Kiss a Mama Sayonara

Apollo's Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kiss a Mama Sayonara (キスしたままさよなら)

 

Blink...It’s my lip...Can you feel it...Open, Open your eyes...just look at me now

Everything in my world

Is like I lost my main flesh and blood. We also know

Sprinkling a passionate love. The colour of tears.

Girl, tell me little lie... please tell me little lie...

Did you hear?

But tender, these pair of hands made you perish.

Longway people ... Longway people

Yes, the day (I) was hurt, begin to seperate from you

Longway people ... Longway people

Only, musn't cry musn't cry again, I won't forget

Continue to walk on this road, now it's already no longer you

After kissing

Girl, tell me little lie... please tell me little lie...

Did you hear?

Now such strangeness, I'm hugging onto the layers of snowflakes.

Longway people ... Longway people

Yes, the day (I) was hurt, begin to seperate from you

Longway people ... Longway people

Only, musn't cry musn't cry again, I won't forget

Permeated the memories, overcame the tears (longing for) my heart

Innumerable, these stars

Longway people ...Longway people

Only, musn't cry musn't cry again, I won't forget

Longway people ...Longway people I know

Inside your heart, until forever

Longway people ... Longway people

Only, musn't cry musn't cry again, after kissing

goodbye

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jaejoong cuddled close to his boyfriend, pulling his knees up to his chest under the shared red blanket. His eyes focused on the only source of light in the whole dorm -- the wide television screen, and linked his fingers with Yunho securely beneath the blanket, on the leader's lap. His inner self grinned in utmost happiness when Yunho squeezed his hand and placed an affectionate kiss on his temple.

 

Ah... I finally have some alone time with him! Mmm~ I really wish we could just tell the others about our relationship, I mean I bet Chunnie and Minnie knows already! 

 

However, the leader wanted to wait for a while more, and for what, Jaejoong does not know. But all because of that, Yunho has restrained all interactions with him when others were present. At first, the sneaking was kind of fun, but it's been over two months now and it's maddening! 

 

A lovely melody played through the speakers and Jaejoong pulled his thoughts back to the story of 'Titanic'. He never watched the movie before although it was an international boom when he was 13, he was not interested in love stories, much less foreign ones, but Yunho had told him it was good and had encouraged him to watch it.

 

In the movie, Jack was drawing Rose's form. 

Jaejoong has never been attracted to a woman's body before. He used to think they were beautiful, but so were men's. His family knew of his views, but never doubted his uality, neither did he himself, not until he met Yunho at that street fight… 

 

 

~~~2000 May~~~

 

He felt his back hit roughly against the hard wall, his bag being pulled by an older man. The alley was dark, and his view of the streets were blocked by three older man.

 

Jaejoong bit his lip and shivered in fear, but he was not willing to let his backpack go. The salary he just received was inside! He needs to pay his house rent, and the money was to sustain his food source for the rest of the week!

 

However, the older man was stronger and the backpack was snatched away quite effortlessly. The men laughed at the him, "Hey, this out-of-city little boy thought he could win my strength! Awww~ how cute. I bet people where you are from are really nice, aren't they?" 

 

Fire rose in his stomach, and he tightened his hands to fists. 

 

I'm not giving up! Not this quickly! Not without a fight! 

 

Determined, the young Jaejoong grabbed the nearest weapon he could find, a wooden broom, and started swinging randomly at the men, not having much experiences with violence. The men jumped away from his unordered attacks and only laughed more, but with one hard whack, Jaejoong hit a man's arms and his backpack flew out of the man's grasp. 

 

Jaejoong momentarily stopped, gasping in celebration for his success. The pause gave the men time and a hard punch landed right on his face, sending him flying to the floor. 

 

"in' brat! Haven't your parents taught you about obeying adults?! Let me teach you the damn difference between a child and a grown up!" The man that Jaejoong hit seemed infuriated and neared him, his buddies behind. The teenage crawled backwards deeper into the alley, fear tingling every cell in his body. His eyes reddened and he has the urge to scream, to cry. He swallowed and bit his lower lip, too scared to notice the increasing scratches on his arms from the rough ground underneath. 

 

Oh, god! 

 

A kick came and Jaejoong guarded himself with his arms, but the impact was harsh on his chest and he lurched forward in pain. 

 

"Stupid brat!" Another man pulled him up by his shirt, and slammed him against the wall. 

 

"What the f... Hey stop!"

 

Another blow was sent on his stomach, but it contained much less strength as the violator was pushed away by a new intruder. Jaejoong fell hard onto the ground and looked up to see a boy near his age kicking the guy that had just held him against the wall. The kick was fierce and one was quickly followed by another, mercilessly aimed at both sides of the man's waist. The flowed movements showed the teenage's practice in martial arts, unlike him.

 

Jaejoong finds his eyes attracted to the teenager. He was mesmerized by the slim yet strong body in front of him. Muscles flexed beneath the grey shirt, legs long and powerful as the figure danced smoothly. The boy was gorgeous, an art within his own category. He couldn't see his rescuer's face from the darkness of the alley or the angle he was in, so he crawled up slowly into a sitting position as he dazedly follow the teenager's every movement. 

 

"Mind your own business, brat!" Jaejoong gasped as a punch was thrown to the teenager, but it was swiftly dodged and somehow, the next thing Jaejoong knows, the man was thrown onto the ground. 

 

"Are you okay?!" 

 

It took a few seconds until Jaejoong realizes the teenager was talking to him. "Y-yes!" 

 

To prove his point, he stood up as his rescuer quickly kicks a guy away, and threw a punch at another guy's stomach. With the few earned attack-free seconds, the teenager turned and grabbed his arm, before running out of the alley. Jaejoong catches sight of his backpack at the alley entrance and manages to snatch it before he was pulled away. 

 

They ran for what felt like a century to Jaejoong, and finally stopped in a park. 

 

Immediately, the young vocalist bent and supported himself with a hand on his knee, panting and sweating aggressively. 

 

Damn, I really need to do more sports! I haven't even played badminton for over two weeks already!

 

A melodious chuckle sounded above him before a mid-low voice followed. "Sorry, are you alright?" 

 

Jaejoong looked up to meet the liveliest almond eyes he ever saw. The boy's eyes spoke volumes of his personality, as it radiated warmth, care, independence, and power. He could see immediately the other male was strong and confident, something he wasn't all the time. The smile on the boy's lips were of sincerity, and god be damned if the teenage before him ever loses his sunshine smile. 

 

He was too captivated in admiring the teenage's features, Jaejoong forgets that the boy was still waiting for his reply. A spark of confusion mixed with embarrassment ran through the attractive brown eyes. "Umm... Hey?" 

 

"Oh! Um! Yeah, I'm okay! Thank you!" He waved his arms and tried smiling, but then he felt the aching pain on his bruised cheek and winced. Now he realizes, his whole body hurts. His arms' scratches were bleeding, his stomach, chest, and cheek were bruised, and his legs felt strengthless. 

 

"Hey." The boy walked near and held onto his shoulders gently. Jaejoong was pulled to sit on a nearby bench, the boy crouching i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter