Bomi said staring and shrugging into the camera. So one member brings all the clothes, it's pretty stupid but we are fine with that, because we pack a lot, so we don't run out of clothes.


BAEKHYUN AND LUHAN ROOM||

Annyong, Baekhyun and Luhan said waving into the camera. Jigeum, we are packing, we just pack clothes and whilst stuff.

CHEN AND SEHUN ROOM||

We are really happy for this trip, Sehun said into the camera. Yes I agree, Chen said. We all pack seperate things, and my must have are these socks. Chen also added.

D.O AND KAI ROOM||

Annyong to our fans! We will now reveal what we pack. D.O and Kai said. So all of our members, pack a lot of different clothes but nothing out of the ordinary, just clothes and things like that. D.O said while showing his suitcase. He wears all black, Kai said pointing at D.O's clothes. Yes, I like the colour black so.. Yea. We hope you enjoy this episode! Kai and D.O said as sincere as they could.

Everyone got outside with their suitcase, still glaring at each other as usual, hating their life. Thier managers show up. Oh hi, today we will be driving you guys. Thank you!! They all shouted except Chorong. It's okay, I could've drived. NO! They all shouted. Chorong just rolled her eyes. This time. The van got bigger. The managers were in the front seats. He car ride was awkward. The exo members were watching the music show to see who's going to win. After a long silence the boys just screamed and shouted YES! What the hell? The Apink members said annoyed. The exo members ignored that. YES! MY TAEYEONNIE WON AGAIN! Baekhyun shouted. My girlfriends the best! All the exo members just clapped. Hey and did you guys see Girls Day? I really like the y concept, D.O said. True, Sehun said happily. The Apink members were super annoyed. Then the Apink members started talking.

Hey yah, Eunji. How is it acting with Hoya? And Seo In Guk? [From the drama Reply 1997] Naeun and Hayoung suddenly asked. I really like them, they are so cool! Eunji said. The exo members didn't hear them or wasn't paying attention. I also loved when we did the collab stage with B1A4. They were so cool! I wish we can go on stage with them again, but of course we can make that possible. Bomi commented making all the Apink members nod in agreement.

In everyone's mind they were just thinking about how much they hate each other. The managers looked at each other. Okay, let's fix this atmosphere, how about we play a game? How About a question game?The managers suggested. Everyone nodded since they couldn't say no. Let's do Exo vs Apink. You will be facing off whoever your sitting across from. They all agreed since they couldn't do anything. The topic will be love, we asked the fans to send in questions on the second episode live. And this part will be live, so you will personally give the fans the answers. And the fans will choose who gave the best answer. They all put their heads down, hating everything.

Okay first up is Luhan and Chorong. The question is ||

So, I am a girl high school student, but here's the thing. I have been dating a guy in my class for 3 years. But he hasn't once kissed me. I think it's a huge problem because before he dated me, he was a playboy and he kissed many girls, so why won't he kiss me?

Um.. Chorong and Luhan thought. I'll go first Luhan said.

I think he doesn't like you, Luhan said. You should just move on, and date a better guy.

Nonsense, Chorong replied causing Luhan to look at her. Listen, he probably didnt kiss you yet you because maybe he's not ready for it. Or he thinks you are not ready for it since he was a playboy, maybe you should try asking him.

Everyone didn't know who was right. They all waited to see who's right. The managers looked at their phones. That girl replied, She said Chorong is more right. So one point to Apink.

Apink cheered while Exo members just thought that Luhan's answer was right. Okay next.. Baekhyun and Eunji.. This is going to be easy Baekhyun said. Cause I'm actually dating. And he glanced over at Eunji. Unlike someone. Hey I watched dramas before!

Okay anyways.. The question is

I am a girl high school student, 2nd year. I liked this guy ever since middle school. So for 4 years? And I decided to confess. We then became boyfriend and girlfriend. But he has never confessed to me, not once he has never said "I love you" or "I like you". When you date. Shouldn't you be saying these kind of things to each other? But why not me?

Baekhyun and Eunji squinted their eyes thinking. This one is easy Baekhyun and Eunji said.

Well.. I am sure he likes and loves you. It's probably because he has a hard time saying those kind of words. So just be patient with him, Eunji said.

I've been through this before with my girlfriend, Baekhyun said. Eunji rolled her eyes. So, when we started dating, both of us were too nervous to confess, but it will happen soon, just don't rush him.

The text then came in and said "I agree with both of them, it really helped." Okay.. Point to both teams. Everyone sighed hard. Okay another question.. Next is Bomi and D.O

Question:

So I Am a girl high schooler. I concidentally ran into one f the cutest and most popularist guy in my school. 3-4 times actually. One day I helped him with something and He started cooking for me, And giving it to me at lunch. So one day I wanted to confess.. But I found out he had a girlfriend.. And I really like him. What do I do? And why did he do that?

I've got this one. D.O said.

Okay so your question is why he did that right? Like you said, you helped him with something, he probably wanted to show gratitude for helping him, by making you food.

Now my turn to answer, Bomi said. You said what should I do right? You should hold onto him. Yes. I know you said he had a girlfriend but if you guys concidentally ran into each other 4 times, that's fate, destiny.

Fate? Destiny? D.O asked while scoffing.

Okay we got the text message, it said Both of you guys are right and shes going to think and do both of them.

Okay that was a fun Live Love Q&A, we are here now. As soon as the car was parked everyone rushed out. But as soon as they rushed out, they see a board, with lines. What is this? Bridges? They all asked. Ah yes, we will explain that.

Everyone placed their suitcases and bags down. Okay, so you guys don't see a cabin or a place at all right? The managers asked. And they all nodded. You guys are going to work together to find it!! They yelled happily. But everyone was not happy. Everyone's mouths opened. Oh and.. The bridges are for who you are going to get paired with. This trip is for you guys to hate each other less. So an Apink member will get paired with an exo member. And their mouths did not close. There will be 6 clues, and you guys are going to come together in the end to put the clues together and find the cabin, that's why you need to split up. Okay pick a random number. After everyone picked a number, they got a pair. But everyone was disgusted and no one was looking at each other, just ignoring.
Well, this is going great! The manager yelled. There will be 1 stamp each pair need to find. And there is 6 routes so every pair goes a different route. SERIOUSLY?! WHAT IS THIS?! ISNT THIS RIGGED?! The Apink members screamed looking at their partners. Why do I always get paired with you?! Everyone said to each other.

Anyways.. The managers said. LET THE STAMP HUNT.. BEGIN!