Chapter 11

Sorry For Ever Liking You (God Of Study 2.2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been more than 2 weeks since Hyun Jung and Chan Doo had seen each other in person, she knows that Chan Doo knew that she had met Baek Hyun but the dancer didn’t say a word or asked her about it.

Maybe Baek Hyun told them about their meeting, but what story Baek Hyun told them she didn’t know, and base on Chan Doo’s action she knows that he didn’t say anything either about her to their friends.

She felt guilty for having her bestfriend lie for her and it was quite unfair of her to make him do so, but there is nothing she can do when is so young and naïve.

“You are spacing again…” a voice suddenly brought back Hyun Jung’s soul to her body.

“Huh? Did you say something?” Hyun Jung glanced Chaeyeon who is munching baby snacks beside her.

“I said you are spacing out again, unnie…. What are you thinking about this time?” Chaeyeon asked.

“It’s nothing….” Hyun Jung shaked her head and lied making the young girl sighed.

“Unnie… Can I give you an advice?”

“Advice? What advice?”

“I think it is best for you to go back to Seoul…”

“Are you chasing me away?” Hyun Jung frowned and pretended to look offended.

“Of course not unnie!! Why would I chase you away? If I can… I would glue you to my side and never leave your side” Chaeyeon defensively answered making Hyun Jung smiled but she quickly hides it.

“It doesn’t look like that to me…” Hyun jung pressed pretending to sulk

“Unnie~~!!” Chaeyeon whined “I just want you to be with your friend’s again…. You can’t hide here forever… you know you miss them…”

Hyun Jung knows that the young girl beside her was right, she misses her friends, and she misses Seoul. Chan Doo had also tried to convince her to go back to Seoul but she declined, not because she is not ready to face their friends.

Well, maybe she really isn’t but that is not the sole reason for her deciding not going back to the big city. She looked at the young girl beside her.

Flashback

“Why won

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter