Chapter 6

Sorry For Ever Liking You (God Of Study 2.2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The class for the special section ended rather early that day, the group of now 4 student walked on the hallway heading out of the building while talking about their plan for tomorrow

“Sorry guys.... But I can’t join you” Chan Doo said looking apologetic.

“Why?” Pulip asked curiously.

“I have something important to do…” Chan Doo answered.

“And what’s more important than studying?” Pulip playfully asked to .

“NA HYUN JUNG”

Chan Doo almost blurted out but it is a good thing he had stopped himself before doing so.

“There is…” Chan Doo said flashing his signature eyesmile to everyone.

******************************************************************************************

The day that Hyun Jung and Chan Doo are finally meeting had come. Hyun Jung can’t help but to feel nervous about it.

“Unnie… Relax…” Chaeyeon said seeing the very anxious Na Hyun Jung who was walking back and forth to their house.

“What if he is mad at me?” Hyun Jung uttered.

“of course he is mad of you…” Chaeyeon said nonchalantly as she took a sip on her strawberry latte. “you left them without a word… you ignore his calls for weeks…” Chaeyeon enumerated

“Yah..” Hyun Jung whined “you are not helping at all…”

“But its normal to get mad when you care unnie… isn’t??” Chaeyeon asked turning to her side to where Hyun Jung is now sitting.

“Yeah..” Hyun Jung nodded.

“Now.. Get your off.. And leave… you don’t want to make him wait or else he’d really be mad at you this time around…” Chaeyeon said shooing Hyun Jung away.

“Hey.. Language…” Hyun Jung glared before getting up from her seat.

“ooppss.. Sorry…” Chaeyeon giggled.

******************************************************************************************

Chan Doo arrived at their meeting place 30 minutes earlier than the expected time, and he can swear that the time is ticking real slow for him.

He fished for his phone and tried to message Hyun Jung making sure that he is not getting stood up by his girl bestfriend.

            “Yah! Na Hyun Jung… you are not ditching me right? You are coming, right?” – Chan Doo

            “Relax.. Hong Chan Doo.. I still have 20minutes…” - Hyun Jung

            “I’m just making sure you are coming.” Chan Doo

            “I am… but if you won’t stop asking me if I am.. I might not really show up.” Hyun Jung

            “Yah! You can’t do that!” Chan Doo

            “Try me…” Hyun Jung

            “Geezz… arasoo.. I’ll just wait. PATIENTLY. Come faster…” Chan Doo

Hyun Jung smiled as she texted Chan Doo, all her nervousness faded away. If only she had known Chan Doo first, how great would that be?

******************************************************************************************

While Chan Doo is waiting for Hyun Jung, at the other side of Seoul is his other 3 friends; Bong Goo, Baek Hyun and Pulip who are also meeting to have some review sessions and studying like a role model student.

It was a pretty boring day for just the 3 of them, Baek Hyun was too serio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter