The News

Roommates

Yobosaeyo? A voice said. 
Oh Nae, Annyonghasaeyo. Another voice said. 
Are you Apink's manager? Exo's manager asked.
Yes.. And who are you? Apink's manager asked.
Oh sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Exo's manager, nice to meet you. Can we meet up at the SM company? I would like to discuss matters with you. Exo's manager asked.
Yes, most definitely. I'll see you there 

~At the company~
Oh you arrived? Thanks for coming. On your busy schedule. Exo's manager bowed down as he apologized. Oh no! It's okay, the girls are not busy today. They're just currently staying at home right now so it's okay you don't have to be sorry. Apink's manager quickly replied. Okay, so let's go to the CEO's office, we have something to discuss with you. They both knocked on the door and went in. They both did a 90 degree bow. Welcome, the CEO said as he held out his hand. Apink's manager shook his hand and said, Thanks for inviting me, so what is this about anyway? Okay, the CEO started saying. You know how Apink and Exo hates each other a lot right? He nodded. Well, we were thinking, to put them both on a new reality show called, Roommates. With only them. The CEO managed to say in a serious tone. I think that's a great idea! Apink Hates them a lot and I think this will be good for them, and I don't have to worry because there will be cameras everywhere right? Apink's manager asked excitedly. Right, the CEO said. The reality show will be a couple of months thing for now, unless fans want more episodes. There will be no scripts for now, so they can't be lovey dovey with each other or like WGM, they probably won't anyway. The CEO said. Okay, I agree, I'll tell them. Apink's manager said. Wait but, is all 12 of them going to be on it. No, it will be 6 random Exo members, Not Exo-K or M. But mashed up. So they won't know who they're roommates with. Don't tell Apink it's Exo. Just tell them. That they will be on Roommates. The manager nodded, he quickly bowed to the both of them and walked out the door. Apink's manager actually loved the idea. He knows that they have hated each other for so long. He grinned the whole way back to Apink's dorm.

~Apink's Dorm~
Hey guys! He called out to Apink. Annyonghasaeyo manager Oppa, they all greeted him. What are you doing here at this time? Chorong asked him. Well you see, since you guys haven't been doing much lately, I.. Well.. Kinda of.. You know.. You guys are now on roommates. Start packing your things, I'll text you guys the details later. What? Oppa! What did you just say? They shouted. You guys are on roommates, don't worry it'll be fun. You get to meet people you've never seen before, and become friendly with them. Oppa.. They all sighed. Fine, we will do it since you told them we are doing it already. Apink greeted him a goodbye and went into their room. That was easy he grinned and walked out. 

~Exo's Dorm~
What did you just say? Can you repeat that, Kai tried to keep his cool tone. You guys are going to be on the reality show, Roommates tomorrow, so go pack your things. All 12 of us? They asked confused. Oh right I forgot, their manager said. I only need 6 of you guys to go. After they heard that they all turned around and shouted Kaiy-Baiy-Bo! (Rock, Paper, scissors ) yes!! Lay screamed. I don't have to go and he started doing a dance. They all did it again. (Kaiy-Baiy-Bo!) oh!! In your faces Kris and Chanyeol screams. Their manager just sighed, waiting for them to finish their game. Again and again, they played. Okay it's official!! I'll send you guys a text tonight on what you need to do, so just start packing.