Them

Miss Right

Oh my god, thank you so much for the comments and 10+ subbers. I'm surprised for real and thankful at the same time because there are people who actually looking forward to this piece.

Thank you so much guys!


 

Third person’s p.o.v

“Yoon Bomi!”

Bomi turned to the familiar voice and saw smiling Chanyeol waving at her. She walked to their table where CHanyeol and Baekhyun already seated.

“Your food.” Baekhyun pushed the lunch he bought for her earlier.

“Thank you~” Bomi thanked him with her aegyo making Baekhyun to push her by her forehead.

“Not cute.” He said making her pouts.

“Why are you late anyway?” Chanyeol questioned her with his mouth full of food.

Bomi sighed. “You know Mrs. Hwang. Always question question question. If you didn’t get it right, you can’t go out.” She rolled her eyes.

“Plus you sleep in her class.” Baekhyun said, drinking the carbonated drink.

Bomi made a face and glared at him because he’s right. Bomi got double question because she sleep while she’s teaching in front.

 

 

“See you guys at the gate.” Chanyeol bid Bomi and Baekhyun goodbye because he had his music class while the two had their English class to attend.

After Chanyeol disappeared from their sight, the two head off to their class as well.

“How did you know I sleep in Mrs. Hwang’s class earlier? It’s not like we’re in the same class or what.” Bomi asked.

Baekhyun shot her a ‘are-you-for-real’ look. “I’ve known you since we were nine, I know yourself better than you, duh.”

Bomi snorted at his answer and waves her hand. 

 

 

 

Bomi’s p.o.v

I have two best friend that I love the most in this entire universe. Beside my family of course. 

The first idiot that I love is Byun Baekhyun. He’s my childhood friend. We’ve been friends since we were nine and our family happens to be a good friend with each other. 

He’s an idiot for sure, loud and a prankster. He loves to laugh at people but he’s kind. 

Handsome? He’s 80% handsome 15% cute and 5% ugly. He’s also good at singing. 

Very good actually and it really made me want to puke because I’m praising him right now but what can I do.

It's like an angel voice when he started singing but the reality is, it’s only the annoying Baekhyun who’s singing.

Dating life... He haven’t got himself a real time girlfriend even though we’re on our final year in high school already. I don’t know why, but he got a crush. 

An imaginary one actually. His crush is a very beautiful lady who’s studying at a college in front of our favorite cafe. Her name is Taeyeon I think. 

And that’s probably the reason why he haven’t got himself a girlfriend.

The second idiot is Park Chanyeol. He’s Baekhyun’s best friend in middle school and he became my best friend on the first year in high school. 

He always stick around to Baekhyun to the point I suspect them being gay. 

That was until I found he was dating one of the hottest cheerleader alive (according to him) named Mijoo.

I shouldn’t say this but I don’t like that girl. I mean, she’s pretty and all but her attitude is way to opposite from Chanyeol’s. 

He’s kind, playful, likeable and rich of manner. But she’s the y type. I’m not sorry for my words and Chanyeol’s aware of that. 

I had this feeling that she only using him because he’s one of the famous jock in our school since Chanyeol is in our basketball team.

Chanyel is head over heel with her, I just can’t imagine how disappointed he’ll be if my feelings are true. My guts never lie to me.

Let’s just cross our fingers together.

 

 

 

Third person’s p.o.v

“Hey guys, let’s go to the cafe and grab something to drink.” Baekhyun said.

“Again?” Bomi said in annoyance. 

“We promised already that we’ll only go there on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. I know you thirst for her beauty but, don’t you think you became a little bit like a stalker?”

Baekhyun snapped at her. “I’m not a stalker you piggy.”

“Piggy?! Ya! Who are you calling piggy you stalker!” She fired back.

Before it could get any further, Chanyeol stepped in. “Bomi actually had a point Baek.” 

She stuck out her tongue at him.

“I’m not backing you up Bbom, and you are a cute piggy.” Chanyeol said making Baekhyun smirked and Bomi rolling her eyes and huffed her cheeks in anger.

“Tuesday is tomorrow. Just hold it back for a day, okay? Plus I got a movie date with Mijoo this evening.” He smiled proudly.

Bomi felt uneasy but what can she do. 

“Fine, we’ll stick to the promise.” Baekhyun said in monotone. Clearly protesting his two friends’ thought.

 

 

 

 

 

“Bomi-ah. Take this rice cake to our neighbor while it’s still hot.” Her mom said.

She nodded and took the container in her hand while her mouth is full stuffed with chips.

Bomi rang the doorbell and waited for the door to be opened. 

She was greeted by a handsome guy around her age.

“Kyungsoo-ssi, my mom asked me to give this.” Bomi hand him the container wrapped with a cloth. 

“Please enjoy it while it’s still hot.” She smiled at him.

Kyungsoo nodded. “Thank you so much.” He smiled. Before Bomi could turn away, he called her. “Bomi-ssi,” She looked at him. “Yes?”

“There,” Kyungsoo pointed to her mouth. “There are some chips. Here, wipe it.” He hand her a handkerchief and Bomi took it while bowing to hide her red face. 

Kyungsoo take it as a signal and he closed the door behind him with a smile on his face. 

After he closed the door, Bomi straightened up her body and started to walk back to her house.

“I must look like a fool. Uwaaa~” She cried in embarrassment as she throw herself on her bed. 

She looked at the handkerchief he gave to her before she wiped the chips with it.

 

 

 

Bomi’s p.o.v

Do Kyungsoo. He is my neighbor. His family moved in a couple years ago and my mom’s pretty close to his mom. 

We’re at the same age but he goes to different high school. 

I don’t know him that well actually. But I know he’s a good looking guy, kind and polite. 

He doesn’t talk much when we’re having dinner with our family sometimes but he’s surely like to smile.

I surely wants to get to know him more if I had a chance. I don’t know when will the day come.

Everyday we just greet each other if we meet outside our house. If not, then there won’t be any single words then. 

That’s all I know about him.

 


This chapter is more like an introduction and how Bomi thinks about the boys.

The next chapter will be the boys' thought about Bomi :)

Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Thank you for commenting and suscribing lovelies.