Chapter 5

Love Changes All

"Great! Just damn bloody great! At this hour? How am I going to go home???" Why at this hour my car giving me problem. I look around to see whether there's anybody might give me a lift home. And I spotted someone. I guess it's my turn to annoy him. Hah! I ran right in front of his car and blocked him.

"Are you crazy?!!! Seriously?? " he yelled and I ignore as I comfortably sat at the passenger seat. "Take me home. My car broke down. Please?" I ask politely *cough cough* maybe not so polite "Fine. How about your car?" "I've already called the mechanic. Don't worry" I sigh. This gonna be a boring ride home.

"Where you stay? How am I gonna take you home if you don't tell me your address" I took a glance over him and saw him smirk. "Here. This the address. You can drop me off at the guard house. And thanks" I smile at. A honest smile.

The ride was okay well it's because none of us spoke a word. I guess is better like that rather than arguing.

"Drop me here." I told him when i saw my paradise slowly getting closer.

"It's okay. I insists" he smile. Drop. Dead. Gorgeous. He look like an angle when he smile.

"Like what you see" he smirk. I scoff.

"Here we are. Thanks." As I got down from his car I heard my wonderful mother yelling. "Ree!!!!!! You brought a boy home????!!!!" Let me tell you things about my mum. Don't get me wrong. I love her a lot. My mum doesn't like us as in me and Mandy rush ourselves into relationship. She constantly remind us to keep our ity until we truly ready. She thought relationship is always about . Scoff. Well that's why she's freaking out when she saw Mark.

"Mum. He just dropping me. Meet Mark. Mark this my mum" I introduced them. "Nice to meet you ma'am" Mark greeted. "Well I'm going in and change. Bye Mark" I wave and smile. "Bye Ree"

"Who's that Mint? " my dad just jump out from nowhere. Okay that is a lie. He was just watching us from the window and popped out from the curtain.

"Hey dad. That's my classmate. My car broke down. Again. He's just dropping me off" I smile.

"Why don't you ask him to come in for a tea?" My dad ask me to invite him in? Nope. No can do.

"Mum interviewing him. And I won't invite him in either" I hurriedly went up. Toss my clothes and lay on my bed. It's a long day.

*****Mark POV*****

Mint. Thinking of her name make me smile. I fell for ever since I saw her on my 1st day in school. I'm a new kid and people called me nerd. I am nerd I admit.I know Mint won't accept my confession at least I tried and I'll change myself. 

*Flashback*

Today I'm gonna confess. No matter what. It's late and I thought any flowers will do and the flowers by the sidewalk is beautiful. That's what I thought.

"Ermmm.... I like you. Would you be my girlfriend?" I spat it out. Finally. But I felt devastated when Mint smack the flowers from my hand.

"Listen very carefully you nerd! You don't expect me to accept you after you've confess! Have you look yourself in the mirror before confess to me? You're so untidy! There's bald patch in the middle of your head, your clothes is so crumpled up and your face is full or pimples and oily! You think I'll accept you? Think again!" It hurts me a lot. I tired not to give up and following her around. I guess that makes her more mad. She slap me and broke my spec. The day she did that to me I promise myself to change. To be the bad guy that girls crazy over. I went to Australia where my dad run business there. He help me change. I didn't do any plastic surgery. I did laser for my eyes, treatment for my face and hair and some fashion sense which my dad partner son help me. I'm grateful to them especially my dad. I'm confident enough to fly back to Korea. "Wait for me Mint. You'll be mine and only MINE!"