Chapter 5

Sorry For Ever Liking You (God Of Study 2.2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baek Hyun looked pretty surprised at his halmeoni’s upon hearing that Hyun Jung went to their house without him knowing and how his halmeoni described Hyun Jung as being gloomy when it is a fact that Hyun Jung was a happy virus.

“What did she said Halmeoni??” Baek Hyun asked and his Halmeoni seemed to recall what happened earlier with Hyun Jung.

Flashback

It was late morning when Baek Hyun’s Halmeoni suddenly heard a voice calling from behind her and when she turned around she saw none other than the girl who always sticks herself to her beloved grandson.

“Baek Hyun is not here…” Halmeoni said sounding like a grumpy old woman.

“I know Halmeoni…” Hyun Jung said as she forced herself to smile.

“Then what are you doing here?” Halmeoni asked. It is not that she actually disliked the young lady in front of her, but she just believes that they are too young for this thing called “LOVE”.

“Nothing… I just want to see you Halmeoni….” Hyun Jung uttered sweetly.

“You think I’d believe that?” Halmeoni asked sarcastically which Hyun Jung just ignored.

“Halmeoni… I might not be able to see you for a long time so always take care of your health… Neh?” Hyun Jung said. “And also… Thank you for everything…”

“What are you thanking me for?” Halmeoni asked because as far as she can remember all she did for the Hyun Jung was to chase her away whenever she visited Bae Hyun.

“Just….” Hyun Jung mumbled. “Oh.. I’ll be going now Halmeoni… Annyeong….” Hyun Jung said and quickly walks away leaving the old woman in complete confusion with her weird actions.

End of Flashback

“So is everything ok with her?” Halmeoni asked.

“We actually got informed only today that she decided to leave and transferred school.” Baek Hyun answered. “she didn’t even said goodbye to us…” he added and there is a trace of bitterness in his voice.

******************************************************************************************

2 weeks quickly passed without any news of Hyun Jung’s whereabouts, none of them have heard anything from her ever since her disappearance, They all tried their can to contact the girl but none of their calls made through her they all ended up on the voice call.

And to be honest they almost all given up on finding her, except for one persistent soul named Hong Chan Doo. Every night, Chan Doo will try to call Hyun Jung or at least leave a message for her to read.

One night, Chan Doo was lying on his bed and had enough of Hyun Jung’s hiding and having all his calls rejected; he quickly sits up and started scribbling message on it.

“Aiisshh…” he groans in frustration. “Na Hyun Jung… you really are testing my patience, huh…” he mumbled and composed a message on his phone before sending it to Hyun Jung.

******************************************************************************************

Hyun Jung had been living away from her old life for almost 2 weeks now and she is doing pretty good ignoring the messages of her friends, she reads it all but just decided to not reply and she had all her incoming calls diverted in a nonexistent number so she wouldn’t have to worry about not answering their calls.

Until one night she was watching movie together with her new found girl friend, when her phone starts vibrating suggesting a message just came and she picks it up to read.

The message came from none other than her favorite singing-buddy, Hong Chan Doo, of all the friends she left behind, Chan Doo seemed to be the most persistent one on finding her, because most of them had already stopped texting her after only 4-5 days of her disappearance. But this guy, he still texts her trying to find out where she is.

            “Yah!! Na Hyun Jung?!! Are you really not telling me where you are?”

Hyun Jung reads the first message and she can imagine the look of annoyance on Chan Doo’s cute face making her smile a little. As always, she didn’t reply and after a good 10minutes, a message came again.

            “You are really leaving me with no other choice! I’m going to ask my father to find you!! You know that my father had some connections, don’t you?”

Reading his 2nd message, Hyun Jung didn’t believe that Chan Doo would actually do what he says, she clearly knows that Chan Doo isn’t very close with his father.

“Eii… No way….” Hyun Jung mumbled to herself.

“What is it?” the girl who had been sitting beside Hyun Jung asked curiously.

“Ohh… it’s nothing Chaeyeon-ah…” Hyun Jung said with a small smile. “Just that.. Chan Doo said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter