Extra: My Girlfriend

Apollo's Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4.1 My Girlfriend

 

First time when I kissed your lips, you were a loveable

It was bright snowing day that our love began.

 

Girl they just don't understand, not even a clue

So girl I won't stop. I'm the one who will be right there.

 

Lets stay together U R my Girlfriend

It feels like heaven. I love you. I do love you so

Just walk with me until the end of times yeah

So let me be of your mine! Just let me please you!!

 

I'm just tryin' to say how much I do love you

I've been tease you so long that was my bad expressions to you

For just now. Sitting here. Get relax. The day you gave me a blue

tumbler like a puppy lover

Yeah~ with this coffee sweet imagine our future marriage

and gettin' a ociated.

So girl listen to my heart won't change.

Maybe my love is bigger than Ginger bread man's vitality

 

Baby~ Good Morning everyday I wake up with you with the lovely call.

I didn't know how to (cook but I can make you a song.)

 

Girl they just don't understand. Not even a clue.

SO girl I won't stop. I'm the who will be right there.

 

Let's stay together U R my Girlfriend

It feels like heaven. I love you. I do love you so

Just walk with me until the end of times yeah

So let me be of your mine! Just let me please you!!

 

Everything will gonna be fine.

God gave me answer of my life

Look at me girl

You're lovely I can tell so

One day it will come true. Baby never gonna make you cry.

 

Let's stay together Girlfriend

Hold on together everything’s all right

Till the end of times baby

Leave the passed behind

You're always my girl friend

Yeah~ I do. Love you so much I do baby

Just walk with me follow me

Of your mine just let me please you

 

I love you baby

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The ball flew high up into the blue sky, a dark circle covering the bright sun. He held his hands together and steadied his legs, ready to receive the upcoming impact. "Mine, mine, mine!" 

 

The volleyball hit his wrists and bounced off towards Changmin and Junsu. "Mine!" The magnae shouted and moved to face the ball, but Junsu jumped in front, "My ball~~!!" The magnae frustratedly tried to pull the blocking duck away and grasped onto the older's swim pants. "Go away, Junsu-hyung!" 

 

Neither of them managed to get the ball as it hit the surface of the water, and Junsu pettily splashed into the cold blue. He felt laughter erupt from his throat and he bent into half, hands on his stomach. "Jun-Junsu! Your pants!" 

 

The oldest two laughed too instead of trying to help the poor dolphin. Whimpering, the duck swam to him, "Yoochunnie~! Changmin is so mean!" Still half-laughing, the baritone sank deeper into the knee-high water, pulled the other up and into his arms. 

 

Thank god, they got an extra day at Bora Bora. The staff had informed them this morning that they were staying one more day because the photographer and the director wanted some extra shots. It was a less uptight schedule throughout the day as the staff were mainly trying to capture them under the evening and night sky. So here they were, playing volleyball while they waited for the sun to fall. 

 

The magnae huffed, "It's his fault for keep getting my ball!" The sniffing duck in his embrace squeaked, "That could have been my ball too! It came between us!" 

 

"So did the ball before, and two times before! You took them all even after I called mine!" The magnae crossed his arms. His soulmate chuckled, "Okay you two! Junsu just stay there, stand next to Yoochunnie, and stop taking other people's balls!" 

 

Junsu pouted; Yunho raised the ball in the air and served towards Changmin. "Wait, my pants!" Everyone ignored the dolphin, and he unceremoniously fling the duck to the side in favor of the ongoing volleyball game. They were trying to rally 100 hits! 

 

The ball was heading at the dolphin's direction and the boys shouted together, "Junsu!! Ball!!" And being as pure and innocent and the good boy he is, the duck jumped in all his glory for the ball, "Mine!!!" 

 

The game went on even in Junsu's state. Somehow, Changmin and Junsu ended up beside each other again, and this time, when Changmin tried to cover a ball heading to Junsu, the dolphin happily pounced the magnae down and stripped the youngest of his only clothing. "Eu kyang kyang kyang! Pants for pants!" 

 

Two teenagers began chasing after each other in the waters while the other three stood and laughed. However, as weird as it is, the game continued on even two members were in their birth suit. 

 

One after another, Junsu stripping Yoochun, Changmin stripping Yunho, Yoochun stripping Jaejoong, all of the five rising gods were stark . Evening orange light reflected off their wet bodies as they still continued playing, a beautiful picture of youthful figures playing in the water over 4000 years ago.... Or in ancient Greece/R

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter