Chapter 6

Love Changes All

Ree

" ! Arghhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Where's my purse!!!!!!!" Things scattered everywhere. "Where the hell is my freaking purse? What if it's stolen?? No no no. My ID, my credit cards and what if people saw my picture? That's the end of my life" I mumble to myself while plopped my body on the bed and refresh my memory where I last hold my my purse. To deep in thoughts or maybe daydream I don't even know how I drifted to sleep

Mark

"Hey ssup bro! Been a while since I last saw you and damn aren't you a hot stuff now! " Kris, my childhood friend gave me a bro hug which that is what girls called it and slap my arm before sliding in the car. I pick him up from work just to catch up with things and all. Well it's a boy stuffs.

"Hey Mark, who's purse is this? Surely is a girl" he asked with one eyebrow up. I wonder who since the only girl I picked and drop off is....Ree!

"Let me see and check the ID " well just as I guess. Ree. There's this picture of her and her friend. And the friend of her's is someone I know and have history from Australia. . This not going to be good.

"Hey Kris, can I drop you off at the guard house? I need to return this back before that girl start pissing off and eventually cascrate me personally" I told Kris and he nodded. Is like he's not even listening and too focus on his phone.

"Dude, are you listening? " I elbowed him

"Hah? Oh. Erm yeah. You wanna give this back right? Sure" he replied kind of quick and he seem quite off.

"I'll come to your house and see what's that problem of your after dropping this at that girl gate okay? " I focus on the road while talking to Kris so I can't see his response.

"Thanks. So I'll see you later then? " Kris asked and I nodded with a smile before drifted off to Mint. Let's just hope she doesn't accused me for anything. This girl have mental issue.

Ree

"Yah! Wake up!!!" Splash!!!!! Cold water pour on me and ended up with me screaming

"WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!"

"You just won't wake up" my mum shrugged and walk out. "And there's a guest. The boy from earlier and I need you downstairs A.S.A.P before I start being suspicious " she said before closing the door. Erghhhhhh what's Mark doing here??? Whatever is it he better have a good reason or else he can say bye bye to his precious jewel.

I quickly changed into some clothes and went down watching my dad and Mark laughing at something and my mum keep glaring at them.

"What you doing here? Make it fast and reasonable or else " I snap while standing at the stairs.

"Hello you too and instead of snapping at me you should say thanks instead" he roll his eyes and pull out something from his bag.

"MY BABY!!!!!! " I lunge towards him and tried grabbing my purse from him but before I can lay my hands on my purse he held up high.

"Not so fast young lady." He smirk. Can I just slap that smirk off his face. It's annoying!

"Dad! Help me! " I plead my dad with puppy eyes.

"Sorry princess. I kinda like this guy and he'll be a good son in law" did my dad just said that??? I can't believe it.

"Mom? I know you against this" I hopefully look at my mum and hope she help me get my baby back

"You young man" my mum pointed a finger at him and before she can finished her sentence my elder brother barge.

"I'M HOME PEEPS!!!!! " that's my awesome bro. "Are you Ree boyfriend??!!!!!!! Finally she moved on and get some guy!!!! " my jaw literally hit the floor when my brother say that. When Mark was in shocked mood I quickly took my chance and snatch my purse from him.

"Thanks. Well I think you should go now." I shooed him away. I scared the longer get stay the more unneeded information coming from my brother mouth to a guy I meet today.

"How rude are you Ree? We should at least serve him tea and introduce him and ourselves" my dad sent a glare at me.

"Fine" that's all I can replied just hope none of past came up to him.

"Bro, how much I loved you I just hoped none of my past open up to a guy WHOM I JUST MET. And dad I know you like him and all and just making things clear. There is nothing between us! " I let out to them so they won't put it in the wrong way and don't forget the glare. This is too frustrating! Silently praying they won't slip a single from their mouth. 

Awkward silence is in the air. 

"Ermmm.... it's okay Ree. I need to go and catch up with my best friend. Thanks for the inviting me for tea but I should get going now." Mark breaking the tension in the air.

"Sure Mark. I'm hoping to see you around since my son life far from here and let us introduced ourselves before you take your leave. I'm Cain please call me Cain instead of Mr. Oh. And my wife Lynnette, my elder son Marcus and that's his wife Ellie and my youngest princess Mandy who is probably on her way home now." My introduce them with a big smile on his face. He must really like Mark then.

"Nice to meet you. I hope we can chat but I need to take my leave now. I'm sorry but I'll drop by sometimes" he smile saying that and I starting to get nervous about that. Why was I nervous? Oh I don't know. They chit chat and past slip out well it's not a good thing. Nu uh.

"Bye Ree " I was so in my own mind I didn't realised his in front of me whisper those whose which makes me tingle feeling those hot breath on skin. I blush to my own embarrassment.

"Ermmm...bye. See you tomorrow maybe? And thanks " I said and smile trying to hide my blush.

"Sure" he smile back. I have to admit. He should smile more. His smile is breathtaking and hot?

I didn't know how long I've been staring at that door until my brother hit my head. "Like what you saw?" He asked with a smirk on his face and I send him a death glare. He put his hand up in surrender. "I like him tho"

This is one hella day.