Maknaes Causing Trouble

Roommates

Yah yah, did you just hear Hayoung scream? Exo asked. That means She's calling for me, Sehun smirked as he stood up. The exo members were confused.

HAYOUNG P.O.V
OH SEHUN!! I shouted. I heard a knock on my door. Then Sehun came in, and started laughing. This is not funny, I said. He looked at me and started laughing again. Yah, did you start it? With the squid thing in my room? He asked. I nodded slowly to that. THIS IS DIFFERENT! I shouted back. All of us don't have clothes to change into now!! What? Sehun asked. Are you saying you only pack clothes in one suitcase? Daebak.. He said then started laughing even more. What are you going to do now? And what did you do to the squid? I destroyed it, Hayoung said, while her hand forming into a fist. And she pointed to the ground, where the squid is destroyed into pieces. You really destroyed it, Sehun said laughing harder as ever pointing at the squid. You have to solve this! I shouted back. How? He said going to towards me. He backed me up against the wall. I turned my head away. S-Solve it somehow! A-Anyway would work! I stuttered and ducked under his arms. Sehun turned around as Hayoung left.

SEHUN P.O.V
I walked back to my hyungs, who were busy talking about girl groups. Hey were you talking about girl groups without me? I shouted to them. They rolled their eyes and laughed. So what was up with Hayoung? Kai asked me. Oh right, about that.. I said slowly while looking down. My hyungs looked at me while their eyes focusing. You see.. I am very sorry! I said looking at them. What happened? They suddenly asked me casually. Well, it's a long story, but long story short, you guys need to lend the Apink members your clothes.. I said clenching my teeth. Nobody said anything, for a bit, but everyone's eyes started widening and started paying attention. YAH! What did you say MAKNAE?! Everyone shouted. Yah, I did nothing wrong! Forgive me once! I shouted. They all kept sighing. I can't believe this.. They all whispered. We are only staying for another day, just let them wear their clothes that they have on right now. Baekhyun said. Everyone nodded in agreement. Yokshee, you are the best, Sehun said while applauding.

HAYOUNG P.O.V
I have a feeling I am going to die. You know what? I don't think that Oh Sehun is going to solve anything. I will just tell my Unnis the truth, and tell them to wear the clothes they have on right now for another day, that will be the smart thing to do. I walked back to the place where we were at but they weren't there. I started walking a little further. My mouth dropped wide open when I saw them. I stood there and stared, scared of what I am seeing.

YAH MAKNAE! Where were you? Eunji shouted. I started hesitating. I needed to go to the washroom! What about you guys? What are you guys doing in the lake? I shouted nervously. All their clothes were wet, completely wet, along with their hair like they have taken a shower in the lake. We wanted to have fun, is there a problem?! Chorong shouted which made me even more nervous. Come join us! Namjoo yelled. I said okay In a small regretful voice. I slowly walked into the lake with my clothes already wet. So where are the clothes? Did you bring the bag? Bomi asked me eyeing me. It's about to rain, hurry give us the clothes. If it was raining why did you go into the lake?! I asked trying not to shout. Is their a problem with it?! We are trying to have fun! Chorong shouted which made me shiver. No no not at all! I said trying to sound sincere. I-I will go get it. I stuttered. I started slowly walking out while my whole body was shivering because of the cold. I shivered the whole way back. What am I going to do now? Because of that OH SEHUN!!!! I shouted.

I walked back to the cabin and spotted Oh Sehun. YAH YOU! I shouted. I might die because of you! He looked at me confusingly. I fixed it, Sehun said. Which made me stop. Your members can just wear the clothes they have on right now! He said happily. My mouth turned into a frown, with anger boiling up inside of me. He then looked at me. What happened to you? I was going to answer when it started raining, thankfully it was only tiny drops right now. Sehun just looked at me while I started walking away towards the cabin. I looked everywhere, but my manager was no where to be found. Or EXO's manager either. They went. Wow.. I can't believe this. I went to the stairs and sat down with my head facing into my knees. I felt a finger tapping my shoulder. I didn't look up. That was rude, The voice said. I didn't need to know who it was, I can just recognize that annoying voice anytime. I looked up and and said, What? Staring at him. He looked at me then moved his arm. What? I asked again. I looked at what he was holding. Don't cry just cause you don't have clothes. Crying? Who says I'm crying? I said in a annoyed tone. Ah I saw it myself, don't deny it. He said in a teasing tone. Who's clothes are that? I asked. Mine, He replied. That made me scoff. No way in hell will I ever wear your clothes! I rather shiver to death! I shouted. He started walking towards me which made me lean back, as he leaned forward. We stopped and started staring at each other.

But I don't want you to shiver to death, Sehun replied and put the clothes in hayoung's hands. Hayoung stared at him, as he started standing up. Because if you shiver to death.. Who will I prank and tease?! He shouted laughing. Did you see your face?! Why would I say something that serious, never believe me about things like these! Sehun added in laughing, ignoring Hayoung's glare and surprise.

NAEUN P.O.V
When it started raining, we quickly got out the water. We were freezing cold. We couldn't find Hayoung, and when we went into the room to get the clothes, it wasn't there. What happened?

Hey where is the maknae? Chorong asked shivering. This is how stupid we are to go into the lake, I said. After a few minutes of coldness, we see Hayoung coming towards us. She was wearing different clothes, just a sweater and sweatpants. Her hair was down.

I am so sorry, Hayoung said. Our pranks.. Went too far.. She stuttered. Pranks? You? Bomi asked surprised. With who? Namjoo asked suddenly. It doesn't matter, Hayoung said. I had to speak up too. Where did you get those clothes? Where are our clothes? Who's clothes are you wearing? I had a million questions to ask and so did the other members. Hayoung told us to follow her and we did, into our rooms again. We've been here, we couldn't find the clothes, Eunji said, still shivering. You see.. Hayoung stuttered which made me nervous. Hayoung then took the bag that was hiding behind something. She opened the bag. What? We all asked. All 6 of us went towards the bag, it didn't even take a second for them.

OH MY GOSH! AHH ! What the?! The Apink members screeched. What is that horrible stench!!! Everyone covered their noes then focused their eyes on the Maknae. I can't say anything.. Just watch the broadcast. She said, feeling really bad. Okay, then how will we fix the problem? You should've told us before! Everything! Chorong shouted causing everyone to jump a little.

The problem is how will we fix this? I asked. We need clothes, and our manager ditched us. Wait, where did you get those clothes? Namjoo asked. Everyone looked at Hayoung again. IM SO SORRY! I DIDNT WANT TO BUT I HAD TO! Hayoung shouted quickly. Everyone stopped for a second. Who are those clothes from though? Eunji then spoke up. O-Oh.. Sehun.. Hayoung stuttered. Everyone's eyes blinked rapidly. You did not.. Everyone said not believing it. I rather wear wet clothes then wear theirs! Everyone shouted.

NAEUN P.O.V
Nothing is going right. We lose our clothes, well technically not really lose. We are stuck on this reality show with the people we hate the most. I'm freezing cold. And worst of all I am still thinking about Taemin. I sighed. I looked at some comments about my stages. One of them said,"Omo! She is still wearing Taemin's bracelet!" Another one replied to that comment saying,"Don't be dillusional, Chorong gave it to her. I sighed again. It is actually Taemin's bracelet. We made it look like Chorong Unni gave it to me, but it's not true. It's just we didn't want to create a scandal. Maybe.. I am the one that fell too deep. And I can't get out of it. I'm stuck in this love thing forever with no way escaping. I was just scrolling through videos of him when I heard music, coming somewhere behind me.

I slowly turned around, but I didn't see anything. I quickly stood up and followed the music. The music led to behind the cabins. I made my way over to the corner and turned around. I slowly approached. It was Kai. He was dancing. I decided to stop and watch a bit. I sat on the bench.

I laughed a bit to myself. Wow, he actually looks a bit human dancing. I slightly chuckled again. Watching his performance that synchronizes well with the music, I'm a bit impressed. Although I hate him, I have to admit.. He is a bit good at dancing I guess. In the middle of the song, the song stopped and he approached me.

Hi~ He waved. I just turned my head away. What's wrong with you? Oh nevermind, you're always like that. He laughed at his own joke. I scoffed. What do you want? I asked. He looked at me with a confused look. You sat here.. He said slowly. My eyes widened in realization. Oh! I shouted quietly.

It's nothing, I said shivering. Kai started laughing slightly. I looked over at him while squinting my eyes like he is crazy. Why are you laughing? I asked curiously. Because.. Sehun was actually not Lieing about you guys not having clothes to change into. Whatever, I replied with a bit of an annoyed tone. Did you want anything? Why did you come? He asked me focusing his attention ahead. I just heard music then came this way. I replied causing him to nod. This was so awkward I thought. Should I get up? I got interrupted from my thoughts. It was his cellphone.

Kai - Hello? Oh hi babes. I will see you soon. What are you talking about? I only have you! Okay, I'll see you at 4.

My eyes and mouth widened. A playboy.. I stuttered in my mind. I knew it all along. He ended another call then picked up another one.

Kai - Hey darling! Watsup? What are you talking about, I love you! I only think about you!! Okay, I'll see you at 7

That playboy.. I repeated in my head. Though it wasn't a surprise for me, I kind of knew it. He just stood up and continued dancing. I stared for a few seconds then walked away.

CHORONG P.O.V
No one knows about this but only the Apink members. I actually like one of the exo members. I think he is so cool, and so talented. He has been my crush for 2 years. When I am around him, I feel nervous. I took out my phone and watched him sing and dance. I hate exo, but I don't hate him. The only reason I actually talk to exo is because of him. I am really happy too because a lot of people ship him with me. If he wasn't in exo, I wouldn't even talk to exo okay? Or even look at them. He stole my heart, I guess you can say that. I cringed from my own comment. Ah, why am I so cheesy when it comes to him! I think his vocals and voice is so y. And his smile. I continued to bring my attention to my phone watching. When I heard a voice.

What are you watching? A voice asked me. I looked up and quickly put my phone away, N-None of your business! I stuttered nervously. I saw that! Luhan yelled. Why were you watchin --
I cut him off. None of your business I said nervously. It is totally my business! Because of who you were watching! I've been caught.. I said in my head. First of all, it's not what you think. I said sighing. Is it cause you like -- I cut him off again. Yes, I said. His mouth opened in shock.

NAMJOO P.O.V
I kept shivering, it wouldn't stop. I decided to practice some dancing since it kind of helps me feel warmer I guess. I started doing apink songs then to y dance songs. To be honest, I kind of wanted to try the y concept at least once. It looks really fun. I loved it when we did that special stage with Girl's Day. It was pretty fun, I wish we can do it again. I started doing Girl's Day expectation. I love the dance. I started singing along when I heard a camera shutter. I quickly turned my head 360 degrees, with nervousness. I turned again but saw nothing. I continued dancing, but more cautious. I heard a camera shutter again, I quickly turned and Clenched my teeth hard.

What are you doing here? I asked with actual curiosity. More than that, what were you Doing? He asked me while trying to hide his laugh. I should be asking you the question.. Why did I hear a camera shutter.. I asked again. He didn't say anything but put his phone out into the air where I can see it. I looked at the screen and It was a video of me dancing and singing to y songs. My mouth gapped wide open. I quickly darted my eyes towards him. Delete.. That.. Right now! I screeched. He chuckled causing my anger to boil up inside of me. Give me that phone right now! I said jumping. Should I send this to your.. Unni? Your Chorong Unni? He said in a teasing voice. I kept jumping trying to reach it, but it was out of my reach. I kept jumping, but he tripped which made me fall with him. I landed on top of him. He looked at me. Kim Namjoo. He said. Your clothes.. He whispered. Is wet. I forgot and quickly jumped up. I could feel my face turn hot. I could see him laughing.

BOMI P.O.V
Though my clothes were wet, I didn't really mind unless I had food. I know if my Members find out about me eating the food by myself, they are going to get so mad. I quietly went into our room and closed the door quietly. I opened our suitcase filled with food and took 3-4 things so I won't get caught. Or so it won't be obvious. I just took bread. I slowly sneaked out, and went somewhere a bit far away from the cabin. I sat down and started eating, behind a bush so I can see who's coming. I took a bite while looking straight ahead, watching to see if anyone's coming. Thankfully, no one went this way yet. I was about to take my 5th bite when I heard a voice beside me.

What are you looking at? The voice asked me. I wasn't paying attention so I answered back casually without knowing. Oh I'm wa- I stopped and looked beside me and screamed causing me to fall down. W-What are you doing here? I asked. He eyed me and went towards me. What are you doing here? He asked. Gosh his eyes, I thought. I'm eating, I replied while biting my bread. Ah, he nodded. I looked at him again. I stood up and continued to walk while eating.

He was following me. I looked behind me, and kept walking. Why are you following me? I spoke up. I'm not following you, you're just happening to be going into the direction I'm going to. He replied.

D.O P.O.V
I suddenly got a text message. No surprise, it was my manager.

[Message] Kyungsoo-ah, you need to practice your lines for Exo Next Door. You are getting a lot of lines this episode, you are filming really soon, so please start practicing right now.

I sighed deeply. I don't have time to practice I thought. I kept walking when an idea popped up in my head.

Yah! You! I shouted.

BOMI P.O.V
I was walking when I heard him call me. WHAT? I shouted back. You.. Your not allowed to eat that right? He suddenly asked me which made me panic a bit. Of course I'm allowed! Why would I not? Does it make sense? That I wouldn't be allowed to eat my own food? I said quickly adding a little chuckle at the end and turned around quickly. But I could see a smirk forming in he corner of his mouth, as I turned around.

Yah, help me! He yelled causing me to stop walking and turned around. My eyes showed a confused look. With my lines. He added in. Why would I? I shouted. He didn't say anything. HEY! APINK! BOMI IS E- I covered his mouth. Okay okay! Don't say anything or I will die! As long as you do this he said. I nodded slowly with an upset look. Okay, give me your phone, He asked me. Why? I asked back. I need to write the script for you. The brackets are the actions, okay? And just words are your lines okay? Okay.. I said feeling a bit unsure. He took my phone from my hand and started writing the script. After a while he said,"Here, and passed me the phone. I just rolled my eyes hoping this will end quickly. I grabbed the phone from him. Okay let's hurry up, I said.

Wait, let me get into character, He said which made me slightly laugh. Okay then.. I replied.

Look at me in the eyes! He said. I looked at the script, "No, I won't.. I said back awkwardly. Look straight at me! He said once more. I looked at the script, it was an action, telling me to look at him in his eyes and I did. I looked at him in the eyes. He read his lines. I feel like I am the most distant from you, then the other members, he said. I looked at my script again. No, you are actually the one I'm most comfortable around, I replied trying not have disgust in my voice. Then.. What about the one you like? He asked me staring straight at me in the eyes. I looked into his eyes. My mind turned blank for a second. Ah, I look at the script. It just says I don't say anything until he speaks. Can I.. Also be the one you like the most? He asked while staring at me intensely. My eyes widen.

Why.. Is he so good at acting.. I shook off that thought. And looked back at the script, it says the other one. Chanyeol, walks in. Are we done here? I asked. Yep, pretty much it. Wait wait wait, I said quickly. That's it? What's the point of asking me to do it? You could've asked your members! I yelled. Yah calm down. It's too awkward to act with guys, and besides, you were coincidentally a few meters away from my reach. And I needed to practice the script fast. He smartly replied. Okay.. I lost. I replied But. Your not telling anyone I took the food right? Well, a deal Is a deal, right? He replied.

EUNJI P.O.V
The Only thing I have is dramas. And my members and family of course. But I am obsessed with watching dramas. Litterally. Since I started recently, I haven't watched a lot. Blood, it's kind of recent an a bit old, but I haven't watched it yet.

I clicked onto the next episode. I'm on the last episodes cause I watch kdramas pretty fast. This writer. Why is she so good?! I started crying. Tears started down my eyes. One of my favourite charracters, Hyunwoo died. I started crying. It was pretty sad.

What are you crying about? Just cause you don't have clothes to wear? You are crying that much? How pathetic. Baekhyun said while walking up behind me. I snapped and turned around.

Excuse me but I'm not crying about clothes, but dramas. Get your facts straight! I shouted. He slightly laughed. More like a teasing laugh. Yea, like that is something to be proud of, he said quietly but I could here well. I walked away when I felt something grab my wrist. Gajima. (Don't go) Baekhyun said causing my eyes to open in shock. Then he started to say something else. Oh so you like cheesy things like this huh? He asked laughing while shivering.

YES I DO! I shouted. Yah! But how old are you?! Why do you keep using informal language with me?! Baekhyun shouted. Of course your older than me ahjussi, it's just that I'm your Sunbae. Respect. Eunji answered back. Baekhyun bit his lip as Eunji left. He let out a little chuckle and laughed a bit inside his head. This girl is interesting.

The Apink members and Exo member met in the middle of the cabins. Where are the managers? Everyone asked each other. But obviously, at that time they all got a text.

[Message] One Word. Date.