"I'm not a boy, not yet a man."

Kwon Sohyun One Shots request
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Request from Minkyo

 

"Shoot! Shoot him!" a boy shouted over at the screen. 

"How dare you shout at me! I'm older than you! Can't you see I'm trying!" The girl shouted back as she shoot at the zoombie on the screen. 

The boy name was Kim Taehyung also known as V and the the girl name is Kwon Sohyun. 

Taehyung stare at her in amusement and adoration. Sohyun was the only one he close with beside his band member, Bangtan Boys. She's the only one that he would vent his frustration and all his secret. 

"Aish! I lost!" Sohyun said in frustrated. Taehyung snapped out of his thought and laugh softly. 

Sohyun's nose was scrunch and anger was evident on her face, as she glared at the screen. Putting the fake gun back, she walked to the entrance. 

"Noona, where are you going?" Taehyung shouted at her, as he ran over to catch up with her speed. 

"Getting away from that stupid arcade," Sohyun retort back. 

Taehyung laugh at her childishness and stepped infront of her, grabbing her arm to stopped her from going any further.  

"Just where are you going noona?" Taehyung asked with a whine.

Sohyun stop struggling against his hand and stare at him. Her eyebrow furrowed.

Knowing that she doesn't know ehere to go, Taehyung grabbed her arm and dragged her to a place that he have thought. 

Realising that she was being dragged, she try to tugged her hand away but Taehyung tugged back and secure her hand tightly. 

"Yah! Where are we going?" Sohyun said, still struggling against his hold. 

"You will find out," Taehyung said with a grin, dragging her to the direction he wanted to go. 

-.~.-.~

After much struggling and dragging, they have arrived at a street food. 

Dragging her to an empty seat, he sat opposite her with a grin. His grin disappear when Sohyun smack his head. 

"Ouch! Noona! What did I do?" Taehyung said with a frown as he rubbed his head. 

"You should have told me you wanted to eat instead of dragging me," Sohyun said with a stern looked. 

Taehyung cower in fear. "Mianhe noona," He said changing his tone with a foolish grin. 

Sohyun froze knowing she couldn't do anything when he gave her that grin. She cleared and looked away. 

"Stopped looking at me like that. I'm trying to stay mad at you," Sohyun commented.

Taehyung continued to grin at her. "You know you can't resist me noona.". 

Sohyun snapped her head at him and smaked his head again, but this time Taehyung took her hand before she could smacked him. 

"Hahaha! Maerong!" Tahyung said sticking his tongue out at her. 

This make Sohyun even more angry at him. 

"Aish! You little brat!" Sohyun groaned angrily as she took her hand away from Taehyung's grip. 

"Eh noona!" Taehyung said as he shake his shoulder with a grin. 

Sohyun ignored him and just looked else where. 

Heaving a sigh of defeated, he turned to looked at where the ahjumma is. 

"Ahjumma! Two plates of tteokbokki and 4 odeng please," Taehyung shouted to the lady. 

"Ne," the lady reply. 

Turning back to Sohyun, he give out something between chuckle and a sigh. 

"Sulking really doesn't shuit you noona," Taehyung commented. 

He bring his hand infront of Sohyun and lift both corner of up to a smiling. 

"There, much better," Taehyung said with a cheeky smile. 

Sohyun scrunch her nose at him and swat his hand away. "Don't ever do that again."

Just as Taehyung was about to reply, the lady came with their food. 

"Kasahamidah," They both said. 

Taehyung hand Sohyun her chopstick but didn't get a reply from her. Chuckling under his breath, he shook his hand and took apart his. 

Taking a bit of the tteokbokki, Sohyun moaned at the taste. 

"Its been so long since I have this," she said. 

"I'm glad that you liked it," Taehyung said with a smile. 

"Don't think you are forgiven," Sohyun muttered under her breath, not looking up and continue eating. 

"I know noona," Taehyung reply with an amusing smile. 

-.~.-.~

"Guess who's here!" Sohyun shouted as she opened the door with an impact. 

"Kkwonsso!" The guys shouted as they run towards her, surrounding her to give a hug. 

Bangtan Boys, the group she hang out with, where she share her happy, sad and sngr stories. The place where she called them her family. Sohyun was not fortunate and blessed, like some of her friends. She was borned and raised at an orphanage. Her parents, well she doesn't really want to know. 

After pulling away from the hug, they attacked her with questions. 

"Guys, guys. Slow down. tell me one by one," Sohyun said with a chuckle. 

Just as she said, they continue talking agaisnt one another, but she could hear bits and pieces of the questions.

"Where have you been?" 

"Why didn't you call us?" 

"Are we not your friends?"

"Did you forget us already?" 

"Did you hate us?"

"Did you not miss us?"

Sohyun give out a laugh before answering them. 

"I' ve seen you guys last 2 days Namjoonie. I have just call you yesterday Suga. No J-hope, you're my favourite hoppie. Dooly does it looked like I'm that kind of friend? Uri maknae, I miss you and the guys," Sohyun answer them and shift to hug Jungkook after saying the last sentences. 

"Aww... noona, you must have a hard time," Jungkook cooed as he her head, making Sohyun snuggled deeper into him. 

"Yah! I'm here also," Taehyung said from the door. 

He had watch the whole scene. From them hugging her to questioning to know Jungkook hugging her while her hair. He had wanted to step in tell them not to touch her, but knowing that she is not his, he really can't do anything. However, his limit has reached when he notice Sohyun snuggling into Jungkook's. 

"We know V," RapMon said as he slap his back. 

However, Taehyung eyes didn't move from Jungkook and Sohyun. Jungkook who sense this, turned to looked at him and smirked. Taehyung stepped forward to attack him but a hand stopped him from going forward, looking at the hand, he saw Suga shaking his head. 

Closing his eyes, he took a deep breathe. Opening them, he saw that Sohyun has detached herself from Jungkook. 

"You might want to hold on to her tightly," Jungkook in his ear with a grin and slapped his back. 

Taehyung turned to him and glare while he gave him his eye smile. 

Aish! That kid will get it from me. Taehyung thought angrily. 

The rest of the member looked at him amused except for Sohyun whom is oblious to her surrounding. 

"Come on guys, let's start practicing," Sohyun said as she put her back down and get ready to stretch. 

-.~.-.~

"Ugh!" All of them groaned and moaned. 

It has been 8 hours of dancing intensely and had not have enough break. 

"That is the most intense workout ever," J-Hope commented. 

Everyone agree with him. They were all lying down and not one bother to get up. 

"What time is it?" Sohyun said to no one in particular. 

"11.45pm," Taehyung answered. 

"Should we go to our hang out place?" Jimin asked. 

"Yea, let's go," Suga said. 

They all stood up except for Sohyun who put her hand out. 

Suga shoke his head at her but walked away. One by one they all leave.

"Yah! You guys are so mean!" Sohyun sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter