Chapter 4

Love Changes All

"Can you lend me your pen? "

"Sure"

"Share your book with me. Please "

"Okay"

"Lend me you eraser"

"Here"

"Can you... "

"Shut up already. Gosh what you bring to school???!! " He's annoying me. Already.

"I wonder where that nerdy guy might be? " I thought to myself

"What guy? " I turned to Mark rising his eyebrows in confusion. I didn't know my thought is too loud.

"Want to know? Let me tell you. There's this guy which is a nerd confess to me last year. I mean look at him. There's a bald patch and pimples all over-"

"Talking about pimples you have one one your forehead and you have the guts to talked about people? " he cut me off amd he seem off. 

"I have ONE pimple but he has it all over his face okay" I cross my arm. He's annoying!!

"Looks like there's another new student will be joining us " the homeroom teacher said while twirling her hair.

I heard whisper and giggles so I took a glance over.

"Wow.....he's hot!!!" I just can't take my eyes of him.

"Well I'm hotter" Mark spat out, crossing his arms.

"But you're annoying " I rolled my eyes

"Jr imnida. 18. *bows*" "he's cool....arghhh seriously " I said while shaking Mark arm.

"Yo crazy. Let go of my arm will ya" this guy always ruin my daydream.

"Well Jr. You may sit behind Ree. That girl over there" Ms. Gina point towards me. Jr was taking his seat and when he walk pass I swear he wink at me.

"Mark.....Jr just wink at me!! "

"I can see that." I told Mark and he walk off. What the hell is his problem?

**************************************

Bla bla bla teacher is blabbering about something that i don't pay attention to. My mind is wandering off and worried about Mark? No no no. Why should i be worry about him. It's not like I like him right? Right. Still why he walk off after Jr wink at me? Weirdo. Tsk.

"Ree" someone whisper and I ignored. People really have the guts to disturbed me. Grrr

"Yah Ree! Turn behind" the person from the back whisper yell. Behind? The only person who sat behind me is.........JR!

"Ermmm yeah????" turning behide and ask him

"Well ermm since I'm new here can you well have lunch with me maybe?" Jr ask while rubbing the back of his neck. Isn't he look cute. I wanna run my fingers through his black hair, his black eyes is so mesmerizing, his nose and his lips. I wonder how soft his lips will. Is he a good kisser? Gosh I sound like a ert. I don't know how long I've been starring at him untill he clears his throat.

"So how??? would you have lunch with me?" he asked and I mentally slap myself.

***************************************

"CHRISTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Meet JR!" I yelled at Christy and slap her back 

"Ouch Ree. Do you even know what is pain Tsk tsk." she rolled her eyes

"Hi JR" she greeted with sparkling eyes. 

"Soooo.......Christy have you seen Mark?" I asked

"What you care? You don't like him anyway right?" she replied rising her brows up

"Right"

"Christy. Nice name" Jr compliment her and she blushe. Well that's my cue to leave.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDITING AS WELL. Mean while check out the other fanfic another author is writing!!! OuO "Let's Love"