"Yoon Gi oppa!"

Kwon Sohyun One Shots request
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Request by: Infinitely-Yours

 

“Sohyunnie! Wake up! You’re going to be late for school!” Mrs. Kwon shouted from the kitchen.

 

“I’m awake mom!” Sohyun shouted back. Getting out the bed, she walked to her window, pushing back the curtain to allow the sun lights to enter her bedroom. Walking back to her bed, she tidy it up before getting ready for school.

 

After getting ready, she took her bag and her phone from the nightstand and walked to the door when she noticed something on her study table. Going to it, she noticed it was a picture. A picture of her when she was around 6 years.

In the picture, she was holding the boy tightly at what look like a tunnel of a playground. Her face was red with dry tears streak on her cheeks. She remember it clearly what happened that day like it was yesterday. It was the day where she wanted to badly erased it from her memories.

*Flashback*

“Hyunnie! Kkwonsso! Where are you?!” A little boy voice could be heard around the playground.

Unknown to anyone, a little girl was hiding inside the tunnel below the playground. Her head  was resting on her arm which was resting on her folded knees. Loud cries were heard but no one seems to notice.

“Kkwonsso! Come out now! Orh!” The boy shouted but only to be greeted with silent. He walked near the playground and froze when he heard a noise. A loud noise that he noticed as if someone was crying. He listen closely as he follow the sound. He stopped in front of the tunnel as the sound seems to sound louder from there.

Leaning down, he was surprised to found the little girl he was trying to found. Crawling inside, he sat beside the girl, not saying anything as he pat her back gently.

After a few minutes of crying, she lifted her head looking at the boy beside her. Little Sohyun suddenly jumped on to the boy, surprising him. His instinct was lucky face enough as he put his hand behind him to support them from falling over.

“Ya, kkwonsso. Are you okay?” The boy asked as little Sohyun give him a tight hug, burying her face on his chest.

“Oppa, umma and appa are divorcing,” little Sohyun mumble as she felt more tears about to flow.

His eyes widen at her answer. Not expecting that to come out. Looking down at her, he felt his shirt started to get wet.

“Gwenchana, oppa is here for you,” he said hugging her back while rubbing her back slowly to sooth her.

“Oppa, what if dad is really leaving umma? Does that mean that I don’t have appa now?” Little Sohyun asked as she lifted her head to looked at him.

“It’s okay. I’m here for you. I promise,” He said as he showed her smile.

“Hmm. As long as oppa with me. Promise me,” she said as she held out her pinky.

"I promise,” he said as their pinky intertwined together.

*End of flashback*

Sohyun slightly smiled at the picture as she run her hand on the picture. It was a bittersweet memory. Her dad did divorced with her mom and the boy suddenly disappear the next day. No news of him at all.

You break your promised. Leaving me alone in this cruel world, Yoon Gi oppa.

“Sohyun! Hurry up!” Mrs. Kwon’s voice shouted again.

“Nae! I’m coming!”

Putting down the picture, she grab her necessities, giving her room one last looked to see if she miss anything and went downstairs to where her mother was.

“Good morning umma. Where is appa?” Sohyun asked as she looked around, looking for her father. Her step dad that is.

Her mom had remarried and they decided to move into a bigger house since her dad are quite well off. They had moved into Gangnam and lucky for her, her school is quite nearby. She was glad that her mom had remarried after finding out what her dad did to her mom. She’s grateful that her new dad is there for them.

“Your dad had just left for work early to get to an important meeting. Have your breakfast first before going,” Mrs. Kwon said as she put down a plate of waffles with syrup on her plates.

Sohyun nodded her head in understanding but suddenly perked up when she remember something.

“Umma, did you put a picture on my study table?” Sohyun asked.

“Yeah. I found it in between your middle school writing book. Thought you might want to keep it,” her mom said, placing a cup of orange juice beside her plate.

“Ah... Komawa omma,” She thanked her mother as she began eating.

“Why you asked?” Mrs. Kwon asked as she put down the dirty rag beside the sink.

“Ani. Just wanted to double confirm it,” She reply, continued eating her pancake. “This is delicious. You’re the best. “ Sohyun gave her mom a thumbs up which earn her a smile with a kiss from her mother in reply.

Finishing up her food, she head towards the door to put on her shoes. “I’m going off now. I love you.”

“I love you too. Be careful,” her mom shouted back.

 

-.~.-.~

 

Another day begin in this hell hole. I hope they didn’t come to early.

Letting out a sigh, she walked to her locker to took out her first lesson book. She was never fond of her school. It’s has been 1 year in her new school and she has never been looking forward to it ever since she bumped into a guy that make her school life like hell.

Sure, she have friends but one reason she’s not looking forward to it was because of the group of boys called Bangtan. They were the reason why Sohyun is not having a pleasant time in high school. She was not really bullied but more like being make fun of especially one of the guy name Suga. She didn’t know what his problem is but everytime he saw her, he would always called her names and in front of his friends.

She didn’t even know why he would do that to her. She didn’t remember offending him except for bumping into him and that’s when he start targeting her. He have confronted him and everytime he would always give her a confusing question.

Just as Sohyun was about to closed her locker, loud noises could be heard. Letting out a sigh, she quickly shut her locker as she speed walked to her homeroom, however not before she could walked away, she was pulled back by her wrist harshly, landing hard on the person’s chest.

“Just where are you going sweetie?” A voice whisper in her ear. A shiver ran down her spine at the familiar taunting voice.

“What do you want Suga?” Sohyun said in defeat.

His chest vibrate as a chuckle escape from his mouth. “Now, now. That’s not how you should talk to your senior. I just wanted to great my favourite junior. Is that wrong guys?”

A chorus of guys voice could be heard followed by snicker.

Damn those Bangtan Boys! Ugh! Especially you Suga!

Sohyun took a deep breath as she closed her eyes to calm herself down. Just as she was about to open , the school bell rang.

“I’m not done yet princess, see you in lunch,” Suga whisper in her ear, letting her go as he join his group, probably to skip class.

She let out a sigh of relief as she looked back, surprise to see that Suga had done the same, giving her a wink.She quickly turned back around and walked away not before a laughter could be heard.

Aish! Just my luck to bumped into him early in the morning.

 

-.~.-.~

 

The time soon flies by and it was lunch time. The only period where Sohyun had been dreading. At times like this she which she had been sick. Actually, most of the time she wish she was sick but her wish would not be granted.

Letting out a sigh, she walked the opposite way. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter