Cry

Miss Right

I'm sorry guys. I'll try to balance the pairing ;-;


 

Third person's p.o.v

Bomi was siting alone, munching on her sandwich under the tree on the field. It was lunch time and she doesn't feel like wanting to sit with Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

At least, after what happened yesterday.

"Chanyeol told me that you cried yesterday. Really?" Baekhyun makes himself sitting beside Bomi.

She was surprised by his sudden appearance. "Yah! I'm surprised!"

Baekhyun smiled at her and took her sandwich and start eating it. "Sorry, it's just that I'm hungry."

Bomi's eyes widened. "My sandwich, you thief!"

"Yah, what's yours is mine too! Why do you have to be so greedy." He pretend to sulk with his face like a lost sad puppy.

Bomi sighs and too lazy to play along his sulking game. "You can eat with Chanyeol. Right! Why are you here? How about him?"

"He said he got a lunch date with Mijoo." Baekhyun slowly answered.

Bomi looked at him as she was about to kill him. "You, why did you-"

"Why did I let him go to her?" Baekhyun's gaze changed now. "I thought you're the one who doesn't want him to know about her cheating on him?"

Bomi was taken aback by his gaze a little, "What-"

"You said not to tell him about yesterday. That's why I didn't stop him from going to her."

"But still, you should have make up any excuse or something. Just don't let him go to her!" She packed up her things and walked away from Baekhyun.

"You... do you like him?" He didn't moved or anything, he just sat there. His question made Bomi stop.

He walked towards her and face her. "The reason you cried yesterday... was it also about him?"

Bomi felt strange. She felt strange that she suddenly couldn't talk back to him. There's a hint of disappointment on Baekhyun's face and she saw that.

Baekhyun slip a bottle of beverage in her hand before he walked away. Bomi looked down and tears that threatening to fall finally breaks down to her cheeks.

It was her favorite beverage. Baekhyun just wanted to give her that because she always choked on her food and he's the one who always gave her the water.

 

 

Bomi put her things in her locker and the beverage. She had wash her face earlier.

She pulled her history books and went to her next class. Histrory class is a must. It means tat Chanyel and Baekhyun must be in there as well.

Bomi took a long breath before she went in and just walk straight to the seat beside the window. She looked around but the two of them were no where to be found.

Maybe Chanyeol's still with her fake girlfriend but Baekhyun, he isn't supposed to hangout with anybody right now because it's about time for the class to begin.

'Just act casual in front of Chanyeol. Why are you so sensitive?' she mentally brainwash herself from acting weird around Chanyeol.

Just right after that, someone took a seat beside her. "Bbom, are you okay?"

Chanyeol.

"I'm fine." She put on her best smile ever "Why?" She pretend to ask.

"Nothing, it's just-" Chanyeol was about to bring up about yesterday but he didn't want things to get bad especially since they're in class right now.

"It's nothing." He just smiled. Bomi knows that he will ask her about yesterday, but she also knows Chanyeol wouldn't push it right now.

And the class begin, but Baekhyun's still out of sight. Bomi started to feel uneasy about it. Even the teacher and other students didn't bother to ask about him.

'Where the hell is Byun Baekhyun?!' She mentally shouted in her head.

That time, Chanyeol stick a note on her book saying; Let's go and see Baekhyun after school. That poor kid ;-;

Bomi was confused with the note. Poor kid?? She wrote back.

He's been suspended for a week. Don't tell me you didn't know about this? o.o 

Words cannot describe on how Bomi feels right now.

 

[Flashback]

"So, you're okay being suspended for a week?" Chanyeol asked.

"Do I have another choice other than that?" Baekhyun laughed as he put his books in his bag.

"How about your parents?"

"The school agreed not to tell our parents if only I agreed on doing charity works under our school's name which I agreed to."

"Wait, our parents? Did you by any chance... on Bomi's behalf as well?"

Baekhyun smiled and patted his friend on his shoulder. "Look out for Bbom from choking on her food."

 

Chanyeol told her the entire things and now Bomi felt that she's getting smaller by each of his words.

"He said that he'd meet you on lunch time though. He didn't?" Both of them walked towards the bus stop.

Bomi nodded. "He did." 'And I actually being mad at him. Really mad.'

Bomi thought that she's not ready to see him now. No, her heart is not ready to see him.

"Chanyeol-ah, actually I have to go home now."

Chanyeol eyed her strangely, "Eh?"

"My mom ask me to be home early today. I will just see Baek on my own. Bye!" She ran to the direction of her home.

When she thought that she's already out of Chanyeol's sight her pace slowed down and her eyes were getting glassy.

She felt bad for getting angry at Baekhyun. She felt like she's the stupidest girl alive right now.

Kyungsoo was walking just behind her. It took him a few sec before recognizing it was Bomi.

Smile lit up his face and he was about to call out her name but her actions made him stop.

"Why? You didn't even ask about him when he was hit because of you yesterday!" She started hitting her head while tears ran down her cheeks for the second time today.

Kyungsoo was a bit taken aback by her words.

"He even took responsible because of your act. Pabo Yoon Bomi!" With that she broke down and cries on her knees. Thank god she didn't stop in the middle of the road.

Kyungsoo softened upon seeing Bomi crying her heart out.

The Bomi that he knows is cheerful, all smiley and easy going girl. The image that he witnessed now is totally different from what he always see.

'Something bad must have happened.' He sadly thought. He kneeled in front of crying Bomi and hug her.

Before she could react any further, "It's okay, it's me Kyungsoo. Just... cry." he said and patted her back a few times.

The normal Bomi would have rejected his offers but right now, she really need a shoulder to cry on. And she cry on his shoulder.

She always cry with Baekhyun or Chanyeol's presence. She never thought that she'd cry without her best friends presence because they are all that she got.

Now she's able to cry without the two of them thanks to Kyungsoo's presence. Deep in her heart, she knows that something's going to change after this point.


 

 

I think I'm too emotional when I write this chapter because I cried ;-;

Baekhyunnnn I'm sorry 3

I've added more drama to this story, oh god /cries.

I hope you guys enjoy reading this chapter! xoxo.