Chapter 4

Sorry For Ever Liking You (God Of Study 2.2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weekend passed by quickly and classes resumed as usual. The hallway of Byung Myeon High are filled with students; some are running while the others are busy chatting with each other of how they spent their short 2 days off from school, some are just too busy fangirling about the latest kpop trend.

But the room of the special class remained the usual, Baek Hyun had this bored look on his face while Bong Goo seemed to be worried about something then Pulip just arrived at the classroom.

“Good Morning, Pulip-ah….” Bong Goo greeted with a smile and Pulip did the same thing.

“Morning Bong Goo-ah…” Pulip said as she placed her bag on her table and greeted Baek Hyun as well. “Good morning Baek Hyun…” she greeted Baek Hyun as well and he smiled at her.

“Good Morning….” Baek Hyun answered.

“Pulip-ah.. Did you do the assignment Teacher told us?” Bong Goo asked.

“Neh… Did you?” Pulip asked back.

“Neh… but I’m not sure if I get the right thing done…” Bong Goo answered sounding worried.

“Then, do you want to compare answers?” Pulip suggested which immediately lifts up Bong Goo’s spirit.

“Chincha?!” Bong Goo asked excitedly.

“Of course! Here…” Pulip said with a smile and picked her notebook from her bag and they started comparing answers.

While they are busy comparing their assignments it was the time that Chan Doo arrived and as usual, he had this smile on his face.

“Good morning!!!” he brightly greeted everyone.

“Goodmorning Chandoo-yah” Both Pulip and Bong Goo greeted back while Baek Hyun remained silent and a had frown on his face.

“What are you guys doing anyway? You seemed pretty busy…” Chan Doo asked as he took a sit.

“We are comparing are answers from our assignments.” Pulip answered.

“Assignment!! What assignment!” Chandoo asked looking all shocked about the assignments they are talking about which earned a disapproval look from Pulip.

“Yah!! Hong Chan Doo!! Don’t tell you actually forgot that we had an assignment on Math?” Pulip asked seriously and Chan Doo smiled foolishly.

“hehehe…. Of course not….” He said and turned to look back to see that one of them haven’t arrived yet. “Is Hyun Jung not yet here?” he asked.

But no one seemed to be really interested in knowing if Hyun Jung had actually arrived and was just wandering outside, for Bong Goo only shrugs his shoulder as an answer and Pulip replied a short,

“I haven’t seen her since I came in.” Pulip shortly answered and Chan Doo turned to look at Baek Hyun.

“What?” Baek Hyun asked in his usually grumpy tone.

“Nothing….” Chan Doo said sound grumpy as well and turned back. “Why did I even think you’d know? You wouldn’t even look at her anyway…” he mumbled under his breath.

******************************************************************************************

Lunch time was almost over but there is still no sign of Hyun Jung anywhere, she didn’t attend their morning class which makes Chan Doo worried a little and the other’s started to worried as well, they are her friends anyway.

“She’s still not answering her phone??” Pulip asked when Chan Doo hanged his phone.

“Neh… did you try to call her as well…?” Chan Doo asked as he sighed.

“Neh… I tried calling her several times but I always ended up in voice mail.” Pulip answered.

“Me too…” Bong Goo commented in between his chewing.

“What about you Baek Hyun? Did you reaching for her?” Pulip asked Baek Hyun who was sitting just in front of her on the school cafeteria.

“Why are you even asking him? I bet he didn’t…” Chan Doo sarcastically remarked which annoyed Baek Hyun all the more.

“Yah!! Hong Chan Doo!! Are you really trying to pick a fight with me?” Baek Hyun said.

“What?! Did I say something wrong?” Chan Doo retorts building more tensions between him and Bae Hyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter