Stamp Hunt

Roommates

WAIT! Everyone screamed. What? The managers asked. Where will you guys go? Everyone asked in curiosity. Maybe we will go to the cabin, or maybe we will go home, anyways good luck! And with that every rushed into the forest running side by side with their partners.

NAEUN P.O.V
I'm stuck with that ert. Great. I said. But then I realized I actually said that out loud because he said,"Do you have a disease of saying your thoughts all the time?" YES! I do?! Any problems?! I shouted back. He just sighed and muttered whatever under his breath.

Hey yah yah! I see a stamp! Naeun said pointing at the stamp that was across the waters, they just needed to go on the rocks and get across. Naeun started running but she tripped. Ahh! She screamed. But someone grabbed her by the wrist. Yah, be careful, your not a child, gosh. Kai said. Don't tell me what to do! Naeun yelled in embarrassment. They got across the water and got the stamp. The stamp, said, "Go left 239 steps" okay our first clue, Kai said.

NAMJOO P.O.V
Of course I got stuck with him again. We always compete with each other! It's a fact, we will never work together. We are always going to compete.

Yah, just because we are paired up, doesn't mean I'm not going easy on you, Chen said. Same goes for you, Namjoo said.
A STAMP! Namjoo shouted and she pointed to a stamp on top of the hill. Chen and Namjoo looked at each other. But after that, they both went different directions. IM GETTING THAT FIRST! Chen shouted. NOT IF IM HERE! IN YOUR DREAMS! Namjoo yelled back. Namjoo went a way where she had to run all the way up, and Chen also did too, but In a different direction or route. They both started running all the way up, but reached at the same time. They reached their hands out. CHEN'S hand was covering the stamp but Namjoo covered her hand on top of Chen's by accident. Give me that! Namjoo shouted. I'm not letting go of it that easily! Neither am I! Chen said back. But Chen opened the stamp. Hah! I won! And they looked at the clue out of breath from all the running and shouting. It said,"Start at The Yellow sign That was In the Beginning" Asa! I got the starting card! Chen shouted.

HAYOUNG P.O.V
Yay I got paired up with him! I can't say that, I actually hate him the most! So we just kept quiet.

HEY! There's a spider on you! Sehun yelled causing Hayoung to jump around yelling. Sehun started laughing like crazy. Yah. We need a little fun, Sehun said covering his mouth laughing. Hayoung clenched her teeth hard trying to endure it. BE CAREFUL! THERES A SNAKE THERE! Sehun yelled again. Hayoung was jumping around and screaming again while Sehun kept laughing. Did you see yourself?! Sehun pointed at her while laughing. They continued walking while Hayoung's hand formed a fist. HEY WATCH OUT FOR THAT SPIDER WEB! Sehun said pointing. Oh please, like I would fall for that 3 times and Hayoung continued walking when she ran into a spider web. AHHH!!! She shouted. Told you. Sehun said. Oh Sehun. Just you wait. If you want to go this far

BOMI P.O.V
I got stuck with the the guy with creepy eagle eyes. I shook a shiver down my body. Hey. I don't want to do this with you either! He shouted. We kept walking when he started shouting something. Watch where you are going! I heard him say but before I could look in front of me. I felt my legs on air, like I wasn't standing on anything. I felt like
that for a second. And I landed with a thud. Yah. Are you okay? He asked me. Ow. I said. I fell down a small cliff. It wasn't that big but I did fall. I tried standing up, but I fell down right away.

Are you sure you are not planning all this? D.O asked. WHY WOULD I PLAN THIS?! Bomi asked furiously. IF I DID. I WOULDNT HAVE GOTTEN PAIRED UP WITH YOU! She added in shouting. So do you want me to help or not? He asked me. How? Bomi asked. D.O looked around. Oh wait! I see the stamp and he headed towards it. He then went back to Bomi who was staring at him furiously. Get on. D.O said while looking at her. No. yah, why would I? Bomi asked nervously. Okay stay here, D.O said. AISH! Bomi said.

BOMI P.O.V
Hey, just because your piggybacking me doesn't mean anything. I'll pay you back somehow, I said. He just nodded in response. I can feel my face turning a bit red because of embarrassment.

CHORONG P.O.V
We weren't talking to each other since we hate each other a lot, until we spotted the stamp. But. It was in the tree. We had to climb the tree.

HOW ARE WE GOING TO GET THIS?! Chorong shouted. Luhan stood there thinking for a moment. Get on my shoulders, Luhan said. No! Chorong yelled back. I know, we hate Each other BUT I seriously want to find that freakin cabin so I don't have to spend time with you okay?! Luhan yelled. I AGREE BUT I AM SCARED OF HEIGHTS! Chorong shouted. It's fine! It's not even that high! Luhan yelled in frustration. ITS NOT LIKE YOU CAN CARRY ME SO JUST GET ON! He added in. Fine, if we get this done faster, I don't have to spend time with you. Chorong said nodding her head in annoyance. Luhan bent down and Chorong climbed onto his shoulders. Trying to balance. And Luhan slowly stood up. YAH! Yah! Put me down Chorong screamed frightened. Just reach out your arms! Luhan yelled. I CANT! IM TOO SCARED! Chorong shouted closing her eyes. HEY! YAH! Just get it you won't fall! Luhan shouted. HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?! Chorong said. Okay I'll jump in 3 okay?! NO NO! DONT JUMP! Chorong repeated. Just put me down now! Chorong yelled. OKAY FINE! Luhan said and he put her down. Chorong sitting on the ground breathing hard. I'll just climb
the tree, it's not that tall anyway. After a few seconds Luhan already got it down. Seriously?! You could've done that in the first place! Chorong said while her hand forming into a fist.

EUNJI P.O.V
Now is it possible to always get paired with the person you hate the most? One day when I meet Taeyeon I've got to ask what she sees in this guy, he's a annoying jerk! I decided to be nice once and ask him to break the awkward atmosphere. So how did you and Taeyeon start dating? I asked actually not caring. But trying to sound sincere as possible. Well you don't care but when we were doing the interview for hanbam with Taeyeon, she looked beautiful and I always had admired her. That's how. Baekhyun said.
Ahh.. Eunji said. Rolling her eyes. So a boring love story? Eunji asked. Well, your story couldn't be better right? If you count dramas. Eunji replied. So you've never dated?! Baekhyun asked laughing. Of course I have.. Eunji hesitated. Okay..

I can't talk to him without getting angry once! Let's calm down, I repeated inside my head

Everyone met up where they started and gathered their clues. Okay. We have the starting card, Namjoo and Chen said. So let's start at the yellow sign. After they all followed the clues, they arrived at the cabin. Half an hour later. The a managers were at the front door waiting.

Okay, so since this is camp, let's play some games and maybe at the end we can tell stories! The mangers said excitedly. We are not kids, everyone whispered rolling their eyes. The managers pretended they didn't hear that. So first let's play a fun game! Something like volleyball? The managers suggested. Everyone nodded since they had no choice anyway. Okay stand in a line, Apink members there and Exo members, the managers pointed. Everyone walked to the line they were appointed too. We have to make this episode fun okay? The managers said. It's going to be Apink vs Exo, to make it more interesting for the viewers, they continued while everyone just kept nodding their heads. EXO's manager looked at exo, the "You have to do it" look. 1..2..3 START! Exo started volleying the ball. Sehun bumped it and said "Wind!" while trying to hide in embarrassment. The Apink members stood there confused, causing them to miss the ball. AISHH! They shouted. Why did you shout wind?!! Hayoung shouted. You will see.. When you watch the broadcast, Sehun said trying to hide the embarrassment. Naeun then served the ball, it went over Exo. And it landed on the line. But Kai went to the ball, picked it up, and bumped it back to Apink's side. Teleportation! He shouted almost wanting to hide the embarrassment. Once again, Apink missed the ball because of the confusion. That happened throughout the whole game without Apink not knowing what's going on.

LOOKS LIKE EXO WINS!! The managers shouted. The Apink members rolled their eyes, like it's not something for them to be proud of.

HAYOUNG P.O.V
After that game, I have been waiting. I prepared something for that guy. Because of that prank last time, I've been made a fool, and it's now time to pay back. I went somewhere and somehow found squid. Perfect, I'm going to hang it in his room, hitting direct sunlight to make it stink his whole room. I smirked. There was no one in the room so I took that perfect chance and crept in. Of course this is a childish thing to do and I'm too mature for something like this, but I can't stand losing or even getting pranked by "Oh Sehun". I hung the squid by his doorway, if he walks right through his door, the squid is going to hit his face, and stink up his whole room. This is what I call a killing two birds with one stone. I hung it and walked back to the Apink members.

SEHUN P.O.V
I was talking to my members when I remembered that I forgot something in my room. I'm pretty sure it was my phone. I walked into my room when something flew in my face. It stunk. I started squinting my eyes. It was a squid, and I knew exactly who did this. I'm sorry but I'm not letting you get away with this. I crept into her room holding the squid. I asked myself where should I put it? I then saw a bag, with clothes in it. I smirked. I opened the bag slightly and put the squid in. This is going to make her clothes stink badly, I chuckled while a small smirk started to form in the corner of my mouth. And to top it off, I put her bag in direct sunlight. And I walked out.

HAYOUNG P.O.V
My members told me to bring the bag of change of clothes. Since it was almost night. I walked up to my room and opened the door. I slightly rubbed my hands together since it was a bit cold. I looked at my bag and opened it. I then screamed.