Chapter 3

Love Changes All

"You rejected me and I'll show you how much you want me. You'll regret rejecting Ree! " a voice from nowhere in my dream is heard. Dream is just playing tricks.


------------ One Year Later -----------

*Alarm rings*

I woke you by that damn alarm. I seriously need to stop having bad dreams. Urghhh. Back to school people and final year! Yes! I skip happily to the kitchen and greet my family before I head off to school.

"Yo Ree!  Where's your pimples boy? " a smack direct to my back from Christy.

"Yo , calm your coz you're hurting me. Hope he got bang by a truck of something since I broke he's glasses. " I glare at her and looked out from the window.

"What's the fuss about? "I asked her.

"Well there's a new kid and he's hot? " she replied.

"That is what the fuss about? Geez....is not like BTS or some idol " I rolled my eyes

"Hey Ree! Don't you want to check out the new guy? He's hot!!! I bet you'll fall for him and get a one night stand" the "divas" from the backseat asked me or more like an insult.

"Well, I'm not a or even close to like you people so no" I said while giving them a smirk. I heard some insults and well ignore them.

Someone greet me "Hey" I looked up to see who's voice was that and the new guy. Girl are clinging around him.

"What you want? A girl to sleep with? Why don't you try those s at the back" I smirk at him. I heard him mumble something like "you never change".

"Sorry. Did you say anything? I heard you mumbled something and don't even think about casting a spell on me" I said and roll my eyes.

He smirk and took the seat next to me. "Hey! That's seat is my friend seat. Get your own seat! " I told him. Damn he pissed me off. And there's Christy walked through that door and pick up her backpack

"Christy! Great you're back. This guy took your seat! " I said

"Sorry Ree. The teacher moved me to the next class. So sorry but I love you!!! " she answer and I was left stunt? Why is this happening to me???

"Okay class. There's a new student today. Shall asked him to do some introduction? " Ms. Gina, our home teacher spoke. She's fierce. And I hate her. I scoff and that new guy look at me "what you looking at? " I asked

"Who say I'm looking at you? " he smirk. Geez. He stood up and start to introduced himself while me. I cross my arms. Annoying. "My name is Mark Tuan. Call me Mark. 18 if you're interested." He introduced and that was short. Wow.

___________________________________________________________________________________