D.O.

EXODUS

COLORADO 09:00

I drove around for a while, but it was no use. What if they're waiting back at home? Do I dare check again?

I ran inside my house searching through the fourth floor.

No one.

Why is there is no one here yet? It’ll be too late by the time they get here.

I ran all the way back downstairs, looking down at the steps making sure I'm careful not to trip. Running in squares through each floor not cutting a single corner.

Once I made it to the bottom floor, I slowed down and lit a few candles to lighten the room a bit in case if any of them were hiding in the darkness.

I pushed open the window doors and peeked out to the garden. I wander around the tall plants hopelessly.

WHERE

I can hear the clouds moving away from the dry deserts to the moisten grassy fields, the waves of the oceans crashing back in forth. I walk back inside the house and stood by the window waiting once again. I slipped off my headphones leaning over the beam, waiting.

Waiting.... waiting... and waiting.

Darkness grew and I walked around my empty home back forth to the front door. When I finally hear movement around the door.

I stopped and looked out the hole. Short and rapid visions of them flash through my mind. The visions are felt real, but they aren't.

They're still not here.

It hurts.

They hurt me.

They aren't here and I might have to fight this battle alone.

ARE

The next morning, I stood by the window waiting again. Watching the sky change colors from black to the lightest of blues to the warm, deep oranges as time quickly passed on by as if I was the only one not moving in it.

I hopped into my car again and went for yet another drive searching for any sign of them.

I pull over to a bus stop and step out. I can feel all their energy running around. Here and there, but most aren't even close.

I head back home and sat against the bedroom wall as I roll three metal marbles in my hand above the 7 other metal marbles; 3 in one line, and 2 in two different lines to make a plus sign.

THEY?

I can feel and hear all the elements whirling around. Earth, air, water, fire. Mainly, fire, air, and water. Only one is coming... why just one? They're supposed to come together. Have they forgotten who they are already?

A storm is heading our way. I lean my head back against the wall with a thud and think.

Who is not running? Who is... I don't want to say the word. Trapped? All of us need to be here to stop it.

Then it hit me.

I drop my hand and let the three marbles roll out of my hand and knock out the others. It's too late the storm is already here.

Will we find the El Dorado in time?


(12-19-19) WOOHOOO~~~ Finished (again)!

Here is PART 2 of this series! ElyXion based off the VCRs shown through out the concert. I feel liek the concert is v special because its the one concert where they kept continuing where the VCR would last leave off of.

Unlike Exology was just quirky early EXO, Exoluxion was the cutesy boyfriend exo, Exordium was also quite interesting since they finally have a full thing about their poweres and the VCRs were also mainly the same, however, it wasn't really a continuation of it. It just kinda repeated of them saving these random white children lolol.