Bomi's Gold

My Best Friend's Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: PLEASE GO BACK AND RE-READ CHAPTER ONE :) I FIXED AND REVISED IT, SO HOPEFULLY IT'S BETTER. MORE BACKGROUND INFO AS WELL!!! (April 13, 2015)

 

 

 

The next week was comprised of Eunji being face-to-phone the entire time. Whether she was at university or at work, she couldn’t help smiling like an idiot whenever she heard that familiar *ding* coming from her phone.

 

*ding*
“Ahh… like music to my ears.” said Eunji as she started to type furiously on her phone.

 

"Geez, you eat with your phone, you sleep with your phone, you go to the bathroom with your phone… how could you guys possibly find that much to talk about??”

 

Bomi had happily given up her best friend’s time, if it meant that she was at the start of a budding relationship… however, she loved teasing Eunji about it every chance she got.

 

Eunji laid there on the couch and put her cell down, clutching her chest at the same time.

 

“I told you… he’s my sooooouuuul maaaaateeeee…” she cooed dreamily, complete with a cheshire cat grin.

 

"So, I don't have to go on this date anymore right?” a hopeful Bomi asked.

 

You see, although Eunji had already started doing Bomi’s laundry as agreed upon, Bomi saw a teeny-tiny sliver of a chance at getting out of the date… and she sure as heck was gonna take it.

 

*ding*

 

“You do if you want your cd ^.^” Eunji threatened lightheartedly, picking her phone back up.

 

Bomi raised her hands in surrender looking afraid for a split-second. She had forgotten about that part of the deal, and was NOT going to jeopardize it any longer.

 

“Whoa there… okay, no need to pull out the big guns now. Sooo when do I get to meet my mystery man? His jaw’s gonna drop when he sees how beautiful I am,” joked Bomi, flipping her hair comically.

 

“Tomorrow ^_^” sighed Eunji with a goofy grin plastered on her face.

 

“MWORAGO?!”

 

“Jebaaaaaal Bomi-ahhh, you never know… he’s my soulmate now, but what if he’s a total creep in real life?! I need an unbiased professional opinion on whether he’s up to the Eunji standard romantically”

 

“Well, I suppose you did come to the right place… I am quite experienced in the art of romance…” said a confident, albeit joking Bomi.

 

Eunji sweatdropped and gave her a sheepish smile

 

“Hehe umm.. well actually, Naeunnie and Chorongie came to mind first, but they’re still not on break yet…….”

 

“YAAAA EUNJI!!!! I KNOW ABOUT BOYS AND THE WONDERS OF LOVE TOO!”

 

“ *tch* The “wonders of love”?? Let’s be honest, m’dear. We both have never dated anyone seriously… a few casual dates do not equal experience in long-term relationships… BUT, I’m putting all my trust in your ability to see whether he’s a good match for me since you know me inside and out… and as far as if he’s a creep or not, I’m sure you’ll be able to use your instincts.”

 

Eunji had successfully managed to win back Bomi’s favor, but it didn’t mean that Bomi wasn’t just a little butthurt by her comment.

 

“I’ll find my soulmate too! Just you wait, I b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter