A Chance Encounter

My Best Friend's Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOOOOM!!

 

Shopping bags flew in the air, and our heroine and our (possible?) hero were left sprawled on the floor.

 

‘One minute, I’m thinking about a nice snickers sundae… the next, I’m looking at the ceiling… chincha, ahh I think I hit myhead >.<… I really do have the best luck…’

 

While our mystery man was still trying to get the air back into his lungs, Bomi was scrambling for her bags, fearing for her life, and apologizing to the poor boy… all at the same time.

 

“Omo omo omo, I’m sorry!!!” Bomi apologized frantically. “Ahhh... pabo pabo, you would be reckless and practically assault someone trying to get away!! Omo chincha I’m so sorry!”

 

He sat up, ready to give a stern lecture to his “attacker” on the do’s and don’ts of mall etiquette, purely on the behalf of his fellow shoppers, of course.

 

‘Or her future victims… ’ he thought as he stared at the girl hunched over who was picking up her bags. Despite being a little annoyed at her, he also couldn’t help but think that her apologies and self-berating were pretty damn adorable.

 

Before he could get even one word out though…

 

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! YOU STOP RIGHT THEREE!!!” A wild Eunji appeared in the distance… and Bomi could only look up in complete horror. The wrath of Eunji was not to be trifled with, and although Bomi had been subjected to it many times in their friendship, she was crazy if she wasn’t going to at least try and outrun her.

 

“CRAP! I gotta go! If I meet you again, I swear I’ll make this up to you!! Chincha! I will, or my name isn’t -- ” a nervous Bomi was interrupted by a loud shriek (who we can more than likely figure out who it came from).

 

“YAAAAAAA!!! I’M GONNA KILL YOU!!”

 

Bomi immediately grabbed the boy’s hand and hoisted him up.

 

The dazed boy had just gotten his first look at his attacker’s horrified face, and it could’ve been the stars that were in his vision or even the possible concussion that he might’ve just acquired, but all do’s and don’ts of mall etiquette were replaced with just one thought.

 

‘She’s so beautiful…’

 

Just as he realized it though, Bomi was already rushing towards the mall exit, leaving his life just as quickly as she came.

 

“Wait!!” He called after her. “Ahh.. I didn’t even get your name……. Aish pabo… I guess it’s just not meant to be…” he sighed, disappointed that he would more than likely never see her again. Not too long after, the shouting girl ran past him, and it was then that he wondered…

 

“Where did my mugs go……?”

 

 

‘AHH KEYS, KEYS… WHERE ARE THE KEYS?! AISH CHINCHA, OF ALL THE TIMES TO PARK ON THE SIXTH FLOOR… WHY NOT THE SECOND?!’

 

Bomi was fumbling with her bag and running up the stairs of the parking garage.

 

‘THE CAR!!! C’MON, BOMI! JUST TEN FEET AWAY…’

 

She had left Eunji (along with her dignity) back at the clothing store, as she ignored the crazy and frightened looks of men, women, and children alike.

 

"YAAAAAAAAAAA!!! YOON BOMI, YOU BETTER STOP RUNNING RIGHT NOW!”

 

Eunji had caught up with impressive speed.

 

‘DOOR HANDLE, DOOR HANDLE!’

 

With crazed eyes and adrenaline pumping, Eunji yanked her shoe off and chucked it at Bomi the very minute she had gotten within throwing distance of her.

 

BONK!!!

 

 

“Eunji-ahh… You didn’t have to go and throw your shoe at my head! Geez… you could be a pitcher with that arm! What were you trying to do anyways, kill me?!” Bomi was now sporting a bruise on her head, thanks to Eunji’s surprisingly impeccable aim.

 

“Hehe uhh…” Eunji sweatdropped, handing her injured friend an ice pack. “Well… about that… I kinda got a litttttle carried away once I finally caught up with you ^.^, On another note, if we ever go poor, I could make tons of money coaching baseball :D”

 

“Just a LITTLE carried away, chincha?! This is just a LITTLE?” Bomi angrily pointed to the bump that was already forming above her eyes.

 

“You’re lucky you’re my best friend, or else I’d have pressed charges already! And don’t think I don’t know what you’re doing… I see you trying to joke your way out of this!”

 

“Okay, okay… I can see that you’re a little mad… but how about we just forget that this happened :) You know, I said some things, you said some things, but we’re over it and we’re happy, I think our friendship got SO much stronger so…………. Let’s start making a game plan for the date tomorrow!” Eunji knew that she had unintentionally and completely gone overboard, but was eager to gloss over the situation in hopes that Bomi wouldn’t hold it against her.

 

“YAAAA!! Are you the one that got hit in the head with a shoe?? You must not be right in the head to think that I’m still gonna do this after the stint that you just pulled!! AHH CHINCHA, you really have some nerve!”

 

“Jebal Bomi! I really, really, reaaaaallly am sorry!” Eunji begged and pleaded desperately. Bomi, however, had been thinking about their little deal for the past few days. She had kept tight-lipped on what her true thoughts were, but she decided that it was time to convince her best friend that just maybe… this plan might have more consequences than they had initially thought.

 

"No, Eunji-ah, this isn’t even a good plan to begin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter