Chapter 2

Love Changes All

RINNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Finally!!!!! I've holding my damn bladder for too long and Mr. Hotshot a.k.a Mr Jackson our English teacher won't let me of just because I make a sticky remark about his nose. Hey can't blame me for trying to entertain myself .

"Christy....I'll meet you later. Need to pee" I yell as students start to fill the hall "Okay!! Don't pee in your pants " she yell and I scoff.

As I was walking I heard someone greeted me and the last person which I wish to see

"Urmm hey " the nerd.

"Hey? " I greeted back or sound more like a question.

"So...what's business you have with me?" I spat out. Please tell me he's not gonna confess please

"Ermmm I like you and be my girlfriend " he handed out the flower he pick from the sidewalks earlier and that moment I feel burden in my heart. This is so not happening.

"Sorry what? " I asked.

"I like you " he replied.

"You like me? Is some kind of joke? " I ask annoyed as people starting to laugh at me. Urghhhhhhh!

I smack the flowers from his hand and bluntly told him off "Listen very carefully you nerd! You don't expect me to accept you after you've confess! Have you look yourself in the mirror before confess to me? You're so untidy! There's bald patch in the middle of your head, your clothes is so crumpled up and your face is full or pimples and oily! You think I'll accept you? Think again! " and I walked off.

****A week later****

"He's not giving up Ree " Christy spat.

"Just accept him will you " I saw her trying to hold her laugh

"Ha ha ha funny right?" I said annoyed. Seriously? He had to follow me around after I rejected him urghhhh!. I was pissing about the thought which I didn't see where I was going until I bump into someone and felt something wet on my shirt. Looks like he spill his drink on me. Great. Note the sarcasm.

"So sorry Ree!!! " a voice and I looked back is that nerd again. Why can't he just leave me alone!!! I walked to the toilet without saying a word to him or Christy.

I was hoping he didn't follow me to the toilet but yay me. He followed. I just had enough of him. I walked out from the toilet I gave him a hard slap and it's too hard until his spectacle fall and broke.

"My specs" he said.

"Well good luck finding your way home and got bang by a car" and I left. Annoying !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"SERIOUSLY REE????!!!!!!!" Christy yelled almost hurting my little ears.

That's one on the thing I would really like to avoid. Christy yelling. Let me explain why she yelling. Remember me smacking that guy spec and I curse him? Yeah. She thinks I'm cruel. 

"Stop yelling Chris" I rolled my eyes

"You're the most evil person I know now. I know you don't like him but that doesn't mean you could be mean to him. Like cursing him like that? I know you had trouble about the past and it's difficult and all but it's been 2 years! FREAKING 2 YEARS! You need to stop pushing guys away and keeping a distant!" Christy lecture me and I've been listening to this so many times. 

"I know girl. I need time okay? After what happen to Sydney and Joe I'm just having a hard time okay? Very hard time!" I spat with tears filling my eyes.

"I know. I know. I was with you. Sydney and Joe are and . I still don't get it why you still keeping her picture in your purse." Christy hugged me and that's what i needed.

"There's memory and I'll throw it soon. No worries okay?" I said as i smile at her

"Now let's get ice-cream!" she pulled me out the door. Another I like about Christy is that she always treat me as her own sister. And I loved her to dead! 

————————————————
Sorry it wasn't good. Well this my 1st after all. >…<