Sorry

Miss Right

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. This can be emotional (or not) hehe.

And many people are requesting for #baekmi but somehow this chapter is #chanmi?

Idk, I hope you guys like this though.


 

Third person's p.o.v

After spending their 2 hours routine at the cafe, Baekhyun took Bomi to a mall saying that they'll be watching a movie.

"What movie are we watching?" Bomi pulled Baekhyun's by the collar of his shirt from behind; making Baekhyun choked a bit.

He slapped her hand away. "Yah yah!" He hold her hand and intertwined their fingers together. "We are going to watch Furious7."

Bomi nodded, "Arasso, now let me go." She tried to shake her hand off his. But he won't let go.

"No. I don't know when will your hand try to kill me again." He said not looking at her instead he craned his neck through the shop like he was looking for something.

She rolled her eyes at his words. 

Suddenly, she was pulled by Baekhyun into a store of charms, jewelery and else. "What the? Yah!" Bomi angrily shot at him.

"Bbom-ah, look at this." Baekhyun pulled her to his side as he grinned at a sight of the charms hanging there. "What?"

"Which one should I buy? Hm?" He turned to his side only to find Bomi's annoyed face.

She lift their intertwined fingers, "Let go." Baekhyun shakes his head and walked to where the necklaces are.

"What's the point of you buying it for her? No. How did you plan on giving her, even if you buy something?" Bomi said, which is make a sense.

Baekhyun stopped and looked at her. "You are right." Bomi smirked. "We should come here later after we plan something out." He smiles brightly.

Bomi sighed. "Fine. Now, can we go?" 

Both of them were on their way out when suddenly, a pair of couple in front of them making Bomi stop abruptly.

Baekhyun who wasn't looking at the front finally come to his sense and stop as well. His mouth automatically formed the 'o' shape at the sight he's seeing.

Bomi felt her first clenched as she felt her blood boiling up before she make everyone in the store turned to them. "Kim Mijoo!"

Mjioo who was surprised by the voice turned around as well as the guy whom she been flirting with, hand on her waist also turned around.

Baekhyun furrowed his brows a little and he can't help but mad at Mijoo. Thank god, he can manage his emotion well. Not Bomi though.

Bomi shook her hand off Baekhyun's almost harshly and make her way to Mijoo. She felt that she's going to puke anytime seeing Mijoo's calm face.

With a heavy breath she asked, "Who is he?" She's trying her best to actually not kill the girl with her might. Baekhyun went to her side.

"He? He's my boyfriend." Mijoo smiled at them.

Bomi who could not hold her temper any longer slapped her in front of the people. 

The guy pushed Bomi by her shoulder making her to stumble backwards. "Who do you think you are huh?!" He raised his voice.

"Bbom-ah!" Baekhyun who couldn't hold back any longer punched the guy on his face. "Don't you touch her!"

Baekhyun turned around and grabbed Bomi by her hand before the guy pulled him and punch him on the face and stomach. 

"Baekhyun-ah!" Bomi pushed the guy hard that he fall and hit the things behind him. She get back to Baekhyun, "are you okay?" He nodded.

Just right after it, they can heard whistle sounds initiating the security guards are coming. 

Mijoo hurriedly pulled the guy and ran from the scene leaving Bomi and Baekhyun there.

 

 

"Give me your parents contact number." The officer said as now both Baekhyun and Bomi were being held in an office inside the mall.

"I've told you, our parents are not here right now." Baekhyun said. He actually don't want their parents to know these things happened.

"Fine, then give me someone's contact number who can bail both of you. Or not this will end in the court." The officer said.

Bomi looked up at the word court being mentioned. "Eyy, no way. It's just a few punches though." Baekhyun laughs awkwardly.

"Few punches and broken things at the shop." The officer nodded.

Bomi hung her head down and remain silent. Many things are playing in her mind. Not about the bail things, but about Chanyeol.

How will he accept the truth Mijoo is cheating on him? 

Bomi was afraid that he'll be heartbroken since he loves her very much to the point he can't see the bad things on her.

 

After a while...

 

"Bbom-ah! Baekhyun!"

That familiar voice making Bomi to lift her head and looked up and find a worried Chanyeol hurried over them.

Just seeing him making Bomi want to cry, so she divert her gaze to somewhere else.

After signing some papers and paying for the bail (Yes Chanyeol pay for it. I didn't mention that he's damn rich right?) both Bomi and Baekhyun are free to go.

As soon as they stepped out from the room, Chanyeol stopped the two of them. "Mind telling me why in earth both of you ended up in the room?"

Baekhyun avoid Chanyeol's serious gaze making him to turn to Bomi. "Bbom?"

"I'm going home." She left the two behind not wanting to stay any longer with Chanyeol. As much as she's thankful that he saved their , she's hurt so much for him.

Her action makes Chanyeol loss at words. "What's that?"

"Take me home Yeol, I think my rib cage are broken or something. Ack!" Baekhyun pretend to be hurt on the chest while he got punched on the stomach.

 

 

Bomi stayed at the nearest park around their neighborhood.

"What to do? Our Chanyeol... What to do?" She burst into tears as she think about that. 

As bad as she want to tell Chanyeol about it, she doesn't want him to feel sad since the basketball competition is next week which is very important to him.

She didn't want him to be stressed, being out of focused and sad. Tears can't stop from falling down.

"I'm sorry... What to do?" Bomi sobbed louder like a kid crying because of losing her mother.

Suddenly her phone beeped, initiating a message came in.

With a sniff, she brushed her runny nose and tears using the back of her hand and pull out her phone.

[Chan: Bbom, where are you?]

It took her a few minutes to reply back.

[Bbom: Home.]

She breathe out a loud sigh along with some sniffs.

[Chan: You’re a bad liar -.-]

[Bbom: What are you talking about?]

[Chan: Turn around.]

Bomi furrowed her brows at the last text before turning around. She felt like her heart dropped at the sight of Chanyeol standing with phone in his hand.

He walked and sat beside her without being invited.

“Why did you lie to me? It’s so not you.” Chanyeol crossed his arms and looked at her. “And this,” he pointed to her puffy eyes, “why are you crying?”

Bomi stiffened at her place and felt her chest tight and tears threatened to fall so she look down to her feet, playing with her fingers. She just shook her head in respond.

Chanyeol wrapped an arm around her shoulder and pulled her towards him, letting her head rest on his shoulder. 

Bomi started to cry silently on his shoulder. 

He knows she’s hiding something but he won’t ask now. She knows he’s aware that she’s crying and it hurt her more because she’s crying in his arm.


 

What did I just do? omg idek /cries.

How do you guys like this chapter? I really at fight scene ;-;

#chami shippers <3