Beautiful life.

Beautiful angel

 Thought # 26.

"Sometimes the wait for something is long, but patience has its rewards.

Life can be difficult, but things that are solvable, will be resolved sooner or later because the bad times don't last forever. So let's enjoy the good things as long as we can, and be happy in the meantime.

Keep walking, hug the people you love, keep doing what you love to do, forgive those who hurt you, don't keep grudges in your heart, and live happy this beautiful life."

[For the first time in his life, Jinki felt that the house he was in began to move around him, so he stopped looking at the people around and plopped on the couch in his home while his parents, Mr. Hamilton, and the members of his band waited for his reaction to the terrible confession he just heard.

"How much did she forget?" He asked in a whisper. Jinki had many questions, but he was afraid of the answers.

John Hamilton looked at him ruefully.

"Everything she lived here. She simply suppressed those memories. I'm really sorry, son."

Jinki's breathing quickened. What would he do with all the moments they lived together? With the promises they made? Jinki had spent half of his life keeping in his heart to one person, and he couldn't even think about trying to get her out of his life.

That was impossible for him.

"If you let me, sr., I still want to go ahead with this."

Everyone looked at Jinki with a surprise expression.

"She... she has changed a lot, son, losing her brother has made her lose her heart, she is not the same person you met."

"She's the same, sr., I know she is. The heart of my little angel is only damaged, but it's still there. I love her, and I can't think about living without her."

And with that, Jinki swore he would do anything to heal her. His little angel was lost behind the facade of her change, but he would do anything to find her.]

After all he had taught me, after all I had learned from him: he had taught me how to live again, and I wanted to live with him.

For my little angel: "Wherever you are, I will be with you, and although we are separated, I know someday I will find you" That was a promise we made when we were kids, angel, the same that I have kept for the years. I was hoping, from the bottom of my heart, that in some place of your lost memory, you remembered me too. You were brave with the obstacles that life decided to put in your way. You just left from your way, but I was more than willing to bring you back. Because I could see that you were still the angel that one day i met. - SEOUL, April 15.

Each morning upon waking and seeing them sleep together, it felt like i was still dreaming. The baby slept comfortably on his father's chest, his small hand taking his shirt. Jaeyoung had only a few weeks old, but it was strange to think that all he needed to sleep peacefully on rainy days was to feel the heartbeat of his father, his father's hand his little back, his father's voice singing to him in the middle of the night.

After each rainy day, the sun had risen and the light entered through the white curtains. I rolled to lie on my stomach under the silence of the room, but the baby stirred in his sleep and raised his small head a few seconds before falling sleep again. As an instinct that seemed to be born in us since Jae was born, Jinki woke up and his hand kept Jae's back again while our baby went back to sleep, letting out a small sigh that made me smile, and Jinki cocked his head to look at me as i sat on the bed with crossed legs one over the other.

"Good morning, angel..." He rested his left hand on my leg. "Did you sleep well?"

"Very well... like every day." I patted his hand and left mine on his. "He slept well all night, right?"

"He slept like a baby." He laughed at his own joke. "What are you gonna do today?"

"Well, I must review some projects of the company. Many projects. Sam said she'd help me with Jae, but i would rather her to help me with the business, but..." I laughed. "That's not possible."

"It's hard to share him with them, right?"

"Yeah, it is. It is difficult to do other things when all I want is to be with you both."

"... Hyung? Juliette?" We heard Key's voice through the door ajar. "Are you awake?"

Jinki sat up holding Jae in his chest.

"Come in."

Key entered the room trying not to make any sound while Jinki put Jae on the bed and got up to look for a change of clothes in the closet. Key sat on the bed, and watched Jae woke up while Key talked with a shrill voice that made him laugh. Having Jae in my arms when he was born felt like glory; he, like his father, had shown me all the strength I had, and now wanted to prove him i could bear everything for him, that i would protect him from everything.

Jinki returned to the bed, sat down, and began removing Jae's t-shirt, kissing his tummy making him laugh.

"Good morning, baby. Did you sleep well?... Did you like sleeping on daddy's chest, right? It's better than sleep with Mommy---"

"Hey..." I hit his arm and everyone in the room laughed, including Jae.

Key looked at us smiling for a moment, but sighed before speaking.

"We have to go, hyung."

"I know." Jinki sighed, too, but looked at Jae with a smile. "Wish me a good day, Jae. Daddy must prepare everything for his solo debut... but I'd rather stay here with you."

"No way." Key and i said at the same time.

Jinki wrinkled his nose and kissed Jae's tummy again.

"Take care of mommy while I'm gone, baby, daddy will be back soon."

–––––– BEAUTIFUL ANGEL ––––––

The light of the midday sun filtered under the branches of the tree of our garden. The sun warmed my knees. The grass and shrubs around the garden shone with very bright green color thanks to the spring, and the sky was painted a beautiful blue as I Jae's back; loving the essence of his shampoo. The essence of my baby was sweet and adorable, and I chuckled when Sammy sat beside me and gasped for breath, while Gahul wagged his tail eagerly, because he still wanted to play with her.

"Give me a break, Gahul." Sammy leaned against the back swing and showed him his toy. "Let's change the game."

And she threw it. Gahul had grown up and ran through the garden.

"Tired already?"

Sammy looked at me through her ray-ban glasses and stuck out her tongue making me laugh.

"I like this." Sammy sat properly and removed her glasses. "You, me, Jae-Jae, and Gahul enjoying a quiet day."

I really liked this kind of thing; the best vacation memories were on my grandfather's house in the mountains; everything was perfect there.

The glass door that covered the entire back onto the garden was opened. Jinki smiled as he walked toward us. Sammy laughed as she stood up.

"It's my signal to retreat."

Jinki and she exchanged greetings. Sammy walked into the house just as he sat beside me. Jinki put his arm around my shoulders and kissed me, then he pressed his lips against the head of our baby.

"How was your day?"

"Quiet. I finally finished the job, at least for today. And Yours?"

Jinki laughed when Gahul approached with his toy in his mouth, so he his head, took the toy and throw it again.

"Not as quiet as yours." He sighed and opened his arms to me. "It's my turn."

He took Jae in his arms and leaned him against his chest. The doors suddenly opened again and Minho appeared, he raised his hand and waved. I smiled in response and waved at him as well.

"It's now, hyung." Minho showed his phone. "Our manager said the transmission will begin."

Jinki nodded and Minho went back inside.

"I can't tell you..." Jinki replied to the question that I couldn't do. "Something happened while I was in the company, but you have to see it. Come on."

When we entered the house, the boys took turns to hug me. My birthday would be in a few days, but all acted as if they had a surprise. Key took Jae from Jinki's arms and cooed him in his chest, then he sat on the couch followed by others. There were three sofas facing the TV on the wall, and Jinki sat with me on the sofa in the middle.

"Angel..." Jinki seemed speechless.

He squeezed his eyes and ran a hand through his hair, then looked at me. My hands shook slightly.

"I'm getting a little scared."

"Don't be afraid, Juliette." Jonghyun smiled. "This is a good thing."

Jinki nodded and Tae the TV. I was so confused that I couldn't ask for explanations. And it was then that a last-minute report on TV caught my attention.

[John Hamilton, famous businessman, was about to lose his twins in an accident, where the younger of the Hamilton family got in a coma. Many hypotheses were created based on that night; alcohol, maybe drugs. Now, years later, Jeremy Hamilton woke up last night and---]

My eyes filled with tears. Why life goes on torturing me like this? I got off the couch to walk out of the room.

"It's real, angel." Jinki grabbed my waist and tried to take me back to the couch. "Jeremy woke up yesterday. Your father called me while I was in the company---"

"No. This is another dream, I've lived this before."

"Angel---"

"No!" I pushed his arms. "I will not believe in this, Jeremy will not wake up, the doctors said it."

My chest rose and fell rapidly, and I swore that the air around me was not enough. Then I looked back to the TV.

... And bringing the only truth that only the twins knew, which was revealed by the same young man who couldn't say it at the time]

I ran my hands over my face and wiped my tears, feeling the heat of them in my palms. It feels so real. But then the screen showed a letter. I knew that I held my breath when I saw the letter from my brother. I was aware that my knees trembled and Jinki was holding me. This is not a dream, this is a nightmare.

"It's real, angel." Jinki whispered.

I shuddered to feel his warm breath in my ear. He walked to Key and took Jae in his arms. When he gave him to me, i held his back and head, and I felt one of his hands down my face before he put his little head on my shoulder to keep sleeping.

Jinki pulled out his phone and dialed someone, seconds later, he put it on speaker.

"It's for you, my love. Say hello to your brother."

I'm about to give way. Please.

"Jeremy?"

"Juliette."

I felt a lump in my throat, and the warmth of a tear that fell down my cheek.

"It's real, jagiya." Jinki pressed his lips against my shoulder. "You don't have to cry anymore."

I believed it.

"You didn't think i would let you alone, right?" There was a little laughter on the other line that made me shudder and my heart started to beat even faster. "I came back for you, Juls, just like I promised."

He came back for me, just like Jinki did.

THE END.