Chapter 1

Love Changes All

Hi guys! This my 1st time writing and I know this will but hey, I tried tho xD

Enjoy :)


*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 


"Ree. I like you. Not like but love. I know you won't feel the same way as I am. " someone muter but I can't see his face only heard his voice

"Who are you? " I ask, "The guy who always watch over you and love you" he said. As I wanted to ask more there's light and

*Thump*

"Wake up you lazy !!! School time!!! " my sister Mandy kick my off the bed. I stare at her for a second

"Do you really need to kick me off the bed? " I ask, "well you're sleep talking and I've tried waking you but you won't move " she said while pout. I smile and looked at her while thinking "sleep talking? I had a dream but seriously? My mind seem to love playing trick on me. A guy? Hahahaaaaa....well another rejection " I mumble and a pillow flew at my head.

"YOU LITTLE RASCAL!!!!!! Mandy get your here!! " I yell while chasing her and when I got my hands on her I start tickling her

"Oppsssss hahahahhahaha sorry sorry.... I won't do it again" she snort.

"You girls better get ready or we'll be late " my mum said while shaking her head

"Yes ma'am! " we both salute her and ran upstairs. Why I'm getting a feeling that someone will confess to me and this is not a good feeling.

Oh how rude of me. Well let me introduce myself. My name is Mareena Oh Hyo Jin. Friends call me Ree and I'm 17. I lived with my parents, Lynnette Park Soo Hyun, my dad, Cain Oh Hyung Bin and little sister Mandy Oh Jin Hee. My big brother, Marcus Oh Jung Hyung, who is married and lived away from us tho. Well we used to lived in America before we moved to Korea so English is our language and yes we're studying in some international school. Korean is so not our professions but hey that doesn't mean we didn't try to speak. It's just too darn difficult.

****On my way to school *****

"Mum, I'll walk from here " I said and smile at her. I prefer walking to school than riding in the car. Walking can get me more air. "Sure honey. Be careful " my mum said before giving a peck on my cheek. "Of course mother" and off I go. 

As I was walking, well I saw this guy from my school. What should I call him? Nerd. There's a bald patch in the middle of his head and his clothes like he never iron and his face just so oily and fully of pimples and his glasses is just so nerdy. Yuck! Something attract my attention. He was plucking flowers from the sidewalks. Is he gonna confess to someone? Well hope is not me. Whoever the girl is must be "lucky" then.

When I reached the school there's this person I love to annoy. No other than Christy. My best friend and partner in crime . I sneak up to her and jump on her back

"Yo Christy!!!! " I scream directly at her ears.

"Get the off me you fatty" she grunt. Someone must have woke up on the wrong side of the bed

"You called me fatty??? How could you" I fake cry

"Stop faking and start moving. We're gonna be late" she pulled me.

This is Christy.....always grumpy in the morning. And I love her.

 

----------------

Sorry if it's bad.....the intro always boring. I'll try to improve myself.