Chapter 10

Sorry For Ever Liking You (God Of Study 2.2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Jung was busy moping inside their apartment, hugging her knees while blankly staring at the TV but obviously her mind was somewhere else.

The scene made Chaeyeon frustrated, she hated that Hyun Jung is just doing nothing, she would have preferred it if Hyun Jung cries instead of just simply staring into the empty space.

“Yah! Na Hyun Jung..!” she called when she finally had enough of the sight.

Hyun Jung snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the younger calling her name, she looked at her with a frown on her face.

“Mwoh?... Na Hyun Jung?” she repeated in disbelief. “And where is the unnie part?” she asked pretending to be offended in some way.

“Gone~~~ it got buried by your endless sighs…” Chaeyeon commented and went closer to Hyun Jung.

“Mian~~”

“Yah! Seriously.. Why are you apologizing…Geez…. You’ve been moping since that night….” Chaeyeon said in obvious tone of frustration. “Just cry if you wanted to... don’t hold it in..”

“Yah! Why would I cry…? I’m fine….” Hyun Jung lied.

“You are not…” Chaeyeon insisted. “Now tell me.. What happened that night?” Chaeyeon asked and there was a long silent on Hyun Jung’s side. “Ok… if you don’t want to talk about it to me.. Then atleast find someone you can talk about… like Chan Doo-oppa…”

 Flashback

Hyun Jung looked outside the convenience store and looked at the passerbies that are walking outside. Baek Hyun wanted the truth; she’ll give him the truth, maybe not all of it.

“I left because… I hate the feeling of being left out.”

All her life, the people she trust, the people she believe that will stay in her life, the people she thought that will take care of her, all left her. Even her parents didn’t want to take her in.

“What?” Baek Hyun asked in confusion. Hyun Jung was never left out, atleast that is what he thought.

“I hate the feeling like I don’t belong so I distanced myself from everyone…”

The words Hyun Jung said rendered Baek Hyun speechless, he suddenly regretted asking why she left, because now that he knows, he cannot help but feel responsible for it.

End of Flashback

Chaeyeon just looked at Hyun Jung, not knowing what to say to make her unnie feel better; she is still young, she has yet to experience love.

But there is one thing she is sure of. That, that guy will soon regret losing Hyun Jung, he’ll soon miss her presence.

He will miss the way Hyun Jung treated him, the way she cared and the way this unnie made him so damn special. One day he will be one pleading Hyun Jung to come back again.

He will cry the way Hyun Jung is crying right now. He will cry for losing the girl who did everything just to make him feel like he is all she ever needed.

One day he will feel what Hyun Jung felt, he will fall in love, have his broken in some way, one day that will happen.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter