Always Fighting

Roommates

THE NEXT MORNING||

EUNJI P.O.V
What was surprising to me was that I woke up before anybody else. I think it's because the new episode of the drama I've been waiting for it to come out! I can't wait to go and watch it downstairs with the new hd TV. I put my hair into a ponytail and put some light makeup on. I then made my way to the living room.

BAEKHYUN P.O.V
I got up early to watch my Taeyeon! She was coming on TV this morning so I had to watch it. I made my way to the living room when I saw a girl.

 

Baekhyun rushed to the remote. Eunji then looked behind her, surprised. She then also went toward the remote. They both reached their arms out and grabbed it at the same time. They then started pulling forwards and backwards. Yah! Give it! They both yelled. I have something to watch Baekhyun said. Looking at the camera. So do I! Eunji said, clenching her teeth. Eunji then gritted her teeth. Ow! Baekhyun yelled letting go of the remote. Why did you bite my arm?! Baekhyun yelled. Because I need to watch my drama! Eunji sat down and clicked on a button turning on the tv. It hasn't even been 5 seconds and then Baekhyun picked up the remote and changed it to a live music channel. Yah!! He was about to kiss her! Eunji yelled. So? Baekhyun laughed. Eunji then stood up and made her way over to him. Baekhyun raised the remote as high as he could so she couldn't reach it, since he was taller then her. Eunji started jumping up trying to reach the remote. Eunji was getting closer and closer to him. They were touching. Eunji stopped jumping and they stood there looking at each other. More like glaring but still. Let's just say they looked at each other. They stayed in that position for a few seconds, glaring at each other.

 

Um.. What are you guys doing? Bomi asked. They quickly turned their heads, looking at Bomi, who is confused. NOTHING! They both yelled in frustration. Baekhyun then sat down on the couch and watched snsd. Ok then.. Bomi said. Eunji and Bomi then walked towards the kitchen. So are you guys dating?! Bomi asked nervously. Because they hated each other so Bomi was really surprised. No way in hell, Eunji replied. And he has a girlfriend, even though I don't know how. Your right, Bomi replied relieved that she isn't dating their enemies. They then heard the doorbell.

 

HAYOUNG P.O.V
I felt cold when I woke up. I quickly opened my eyes and I see myself outside. I was laying on something. I looked beside me and screamed. I was resting my head on his shoulder?! Oh my gawd, why did I just do that?! He possibly doesn't remember right?! I'll just try to ring the doorbell and go in first, I tried to silently stand up.

So your finally awake huh? A voice asked. Huh??! Your awake?! HAYOUNG asked nervously. The whole time.. I couldn't sleep, SEHUN said. Oh I see.. HAYOUNG replied. She stood there awkwardly. Do you usually rest your heads on people's shoulders? SEHUN asked smirking. That made Hayoung's eyes widen in shock. WHAT?! Just never do that again, Sehun answered back coldly. Don't dream of it, HAYOUNG replied with confidence in her voice. Sehun then stood up and rang the doorbell.

Bomi went to get the door. Yah! Maknae! Where were you? Nowhere.. Hayoung answered glancing at Sehun, Bomi seeing Sehun. Oh.. Another exo member.. Bomi said. Unni, what are you talking about? There are more members?? HAYOUNG asked surprised. All 6 of them. NAE?! Hayoung yelled. And I'm going to watch the broadcast to see where you were, Bomi said squinting her eyes at Hayoung. HAYOUNG just nodded slowly. Sehun ran upstairs calling to Baekhyun. Yah! Did you watch Taeyeon yet?! Baekhyun then yelled back, they're voting right now! The girls rolled their eyes.
D.O,Chen,Kai woke up and was also watching the music show in the living room.

 

Namjoo and Naeun also suddenly woke up because of the boys and joined her members downstairs. So? Who's making breakfast? Eunji asked. None of us cook.. Namjoo said. They all sighed.

 

YES!! Baekhyun shouted. They won! And the exo members felt happy for Baekhyun and Taeyeon. Yokshee, your girlfriend's the best, Sehun laughed. Yah, she's my girlfriend Baekhyun said. Ok we get it they said. They turned the Tv off and went downstairs. They then walked into the kitchen.
What the?! What's going on?! D.O yelled as he walked into the kitchen. Well you see.. Bomi started. We tried cooking and then.. It started burning.. A little.. She said. A little?! The exo members scoffed. The Apink members just mouthed,"AISH". they all suddenly got a text message. They took out their phones and it said',

 

[Message] The first episode of you guys meeting will be airing in 5 minutes. After when it hits 12pm.. Which is about 10 minutes from now. The cameras will start recording live stream for the second episode. So whatever you do in the second episode, everyone will see, please be careful. And you guys must be hungry right? How about going to a restaurant to eat for today? Then buy groceries next time? Oh right.. If you guys are going to be going outside. There will be secret cameras also so be extra careful - Manager

 

They all opened their mouths. 10 minutes till live for the second episode?! What kind of show does that?! They all yelled. So we get to be free for 10 minutes.. So we can stop acting nice to each other.. Even though we weren't in the first place. Chen said. Our managers are right.. Let's just watch the live broadcast first before we go eat so we can take most of the episodes time Kai said. They all nodded and 12 of them headed into the living room. Boys sit on the floor, Apink said. And why should we give the seats up? The cameras aren't recording for another 8 minutes so we can do whatever we want they said. We don't have to give you the seats if we don't want to. The exo members said. Whatever, Apink replied glaring at them. They the Tv and roommates showed up. Exopink? That sounds like a stupid name, everyone said. They all looked at each other then started focusing their attention to the tv again. First up was Chen and Namjoo's meeting.

 

Camera caption: Who is the first to arrive? Looks like Exos Chen.

 

They look at Chen playing on his phone, then a second person arrives. They all mouthed oh.

 

Camera Caption: Woa? apinks Namjoo? What a surprise.
They all rolled their eyes.
Most of them laughed watching Chen and Namjoo, except for them.
Haha! Look at them! They're so competitive! Everyone yelled. Except the two people.

Camera Caption : Oh? It looks like Kai and Naeun has arrived at the same time.

It showed The scene where Kai helped with Naeun's luggage and her stuff fell out. Then it also showed Kai accidentally picking up one of her "clothing".
That made everyone laugh a lot.

 

After that D.O and Bomis turn came up. Their chests touched ! And Bomi hugged D.O! Everyone but the two people screamed.

 

Chorong came home but did nothing. HAHA! DID YOU SEE EUNJI FLIP BAEKHYUN?! They all laughed except for Baekhyun and Eunji.
HAHA! Chorong called Luhan a ert! The Apink members laughed except Chorong and the exo members chuckled

 

Camera Caption ; Who is the last to arrive?
Camera Caption : Looks like the "Oh"Maknae couple!

 

Sehun and Hayoung stood straight up.!NAE?! Oh couple?!!!
Everyone just glared at each other since the camera wasn't live yet.

 

They did an indirect kiss! D.O and Bomi shouted at the same time. Which caused everyone to stare at the maknaes, shocked.
The maknaes stood up and waved their hands. Aniya! This isn't it!
Then, the T.V showed the part where Hayoung slept on Sehun's shoulder till morning.
THATS WHAT YOU WERE DOING?! Bomi yelled.
It's not what you think! Hayoung said.
There were evil glares coming from every single person in the room.

 

[Text Message]
It will be live in.. 3 minutes.. Are you guys at the restaurant? You need to hurry! There will be a car outside, pick someone to drive! - Manager

 

They all jumped. 3 minutes to get to the restaurant?! They were all too busy sending death glares to each other that they forgot about the time. They all didn't say anything and rushed outside. That's when Luhan appeared. Hey, I saw the text! We need to hurry! Wait! Who's driving?! They all shouted. No one said anything. Okay fine, I'll drive, Chorong spoke up. All the Apink members then shouted,"NO! Please don't!" Anyone else?" Why? Chorong asked. Yea why not? Just let her drive! The exo members said. Fine, but it's your faults if something happens! The exo members were confused but everyone squished into the van. 5 people each sitting in each seat.

ON FRONT
Chorong - Luhan

2ND SEAT
Baekhyun - D.O - Chen - Kai - Sehun

BACK SEAT
Eunji - Bomi - Namjoo - Naeun - Hayoung

 

Chorong told everyone to put on their seatbelts. She then put the key in. Hey, how come this is not starting she asked. Everyone's eyes widened. Luhan went towards her to fix it when she accidentally stepped on the pedal and that made them go forwards quickly. Everyone screamed. Okay, maybe this wasn't a good idea! Luhan yelled In a panic. Everyone was holding on tight. I've got this, Chorong said. Everyone had panicked looks cross their faces. Chorong kept going forwards quickly and backwards. Everyone kept screaming. After she parked the car, they all let out a huge sigh. We are never letting you drive again! Exo shouted. Chorong just rolled her eyes. Yah, because of me, we got here 10 seconds early! Now get out!

 

Everyone rushed into the cafe and sat down right before it started going live.
After the countdown, all their faces turned into a smile, fake smile. The cameras started recording, which makes everyone start to act.

 

So what should we eat? Friend. The Apink members said to the Exo members clenching Their teeth. Anything. The exo members replied. Okay, we will get JJaJJangmyeon [ Black Bean Noodles ] 8 servings please, and also, ddeoboki. They kept ordering more. Can we get chicken? The exo members asked, also Meat. Naeun stood up, us too! The meat. Okay, so your total would be 300 thousand won. [300 dollars estimate] just to let you know. They all let out a small gasp but hid it quickly. After the food came out, their tables were filled with 5 families worth of servings. No one talked a lot, just eating, and talking. There was no cameramen, it was just secret cameras.

 

Who's going to pay? Bomi asked. You guys, D.O answered back. This isn't a date or anything so you guys should pay, you are our sunbaes after all, the exo members added in. Yah, but still.. You guys are the guys, Chorong said. Anee, Sunbaes should treat, Luhan replied staring at Chorong. Keundae, Hoobaes should treat their sunbaes, Namjoo said. We are older than you guys, Chen said. The waiter was getting annoyed, why don't you all split the bill? He spoke up. He's right, Hayoung said. You guys started it, Sehun replied to Hayoung. But you guys continued it Kai, joined in. So did you guys, Naeun said glaring at Kai. Men should always pay, Eunji said eating her food. Men do that when they actually like the people, Baekhyun said clenching his teeth replying to Eunji. PLEASE STOP FIGHTING! The waiter suddenly yelled. Yea guys, Chorong said to the exo members. Yah! You guys were arguing too! Luhan said. The table became a chaos with everyone arguing with each other. The waiter then called out the manager,"These people aren't paying!"

 

YAH! Because of you guys,we got banned from that restaurant! Chorong yelled. Our fault? Luhan asked pointing. YES! Wow, unbelievable.. Exo replied. THAT WAS ONE OF THE BEST MEAT PLACES TOO! Naeun shouted. It was your fault! You guys were the one that started everything! Kai said back rolling his eyes. He's right! If only you guys would've been polite enough to treat your Hoobaes, this wouldn't have been happening! Sehun shouted. Wow.. Jinja.. Hayoung replied. Everyone just looked at each other and screamed in annoyance. Everyone forgot about the cameras.


Apink and EXO's manager was monitoring everything on camera and seeing what's happening. Aish, this isn't working, Apinks manager said. Your right, since they have nothing to do, I think every episode we need to plan something, Exo's member replied. Okay got it, let's send them a text message after we think about it, Apink's manager said.


That was such a tiring day, the Apink members said to each other and everyone kept commenting something about exo, not good comments, but comments. And so did exo. When they got another text.

 

[Message] Since you guys don't know what to do and we want to make this reality show exciting, we are going to script the episodes. Don't worry, not actually scripting but we are just going to choose where you go every Episode. The first place you are going for tomorrow's episode or what you are going to be doing is camping! Pack your things, you guys are leaving tomorrow - Manager

 

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM || @exoslife