I always wanted to do that

Kwon Sohyun One Shots request
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohyun X B-Bomb

 

Request by: Yeskpop

Standing in front of her locker, Sohyun took out the book she needed for her next class. It was her final year in high school and she can't wait to graduate. 

Just as she was about to close her locker door, a loud bang was heard as the school door opened. In walked 7 boys with their shirt untucked and opened, ties unknotted and hair messy. The infamous 7 boys. Always making ruckus around the school giving the teacher and principle headache. 

They are called Block B with Zico the leader leading them at the front. Taeil at his right side, U-kwon on his left, Kyung behind Taeil, P.O at the center and Jaehyo behind U-Kwon. It was no surprise that B-Bomb was late. He was always late. 

Although their popularity with the teachers and principle are bad. They are famous among the students. Especially girls. They are living to their title as the bad boy in school and it makes the girls fall for them hard. They are good looking no lies about that. 

"Hey kkwonsso!" A voice shouted as a heavy weight was being pushed behind her back. 

Choi JinRi or as she liked to be caller Sulli was her childhood friend and who was currently clinging on to her back. Letting out a chuckle she put her hands under her friend tights, not wanting to fall over flat on her face. 

Soon after her other friends arrive. Krystal, Jiyoung and Suzy all gather at her locker. 

"Get down Sulli. Do you know how fragile Sohyun is?! She could break her bone for all we know!" Jiyoung said in a stern tone though it was anything but that, as she slapped Sulli's . 

The said girl stuck her tongue out before getting down. 

"Our senior year and I can't wait to graduate," Krystal said as she let out a sigh. The others nodded in agreement. 

All of them soon began to start a topic. From the latest drama they watched to the fashion trends. Well they are the typical girls. Gossiping and all. 

The school bell soon rang with student rushing to their class. Just as Sohyun was about to close her locker, a hand reached forward before her and closed it shut. 

A familiar scent touch her nose, making her heart beat faster then normal. Plus those hands against her locker door had her confirm who it was as his steel ring was always on his ring finger. 

"We be going first Kkwonsso. We see you later in lunch," Suzy said in a scared tone that she tried to mask it with calmness as the girls began walking away to their class. 

"Do you have to scare my friends like that?" Sohyun snapped as she turned around to face the person. 

Standing in front of her was none other then the last member of Block B and is always late, B-Bomb. 

"Is it my fault that they are scared of me?" He retort as he leaned against the locker. His arm crossed against his chest. 

All Sohyun could do was rolled her eyes. Not many people know of their friendship as they like to be called. The typical bad boy friends with a nobody. It was an unexpected encounter that Sohyun had to make sure that B-Bomb didn't exposed any secrets of hers. One that not even her parents or friends knew about. 

"Now if you excuse me I have classes to go to," She reply walking away from him. Only to be stopped and pulled back flush against his chest.

There they stood chest to chest with a mere inches of their face. Her breathe hitched at their close approximate. 

"Come on now Sohyun. What fun would it be to go to class if you're already late?" B-Bomb said as he put one arm around her waist as the other hand pushed back her hair behind her ear. 

Taking a deep breathe, she looked deep into his eyes. Noticing how chocolate his eyes are. 

"Well unlike you Mr. Bad boy I happen to have a grade to achieve. Now if you could please let me go, I have a class to catch up too," Sohyun retort back as she struggle against his grip. 

"I will let you go if you go on a date with me," He said as he leaner closer making her leaned back in surprise. 

Just as she was about to open to protest, B-Bomb cut her off again as he leaned over to her ear. His breath hitting her neck making her shiver slightly. 

"Go on a date with me and that video will not be release at all." A smirk appear on his lips as he leaned back to face her. 

Oh how she wish she could wipe of that smirk of his face. The video that he mention was one that she wished she could delete it. It was the reason why she had no choice but to obey what B-Bomb said. As it contain her secret. One that she doesn't want to expose to soon. 

The second bell rang, snapping her out of her thoughts. The person in front of her still make no moved to remove his arm around her and she might actually be late for her class. 

Many pros and cons run through her head. It could be a bad thing or it could be a good thing. But this is a video of a secret she didn't want to expose at all. 

What other way does she have anyway.  

With a defeated sigh, she looked up at the guy standing of her, noticing that the smirk was not going away, she glare at him before putting a hand on his chest to make sure that there was a good distance between them. As he was being awfully close to her that his breathes actually hits her neck. Making shiver run through her spin. 

"Do I really have to go on that date? Do i need have other choice?" Sohyun asked. Her tone begging him. Though all she got was a shook of disapproval. 

"Fine. I'll go on a date with you. Now could you please let me go. My parents would kill me if they found out I lend myself in detention," she pleaded. 

He loosen his grip on hers and she wasted no time in rushing to her class. He stood there watching her back disappear with a ghostly smile now replace his smirk. 

"Yo B-Bomb!" A smack landed on his back, making him flinch slightly at the sudden noise. "Where've you been man?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter