He Squirmed and Panted

Of Ghosts and DIY

Heechul was beautiful beneath him. He squirmed and panted, tossing his head back and forth. His body was smooth porcelain, a stark contrast to Seunghyun's own tan skin. His hands roamed and caressed and gripped, as Heechul begged for more, harder, faster. Suddenly, there was a sharp, searing pain in Seunghyun's chest, and it was hard to breathe. He tried to slow down, to catch his breath, but Heechul wrapped his legs around Seunghyun's waist, urging him faster and faster. Seunghyun's vision began to darken, Heechul's face still smiling up at him...

 

 

 

Seunghyun awoke with a start. He flipped on the light and took several gulps of air. He coughed, and, feeling an ache in his chest, raised his shirt. Three long gashes traveled down his chest. He called Heechul's company and requested two hours. He left Heechul a note taped to the front door and drove himself to the hospital.

 

 

 

You're in luck, Mr. Choi,” said the doctor. “It wasn't a heart attack. But I am concerned about these scratches.”

 

The scratches on Seunghyun's chest weren't as bad as they looked. He didn't need stitches but he would definitely need to change his bandage every few hours and take it easy for a few days.

 

Any idea who did this? It certainly wasn't you.” The doctor's eyes dropped to Seunghyun's hands.

 

Seunghyun shook his head. “I live alone,” he replied. “And I keep no pets.”

 

It would certainly have to be a big animal to do this damage. Do you sleep walk?”

 

Seunghyun shrugged.

 

 

 

There was a tap at the door. At Seunghyun's response, Heechul poked his head in.

 

Hey,” he said softly.

 

Heechul,” Seunghyun smiled warmly. “You're a sight for sore eyes.”

 

Heechul was fresh faced, his hair pulled back in a ponytail. He wore a shore sleeved graphic tee and form fitting skinny jeans. He leaned over and pecked Seunghyun on the forehead. “Are you alright?”

 

He's fine,” the doctor answered. “But your boyfriend will need to take it easy for a few days. And keep an eye on that wound.” With that, he turned and left the room.

 

Heechul turned to Seunghyun. “What wound?”

 

Seunghyun sighed. “My chest.”

 

Quirking an eyebrow, Heechul lifted Seunghyun's shirt, covering his mouth at the site of the bandage. “What happened?”

 

Seunghyun shook his head. “Not here.”

 

 

 

Heechul had taken a taxi to the hospital, so he drove Seunghyun t his own apartment. Seunghyun didn't protest, just leaned against the window to try to rest his eyes. Heechul's apartment was small but cheery, painted in bright colors. Exotic flowers dotted the rooms, and it smelled like a blend of fresh fruit and clean laundry. Seunghyun was settled into Heechul's bed, then Heechul disappeared into the kitchen. He came back a short time later, carrying a tray with two slices of pie and two cups of tea.

 

Tell me everything,” Heechul demanded. “Nice jammies, by the way.”

 

 

 

Seunghyun choked on his pie, glaring at Heechul, who merely smirked at him. Seunghyun took a sip of his tea and swallowed a few times. “Uh, I had a dream and woke up with chest pain. I thought I was having a heart attack.”

 

And you drove yourself to the hospital?!”

 

I didn't want to wait for an ambulance.”

 

Heechul let out an exasperated sigh. “What was your dream about?”

 

Uh...” Seunghyun blushed and cut his eyes away.

 

Was it a dream?” Heechul purred, pushing the tray to the side.

 

Yes.” Seunghyun rolled his eyes.

 

Heechul was on all fours, he raised in the air. He looked like a stretching cat. “Was it about me?” he smirked. “Does this mean-”

 

We're not having .”

 

Heechul deflated, and flopped onto his back. “I've never had to work this hard for a lay,” he huffed.

 

You can have anyone you want.”

 

I want you!”

 

 

 

Seunghyun reached over and squeezed Heechul's thigh gently, leaving his hand there. “Could it be an incubus? Or a succubus? I mean, I know males are usually the victims of succubi, but is it different since I'm gay?”

 

Hmmm,” Heechul tapped his bottom lip. “I'm not well-versed in incubi and succubi. I'll have to research it.” He sat up and swung his legs over the bed, grabbing the tray. “Tomorrow, though. It's been a long night.”

 

 

 

He disappeared down the hall, returning to change into an oversized tee shirt. He turned to Seunghyun, leaning against the bed. “Do you need anything?”

 

Seunghyun shook his head. “No, I think I'm good.”

 

Are you in any pain?”

 

No.”

 

Heechul smiled, and leaned forward to kiss Seunghyun softly on the lips. “I'll be on the couch if you need me.”

 

 

 

Seunghyun woke from a deep, dreamless sleep in a room he didn't recognize, the sun peeking through lace curtains. A dull ache in his chest jogged his memory. Heechul had come to him at the hospital and now he was in Heechul's bed. Seunghyun pushed the covers back and eased himself out of bed. His chest both ached and burned. He hoped Heechul would have what he needed to get him through the day.

 

 

 

His temporary roommate was stretched on the couch, surfing his laptop. A furry gray cat nestled on his lower back. Seunghyun yawned and two pairs of feline eyes regarded him.

 

Heechul smiled. “Hey sleepy. How did you sleep?”

 

Good. Your bed is really comfy.”

 

You're welcome to it any time,” Heechul smirked, waggling his eyebrows.

 

Seunghyun grinned in spite of himself. “ Can you patch me up, please?”

 

 

 

Heechul was horrified. He was looking at the evidence of Seunghyun's attack. “Oh my god, Seunghyun.”

 

It's okay,” Seunghyun soothed. “I promise.”

 

Heechul bit his lip as he tended Seunghyun's wound. “I did some research on incubi and succubi. Although with a succubus can ruin your health or kill you, they aren't known to get violent. Neither are incubi.”

 

Having so much that you die isn't violent?” Seunghyun winced at the burn of the antiseptic cream.

 

Not violent like this,” Heechul explained. “This is... an attack.” He placed a gentle kiss above the bandage. “No idea what else could have done this?”

 

Seunghyun shook his head. “If it was an animal it was a damn big one. And why wouldn't I have felt the weight?”

 

Heechul shrugged. “Maybe you thought it was me, because you were dreaming of us ing.”

 

Except that I was on top.”

 

 

 

Heechul smirked. “Want to reenact it? For science.”

 

Seunghyun rolled his eyes. “I have to get back, One-Track.”

 

Are you sure it's a good idea?”

 

Seunghyun shrugged halfheartedly, following Heechul out of the bathroom. “It's my home.”

 

Heechul picked up a pen and wrote on Seunghyun's hand. “Call me if something else happens.”

 

What about your work?”

 

them.”

 

Heechul-”

 

Don't argue,” Heechul cut him off. “Not about this.”

 

Okay, okay,” Seunghyun brushed a lock of hair out of Heechul's face. “Thanks for last night.”

 

Heechul leaned up to kiss Seunghyun, winding his arms around Seunghyun's neck. “Call me, anytime,” he whispered when he pulled away.

 

 


Choi finger

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

Heechul

Image and video hosting by TinyPic