Love Happens

Kwon Sohyun One Shots request
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOHYUN + ILHOON

Requested by: ChunSso

Story by: emma1107

 

“Sohyun, wanna go to Autumn Festival tonight?”Ilhoon asked as he walked approaching Sohyun who just came out from the library.

Sohyun frowned at his question. “Where is this festival?”

“Not far from our college. Just beside SKK High School.”Ilhoon answered.

 “Only the two of us?”Sohyun asked.

“Of course not! Ask Suzy and Dohee too.”Ilhoon answered.

“Oooo.”Sohyun just nodded at his answer. “Okay then. See you there tonight.”

“Okay. See you.”Ilhoon said as he left.

Sohyun and Ilhoon have become close friends for three years now. It was all started when Dohee, Sohyun’s best friend start dating Ken, Ilhoon’s best friend. Since then four of them plus Suzy started being friends too. They always hangout and even spend their holiday together. Now that Ken is away to Japan for exchange programme for three months, there are only four of them left.

 

********************************************************************************

Later that night

 

The three girls walked to Ilhoon who patiently waiting for them at one of the game stalls. He pointed at his watch, showed that they were late. The girls pouted at his gesture.

“You girls are late.”Ilhoon said.

“I’m sorry Ilhoon ah. Suzy took a long time to get ready.”Dohee reported.

“Yah. It wasn’t me. It was because of Sohyun.”Suzy replied.

“Ok ok. Enough. No fighting please. So what first? Eat or walk first?”Ilhoon asked.

“Hmm. Why don’t we walk around first then only we eat?”Sohyun suggested.

“I’m cool with that.”Dohee agreed.

“Okay let’s go then.”Ilhoon said. He and Sohyun naturally walked together side by side while Suzy was walking with Dohee.

Ilhoon stopped at one of the stall and looked at the keychains. The other three immediately joined him browsing the keychains.

“You choose one too. My treat.”Ilhoon told Sohyun.

She looked at him in joyous state. “Really? Yeay!”She exclaimed.

“Only Sohyun? How about us?”Suzy pouted.

“Fine, fine. You girls too.”Ilhoon gave in.

“Yes! Ilhoon, you’re jjang!”Suzy said.

“What’s so great about it? It’s only a keychain.”Dohee responded.

“Okay, Dohee. You’re excluded.”Ilhoon .

“Okay. I took back my words. I want this one. Cute!”She said while showing off the cat-shaped keychain.

“You take this.”Ilhoon passed an owl-shaped keychain to Sohyun’s hand. She looked at him in puzzle.

“Why?”She asked.

“Because it’s the same as mine.”Ilhoon answered nonchalantly and turned to the stall owner to pay. Sohyun just agreed at Ilhoon’s suggestion without asking further.

They continued walking to the other stalls. Suzy and Dohee stopped at tteobokki stall while Sohyun was immediately running towards the stacks of stuffed toys and lifted one of them. Ilhoon followed her from behind.

“Rilakkuma! How cute!”She exclaimed.

“Ahjumma. How much is this?”Ilhoon asked the store lady and pay for the Rilakkuma. Sohyun turned to him looking for explanation.

“I know how much you love it. Just take it. Faster, there’s another store I want to go.”Ilhoon replied and walked from there coolly. Sohyun frowned at his action and quickens her step to follow him.

Ilhoon stopped at t-shirt stall and browsed them one by one. He pulled out two t-shirts and showed them to Sohyun.

“Which one suits me more? Green or the blue one?”He asked.

Sohyun thought for a while. “I think green.”

Ilhoon knocked her head slowly. “That’s because green is your favourite colour. You’re being bias.”

Sohyun pouted. “Then why did you ask me?”

Ilhoon smiled and paid for the t-shirt anyway. “Where are Suzy and Dohee? I’m hungry.” They looked around to find the two girls.

“There! Dohee! Suzy!”Sohyun shouted their names. They immediately turned their body to her and ran towards her.

“Are two done shopping? Let’s eat. I’m hungry.”Suzy complained.

“Okay. Let’s have dinner now.”Ilhoon said and they walked towards the food stall.

 

**********************************************************************************

 

Sohyun just finish showered when she heard her phone ringing indicated new text message received. She jumped onto her bed and opened the text.

From: Ilhoon

Did you girls get back safely?

 

Sohyun quickly tapped her phone to reply that they’re fine.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter