"Let's take this slowly..."

Kwon Sohyun One Shots request
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohyun X L.Joe

Request from KawaiiBabo

"Okay, 4Minute get ready for rehearsal in a few minutes," one of the staff said as she hand them a basket with microphone and headset. Sohyun walked over to the staff and took the basket from her. 

"Thank you," Sohyun said as she walked back to her member. Passing around the item before taking one for herself.

It was finally their comeback with a song produce by Skrillex. Hate. You could feel how nervous they are, Their face serious as ever as they put on their mics. Though it was only rehearsal, they didn't want any mistake to happen on their first broadcast.

"Are you girls ready?" Their manager oppa asked as he help Hyuna with her headset.

A chorus of yes reply him as they headed out. Shaking of their nervousness, they breathe in and out before walking out the door. Walking along the corridor, walking pass other groups room.

Out of sudden, a black hair emerge from one the waiting room, knocking against Sohyun, making her stumble. Instinctively, she hold her hands out to stop the person from falling down on her.

Though it didnt really help as the weight of the person push her down. As though it was in a drama, where it happen in slow motion as she fell down with him falling on top of her. His hand around her waist as hers on his forearm. 

"Uhmph!" 

"Sohyun-ah!" All the staff rush to her. Including her member and manager who had walk ahead of her. 

Sohyun didn't looked at them as she focus on the person on top of her. His facial expression copied of hers as he didn't moved or even blinked. Their eyes locked together as the voice around them muffled. 

"Byunghun oppa," Sohyun whisper to him. Her eyes still widen. Though it seems LJoe didn't heard her as he was still staring. 

"Byunghun oppa," Sohyun called out again. This time louder. 

"Oh?" L.Joe snapped out of his thought, his face still dazed. 

"Oppa, you're squishing me," Sohyun said as her face turned slightly paled. 

LJoe quickly blinked out of his dazed as he quickly stood up, stumbling in the process, almost falling down but quickly caught himself. 

Seeing that Sohyun is still on the floor, he quickly bend down to stood her up. Checking her for any bruised as the impact of the fall seems hard with his added weight. 

"I'm so sorry Sohyun-shi," L.Joe apologised. His tone formal as his face apologetic and guilt. 

"Oppa, why are you so formal?" Sohyun asked as she chuckle at his reaction. "It's okay. I'm fine. I'm really alright oppa."

Sohyun clasp her hand around L.Joe to stop him from turning around. L.Joe gave her a nervous laugh looking at their claps hands. Sohyun looked at where he was looking and quickly pulled her hand away, her cheek burning red. 

"Mianhe oppa," Sohyun apologies, her head hung low. 

"A-ani It's okay," L.Joe stutter a reply. 

"Sohyun-ah pali. Rehearsal is starting soon," Jihyun shouted out as she began walking. The others following her. 

"Nae unnie," Sohyun reply back before turning back to L.Joe. 

"I'll see you around oppa."

"Ye. See you around Sohyunnie," L.Joe said as he locked eyes with her. 

Sohyun nodded her head as she began to feel her cheek warming.Quickly turning her head away from before he could see her blushing, she hurried to where her member was waiting without glancing behind her. 

LJoe watch her walk away with a smile on his face, not knowing that one of his band member had witness the whole scene. Niel walked towards him with his phone in his hands, filming, he stood in front of L.Joe making him looked away from Sohyun to niel. 

His star struck face turned to a look of fury before a smirk was place. 

"I'll give you 3 seconds to run Niel,"L.Joe said, his voice low as his eyes look threatening. 

Hyung..." Niel said in a nervous voice stepping back slowly. His phone lowered down with every step he took before he took of running, dodging people in his way. 

L.Joe shout at Niel as he too run after him. Shriek of sorry could be heard along the corridor as Niel run for his life. 

----

"And cut," the director said through the microphone. 

"1,2 Thank you for your hard work," 4minute greeted as they bowed to the fans and staff member. 

Getting down the stage, their coordinator unnie quickly touched up their hair and makeup, swiping off their sweats. While the other staff help them to remove the mic set. 

Once all the item has been given back, they all head back to their waiting room. Sohyun who walked beside Hyuna was suddenly being pushed jokingly with her eyebrow raised up and down with a look almost erted. 

"Yah unnie, you're scaring me," Sohyun teasingly said as she moved away from hyuna. 

Jiyoon who walked near them was suddenly grab by Hyuna who started whisper inside Jiyoon's ear, not letting Sohyun knows, gave her the same looked that Hyuna gave. Now both of them were given her the look. 

Sohyun gave them both disgusted look as she shook her head at them. 

"I have such weird unnie," Sohyun commented before walking away from them. 

"Don't worry about us Sohyunnie. Just look out for yourself. Won't want you to fall down again with someone on top," Jiyoon commented back with a loud voice. The people along the corridor could heard her. 

Sohyun face flushed at her comment before stopping in her tracks and turning around to face both Jiyoon and Hyuna who was snickering at her. 

"Yah unnie!" Sohyun shouted out, her voice cracked slightly. 

"Yes Sohyunnie?" They both reply in a sickly sweet voice. Battling their eyes at her. 

"Aish!"

With that Sohyun stomped her feet at them and quickly walked to theri waiting room. She could still hear their laughter booming through the corridor. Her head lowered in embarrased. 

Before entering the room, she caught sight of L.Joe with Niel on his knees in front of him, looking up at him with a begging look. L.Joe just glared at him before sensing someone looking at them. Turning his head to the right to see Sohyun staring. 

Sohyun stumble back slightly being caught staring, felt her cheek flushed when he shot her a wink. She flash him a quick smile before entering the room in a rush. She placed her hand over her cheek to calm herself, fanning her face slightly hoping for it to cool down. 

Sounds of rushing step could be heard entering the room with a loud shriek was none other then Jiyoon and Hyuna who was jumping in glee while pointing their fingers at Sohyun. Sohyun who looked so flushed suddenly looked confused at their behaviour. 

"We saw that! We totally saw that!" Hyuna shouted out as she run towards Sohyun. Clasping her hand together, jumping up and down to which Sohyun just stood there even confused. 

"Saw? Saw what?"

"Yah Sohyunnie! Don't act blur around us. We totally saw that wink!" Jiyoon join in as she slapped Sohyun's back. Sohyun let out a grunt at Jiyoon's strength, rubbing at the area she was slapped. 

"Unnie!" Sohyun whined 

 "What happen here?" Jihyun, the leader asked as she walked in, noticing the chaos surrounding their maknae. 

"Unnie! Unnie, they keep teasing me," Sohyun said with a pout as she move to where Jihyun stood. 

"But it's worth teasing for," Hyuna commented pulling Jiyoon and Gayoon near her, looping her arms around theirs. 

"Retweet Hyuna. Plus we found something interesting to gossip about," Jiyoon said. A smirk evident on her face. 

The rest of the girls looked at Jiyoon and Hyuna smirking face with a confused and curious look. 

"What is it?" Gayoon asked looking at Jiyoon. 

"WesawL.JoewinkingatSohyunnie," Jiyoon and Hyuna blurted out fast. 

"WHAT?!!" Jihyun and Gayoon shriek out looking at their blusing maknae, standing there frozen. 

"An-ani. Th-that's not...That's not what happen!" Sohyun stutter out a quick reply. Though her cheeks says otherwise. 

It's seems like I'm blushing a alot today. Sohyun thought as she looked at the floor. 

The waiting room turned quiet before the member let out a loud 'Awww-ed'. Making her cheeks flaming more. 

"It's okay Kkwonsso. We support you," Jihyun commented, patting her back slightly. 

"Yup, yup. We won't say it to anyone if you don't want to," Gayoon reply, putting a finger to her lips, winking at her. 

"Haiss! Unnie!" Sohyun let out walking away from her member. 

She could hear the others laughing as she walked to couch. 

----

"Guys! I have something to show you," Niel shouted out as he enter their waiting room. 

"What? What is it?" Chunji asked as he got up from his chair after finishing touching up his makeup.

"Look, look," Niel said excitedly as he sat on the couch with the member surrounding him, excluding L.Joe who had gone to the washroom. 

"Heol!" "Daebak!" "Is that L.Joe hyung and Sohyun noona?" "My God what are they doing?"

"What's going on here?" A voice asked. 

All of them look up at the voice to see L.Joe standing near them. Their eyes wide open before a smirk was place. 

"Okay..." L.Joe trailed off, slowly backing away ffom them. "You guys are starting to scare me. Did you eat anything weird?"

"Or should we asked you that instead, L.Joe-shi?" Chunji asked. His smirk not leaving, standing up as he walked towards L.Joe. 

"Wh-what are y-you guys tal-talking about?" L.Joe stutter as he keep backing away.

One by one keep advancing him. Before they could open their mouth to question him futher, the door open revealing...

----

"Unnie i'm bored," Sohyun whined as she out down her phone staring at her member with a pout. 

"Then go play with your nano blocks," Gayoon commented, scrolling through her phone. 

"I'm done with it. Plus there's nothing on social media," Sohyun reply, slouching down on the couch. 

All her member shook their head at their maknae's behaviour. This was a rare moment where their maknae would whine being bored, showing off her aegyo in the process. For the first time, they found it cute but after a while they get used to it. 

"How about we play a game?" Hyuna asked, standing up wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter