Deal or No Deal?

My Best Friend's Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi guys! If you were one of the few that read this right when it came out (select few, i know...) then please re-read it! This is a revised version :) more bg info (hopefully, it's better.) (APRIL 13, 2015)

 

 

“It’s here, it’s here, it’s here!!!” Eunji shouted excitedly, yanking open the mailbox and pulling a sealed envelope out.

 

“Aishh… you’re really crazy around the time of tax-returns, aren’t you?” Bomi said as she followed Eunji into the house, just a little bewildered at her friend’s overexcitement. Bomi and Eunji had been best friends since childhood, along with their small group of girls. As fate would have it, they had chosen the same college to attend in their hometown, while their best friends ventured to other areas. At the start of college, they decided they would rent out a place (with a little help from their parents)  and enjoy the college experience together as much as they could. 

 

“Ani Ani, it’s my penpal ^.^” Eunji beamed while tearing open the letter and skimming it quickly.

 

“OoOoH, you guys are still talking, eh??” Bomi teased. Through the years, Bomi had learned close to nothing about Eunji's penpal, aside from the fact that they met through a letter program between his high school and theirs. When he moved to the United States with his family, they promised to keep in contact, and four years later, Eunji could still be seen waiting around for the mailman on the first few days of the month. 

 

At the moment, a playful Bomi was making kissy faces at Eunji, when she noticed that her face had immediately fallen flat.

 

“Eunji-ah.. gwenchana?”

 

“My life is over… ThisisitImgonnaruineverythinghowamisupposedtodothis?” Eunji rambled on to herself, momentarily forgetting that Bomi was even there.

 

Completely not catching anything that Eunji had just mumbled, Bomi went into best-friend-mode, getting ready to comfort her friend.

 

“Eunji-ah… did he break up with you?” Bomi asked gently.
‘If this guy broke up with her over a letter, oh man, he has another thing coming! He hasn't met the Bomi-nator yet...'

 

“No no no, and we’re not even together by the way, Bomi!”

 

“So…………………..?” Confused, Bomi stood there in front of Eunji, waiting for her to elaborate on her situation.

 

And Eunji, being Eunji... stalled as long as she could.

 

“So………………………..”

 

The two girls engaged each other in a staring contest, and despite Eunji's amazing poker face, Bomi's blank stare and silent prodding broke her resolve.

 

“Okay, okay!! Fine then… my penpal… he’s moving back here o.o and he wants to meet me.”

 

Of course, Bomi had no idea why this could be interpreted as a bad thing. Boy and girl talk for more than four years, boy and girl get reunited in the same town, then BAM! happy relatio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter