Heartbreak Hotel

Kwon Sohyun One Shots request
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohyun X Oh Sehun

Requested by"LoveJoehyun

 

It's surprisingly cold tonight.

Sohyun thought as she rubbed her bare arms as she walked down the streets of Seoul. A sigh escaped her lips as she looked around her surrounding. Her high school friends had just bailed on her and seeing as it is Friday night, she had no plan on going home early and mopped around. Plus she had put in effort on her makeup and outfit that it would be such a waste to just remove it all. 

Hence, why she is now currently rooming around the streets. 

What would be the best place to just hang around? 

After much walking around, a place popped up in her head. She had overheard her college friends talk about a new club being open underground. Now that she looked around the area, the club was not far from where she is. At most she could reach in 10 minutes. Without further ado, she began walking to the direction of the club. 

----

Strutting along the hallway, he bring a hand to his perfectly styled hair as he swipe it back, away from his face. He began entering one of the rooms, being occupied by 3 of his friends and a few girls he didn't know.

"Oh Sehun! You finally came!" One of his friends shoot up from his, giving him a handshake before sitting back down. 

The other stood up as well, greeting him with handshake and a pet in the back. He began walking to the only seat available, in between the two girls, putting his arm over the chair. Bringing a hand to his head, he raised his eyebrow at his friends action. Flirting with the girls as they drink shot after shot. He was not in the mood at all to socialised. Even regreted accepting their invitation to come. 

Ugh! Why did I even bother coming. I need to leave this place.

Letting out a sigh, he decided to get up and leave. Maybe he could just went to the club right down the hallway. He didn't care whether he had just arrive. All he wanted to do was leave the place. It was getting to his head and he didn't like it one bit. Plus it didn't help that their voices were high pitch and annoying. Ignoring his friends questioning, he left the room walking towards his new destination. 

Upon arriving, the club was in full swing. Avoiding the people straggering around, he make his way to the bar counter. Settling down on one of the seats, he began to order a strong drinks. He needed to take his mind off and if its mean drinking himself to oblivion so be it. 

He began taking sips after sips, twirling his glass, his mind far away as he stare at the cup in his hand. The night doesn't seem to be better. He was begining to be even more frustrated. That was until he suddenly heard a glass being shattered when the music suddenly stopped. Everyone went silent as all eyes trained on one particular place. 

Turning around in his seat in curious, Sehun began to stood up. Abandoning his nearly finished drinks to where the commotion is at. There squatting down was none other then a petite girl. Her black hair flow around her, blocking her face from his view as she picked up the broken glass wine. 

Without thiniking, he walked towards where she was. Bending slightly towards her, startling her from his sudden appearance, he began to snatch her wrist. Pulling her up from her position as he pulled her away from the crowd. 

What were you thinking Oh Sehun.

----

This should be it right?

Sohyun looked up at the sign at the entrance of the door. Looking around her unsure, she spot a couple of people standing outside of the place. Some were smoking or just talking to the person beside them. She let out a shaky sigh, closing her eyes to gain her confident back before pushing the door open. She walked in to be met with a dimly lighted lights along the flight of stairs going down. She could faintly hear the music thumping coming from down the stairs. 

Grabbing the handralls, she slowly descend the stairs, still unsure whether she should go or just turn back. However, since she had already arrive and was unconciously standing in front another door, she decided to throw away any negative thoughts or unsureness away and just enter the club. She pulled open the door, the music blasting loud with colourful lights lighting the dark place. Looking around the place, Sohyun could see some of the people were either dancing on the floor or just loitering around the place with drinks in their hands talking to the person they around them. 

She began walking further in, hands around her arms and her eyes taking in the surrounding as she dodge around people dancing her way. She didn't regret one bit coming. The place was beautifully decorated making it vintage and homely feel, making her uneasiness gone slightly. Tall, round table were also decorated around with people occupying them and drinks scattered on it. 

The night isn't so bad after all.

Unconsciously, her hands reached out blindly over the table as she stopped in front of a table. Her eyes not taking the scene around her when her hand brushed against a glass wine, making it dropped down to the ground. The sudden stopping of music make the sound of the glass shattered echo around the club. All eyes were now trained on her eyes.

Her cheeks began to turned red at the sudden attention as she quickly bend down to pick the broken glass, trying to ignore the windering stare. Out of nowhere, a black boots stood in front of her, startling her futher as he suddenly grabbed her hands. He pulled her up from her position. Their eyes met as they linger on it for a few second. Her breathe almost knocked her over at the person appearance. 

Beautiful.

That was the first thought that came to her mind as she saw the man's face for a brief second. Her words were stuck in when he suddenly pulled her away from the wandering crowds. Though some had averted their attention while others stare were still glued on them.

Her mind was blank as she followed him. Not knowing where he was going. Although that didn't stop her eyes from taking in the person's back. he was taller then her. definitely towering over her 5'3 height. his shoulder was wide, tensing slightly as he walked. What really turned her on was his legs. It seems to go on and on. Though he was not muscular, his lean figure make it up and damn was he good looking. However, that was just his back view. She hadn't fully seen his front view yet. 

I wonder how does his voice sound like. 

She didn't even know if she could handle it if he show his face to her. Whatever it is, she was starting to get scared when he hadn't stopped walking especially since they had made it out the club. 

----

Gorgeous. Breathtaking. 

The words that he could describe from that split second of staring. He didn't even know why he pulled her away but all he did know was that he didn't regret it. Not one bit of it. In fact now that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter