Chapter 8

Sorry For Ever Liking You (God Of Study 2.2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Jung was left with no other choice but to follow Baek Hyun outside the café as he held her wrist and basically dragging her out.

She was clearly not pleased with the action, in fact it annoyed her. If it happened before, she would have been smiling like a foolish love-struck girl she once were. But today is a completely different story.

Baek Hyun stopped walking when they finally reached the café’s parking lot. Hyun Jung took this chance to take her arm back from Baek Hyun whose back is still facing her.

“Why did you drag me hear?? It’s cold…” Hyun Jung whined and Baek Hyun turned to face her.

“What are you doing here?” Baek Hyun asked.

“I already told you.. I’m working here…” Hyun Jung asked philosophically which annoyed Baek Hyun being a hot tempered one.

“Why did you suddenly left? You said you are not going to transfer anymore..!” Baek Hyun questioned, more than sounding mad, he sounded disappointed but Hyun Jung failed to notice that because Baek Hyun was never disappointed on her.

One can only be disappointed on the other when there is expectation, and Baek Hyun never expected anything from her. To him she is nothing but just an annoying tail who follows him around, a wad of a gum he got stuck with.

“I don’t remember saying that.” Hyun Jung retorts.

“You did! Back at the summer camp... We asked you not to leave us…” Baek Hyun reminded Hyun Jung, in case she had forgotten, but she hasn’t, she never had.

“I didn’t say I won’t…” Hyun Jung denied much to Baek Hyun’s dismay.

“Mwoh?!” Baek Hyun retorts.

“I just didn’t say anything….”  Hyun Jung added showing no emotions at all. “I need to back now… I’ve been out for a long time... My boss will get mad if he caught me chatting while working hours…” Hyun Jung said without even waiting for Baek Hyun to say another word.

“Yah! Na Hyun Jung… I’m not done talking to you yet…” Baek Hyun said while Hyun Jung stopped on her tracks.

The situation seemed to be like how it was before, that night of Hyun Jung’s birthday to which Baek Hyun still doesn’t have any idea with.

Hyun Jung slow turned around and looked at Bae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter