Chapter 7

Love Changes All

Ree

Heartbreak is the most devasting thing ever. I swore I'll never fall in love again after what happen to my 1st relation. Yes you heard me. Not relationship but relation. It's all an illusion. I never ever wanted to be near this guy called Mark. You ask me why? This is why.

-

"REE!!!!!!! STOP DAYDREAMING" Mark is literally tearing my oh so fragile ears.

"Shut it. You're annoying" I cross my arm. Staring outside the window making me start all the flashback I had with my ex. So real yet so broken. 
-

Flashback

"Ree.... you wanna know something?" Finger caressing my hair feel so comfy

"Oh I don't know anything. Might want to enlighten me sir" I chuckle and what do I get from being sarcastic? A tickle from le price charming

"Bad move princess. Now say you're sorry" he continue to tickle me and I can't stop laughing from it

"I'm *laugh* sorry *laugh*" he stops and grin widely at me. That kind of grin will make thousands girl will have thousands of butterflies in their heart.

"As I was saying before got interrupt by Ms Sarcastic. You're the most beautiful and fantastic girl that ever be mine and I'm glad you appear in my life. I love you Mint and and I promise you that I'll never let you go. Never my love." He said with those eyes looking at me fill with love. That the words from the guy I thought I love. Boy I was wrong.

It was our 1st anniversary yes. 1st. Thought of me surprising me I was surprised by him.

"WHAT THE ?! " there was him. Making out with a girl right in front of my damn bloody eyes. And that bloody girl turns out to be my so called best friend.

"Ree. I could explain. Its not what you think" he plead but what I care. He bloody cheated on me.

"Explain? Explain what ?! I'm the idiot girl thought you loved me and declaring that you never let me go and all those words and here you are! Making out with someone! That someone who turned out to be my ing best friend! " I was furious. He was my 1st love! How could he? I hate him with burning passion.

"You know what? We're over. Same goes to our bullship with you ." with that I stomp out. I swear I never fall in love or make a fool out of myself.

End of flashback

-

"HELLOOOOOOO" snap. Mark was looking at me with concern look on his face

"Whats wrong Ree? You're crying" he soften up

"Nothing. Don't sweat it" I said wiping off the tears.

"Hey, you free this Saturday?" He asked

"Yes and why? Plan on taking me out? " I smirk

"Yeahhh... you can read mind? Didn't know" he fake gasp and I just rolled my eyes

"Pick you up at 7 aight? " telling me and he wink

"Okay" it came out more like a whisper.

"Cheer up kay? Whatever is bothering you'll get over with it." with that he smile before walking off.

 

 

Coming home is one of the best moment during school days. Walking to the kitchen and saw a small note of the table. Must be mum out with her friend. I shrugged it off and walk ahead to my bedroom and take a nice warm shower. After so let's just say I was plain dumb to keep that picture. Guess it's time to burn it off. I went to my wardrobe and took out all the things my ex had given me. Memories of him and that biatch. Went to the backyard and burn them all. Took out the picture from my purse and burn it as well. The feeling of burning everything really lift the burden on my shoulder. I should really do that from the start. I guess this is the start.