Her

Miss Right

Thank you for my fellow subscribers, I feel the supports :)


 

Third person's p.o.v

Bomi lined up to get their drinks because she lost paper, scissor, rock to the boys which annoyed her to death.

"As usual juseyo." She smiled to the guy who's in charge at the counter.

Yes, he already knew what they always order because this basically their second home.

Bomi's smiled actually sweet because she thought the guy was pretty cute but that's it. No other moves.

After paying for their drinks (yes, she also had to pay it for them), she took a sit beside Chanyeol.

While Baekhyun was busy pretending to not looking outside the window, Chanyeol and Bomi were left doing stupid things.

Stupid things like, playing mobile games, sleeping while listening to music and just busying themself with anything for 2 hours long.

"Hey, don't you think that guy is cute?" Chanyeol nudged the annoyed Bomi by her side making her almost spurted out the drink she was sipping.

"Sorry." He muttered while showing his proud white teeth.

Bomi look over the counter then back to Chanyeol. "Why? I though you are so in love with Mijoo?"

That earns Bomi a knock on her head. "I thought you should find yourself a boyfriend, pabo."

"I pass." Bomi waves her hand in the air and continue on sipping her drinks not wanting to continue the 'boyfriend' talk with Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol's p.o.v

Yoon Bomi. What are there to talk about this girl?

She's bright, loud just like Baekhyun and me, pretty, not smart but smart enough to beat Baekhyun in test and had a few fanboys.

Amazing, I know.

I've been friend with her since middle school but we became best friend when in the frst year in high school.

She doesn't have many girl friends since she automatically hang out with either Baekhyun or me or with the both of us.

You can always find afterschool her at the gym, waiting for me finishing my basketball practices or at the music class, companying Baekhyun.

She really really oppose me dating Mijoo. Eventhough she didn't speak it out loud, I can see it all in her eyes and the way she looked at her.

I'm aware of her not liking Mijoo because she's not the type of the girl Bomi want to be friend with.

Mijoo's an A class girl, fancy, and a cheerleader. I remember she didn't talk to me for a week because of me dating Mijoo.

But she surely can't resist my singing which I rarely shows and sings to others. I only sings to my loved one.

Her dating life is. . . plain. Really, as far as I know she never been in a single relationship and I don't even know why.

Everytime I want to talk with her about that, she just turn it down just like that.

I don't want to force her or anything because being told or being force to do something is the first thing on Bomi's hate list.

I guess I just have to wait for the day she'll bring the topic to us by herself one day.

 

 

Third person's p.o.v

Chanyeol looked at the time and gasped.

Bomi looked at him with stuffed with donuts. "Why? Something happen?"

"I got a date with Mijoo and I'm late." Chanyeol grabbed his stuff and his bag. "I'll get going."

Bomi rolled her eyes at her name while Baekhyun happily sending his friend off because he can saw his crush across the street.

Chanyeol rushed to the door but stopped halfway and went back to their table.

"What? You said you were late already." Bomi said, clearly pissed off.

Chanyeol smiled at her. He took a tissue and wiped the cream off bomi's chin and cheeks.

Baekhyun witnessed the scene and Bomi seem a bit flustered by his action.

"Eat slowly piggy." With that Chanyeol left and ran to hail a cab.

Baekhyun shook his head. "If I were him, I would add more cream to your face. Aigee."

"Shut it!" Bomi felt her cheek heat up. "What is it Yoon Bomi?!" She mentally scold and calm herself down.

Baekhyun looked at her with a poker face.

 

 

Baekhyun's p.o.v

Yoon Bomi. The first word came to my mind after saying her name is piggy.

Oh, this girl surely eat a lot. For a girl with a small mouth like her, it's really amazing that she can ete with a big quantity of food at one time.

What's nice thing about her to tell? Nothing I guess except she's pretty cute and tough on the outside but really fragile on the inside.

I've known her since we were nine and I proudly say that I know Bomi more than anyone else in this whole wide world.

She actually a scaredy cat. She fears to many things in this world to the point I doubt how can she survive this cruel world without her family and friends.

If it was a rainy night featuring thunder and lightning, she'd sleep with her parents. That was when she's still a little girl.

But since she's getting older she'll get me or Chanyeol on the phone asking for a song so that she can fall asleep.

Other things she's afraid of were, reptile, ugly insects, incredibly sudden loud sound, animals -- half of it, and her food being taken away.

To me, she's one and only. No one can replace her place in my heart. We've been together since we were little so we are closer than real siblings.

We fight everyday. We laugh, cry together.

Love life. She doesn't have a love life actually. Because she has this principle she take with her until now and I assume until forever.

Her principle is that, a girl won't make a move even a single one to the guy their like. Instead, the guy is the one who have to make the first move.

I'm afraid she'll grow older and alone with that kind of principle.

Let's pray together so that my Bomi will find someone that she love, scratch that; a guy will find and love her with all his heart.

 

 

Third person's p.o.v

"Are you sure you don't want me to walk you home?" Baekhyun asked her as their reach the intersection of their neighbourhoods.

Bomi nodded and pushed Baekhyun on his back to walk straigh ahead to his home. "I'm no longer a baby Baek, go."

"You'll always be my baby Bbom." He gave her a rather long hug before pulling away and walk to his neighbourhoods.

Bomi walked down their neighbourhoods and what a timing the sun start setting down.

She fastened her pace because she don't want to be trapped in the dark  making her bump onto someone.

"Omo! I'm sorry, I'm not looking. I was in a hurry-" "Bomi-ssi?"

Bomi stopped babbling and looked up to find a big adorable doe eyes greeting her. "Oh, Kyungsoo-ssi. What are you doing here?"

Kyungsoo chuckled at her question. "Just, my mom asked me to help her to buy some things."

Bomi nodded. But suddenly she felt her cheeks burning up, probably from the last time embarrassment because of the chips.

"What are you doing, it's about to hit six now?" Kyungsoo settled the things in his hand into the plastic bag in his left hand.

Bomi smiled awkwardly, "I was out with some friends."

Kyungsoo nodded at her answer. "Well then, let's go home shall we?"

"What?" Bomi looked at him rather surprised by his words.

Kyungsoo looked at her before letting out a series of chuckles. "Why? Did I say something wrong?  I though we're going to the same direction."

Bomi laugh awkwardly at her own stupidity and so they walk home together with Kyungsoo naturally went with the outer side of the road.

While Bomi is on the inner side of the road. They talked about many things in their 15 minutes journey to home.

And so, they agreed to drop the formalities so they won't feel awkward around each other anymore.

A bonus point, they exchanged their phone number when they reached the front gate of Bomi's house.

"See you soon!" Bomi waved to Kyungsoo. He waved back with a smile and they both went into their house.

 

 

Kyungsoo's p.o.v

I'm starting to liking Bomi more than a neighbor. She's a good friend.

Spending 15 minutes with her is not bad, in fact it was a waste to only spend 15 minutes with her.

I hope next time we'll be spending time more than 15 minutes.

But within those 15 minutes, I learned few things about her.

The way she laugh, her jokes and the way she blush. It makes me want to know more about her.

Thank god I asked for her phone number. I'm more than glad to be her friend.

It's a waste that I didn't go to the same school as her.

 


Finally! Oh my god I'm sorry if this chapter is not like what you guys' imagined or want but it's like 3 a.m over here and I'm typing this through AFF so excuse any typos and grammars.

I don't mean to present you guys with crappy chapter, it's just that the idea won't stop flowing out from my brain.

I hope you guys understand and like this chapter :)

I'll make it up to you guys on the next chapter! xoxo