Chapter 9

Sorry For Ever Liking You (God Of Study 2.2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baek Hyun is back at Seoul after his school trip to Busan where he coincidentally met Na Hyun Jung who disappeared without a word.

She appeared to him when he was least expecting him, but what surprised him the most was not the significant changes in Hyun Jung’s look, not how her hair grew longer passing her shoulder, not how she seemed to lose a lot of weigh.

But he noticed how Hyun Jung’s gaze towards him changes. How her voice is colder than the winter night that sends chills to his spine.

He cannot blame her; he lost all the right to complain about Hyun Jung’s hostility when it was him who started it in the first place.

“Yah.. Hong Chan Doo… You’ve been glued to your phone since we got in here… Are you already dating someone?” their chubby friend teased the dancer which all their attention towards the accused boy.

“Mwoh? Of course not…” Chan Doo immediate denied.

“Ei... Then who are you texting…” Pulip asked who tried to join the fun and slight leaned to peak ath Chan Doo’s phone. “Let me see…”

“I said no one~~~!” Chan Doo said as he quickly turned his phone away so Pulip won’t see it.

The sudden gesture of the dancer surprised the rest of his friend, Bong Goo furrowed his brow while observing Chan Doo.

He knows that Chan Doo likes Pulip and so the boy never says “NO” to Pulip, he always lets Pulip get her way to him.

But seeing Chan Doo being secretive intrigued him, but he decided not to say anything until they heard the voice of their soon to be doctor friend.

“I saw her…” Baek Hyun said, his face lacks emotions. The 3 looked at Baek Hyun in confusion to ambiguous

“Saw who?” the only girl of the group asked,

“Na Hyun Jung” Baek Hyun shortly answered,

“Ah…” the 3 all nodded not seeming processing well the name they heard.

“Wait~~! What you saw who?” Chan Doo asked.

“Hyung Jung.. Na Hyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter