Chapter 14

Sorry For Ever Liking You (God Of Study 2.2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baek Hyun is back to Busan for some school matters, being a medical student is not easy, they spend a lot of their free time one library and listening on class, he barely had time to meet his friends anymore and he also didn’t know how to face them after his little scene last time they all met.

“Are you looking for someone?” the waiter asked him which caught him off guard.

“Neh??” Baek Hyun asked back and looked at the ice cream in front of him, such an odd timing to order ice cream on an already chilly weather. He doesn’t even know how he ended up on Hyun Jung’s part-time job place.

“You seem to be looking for someone…” the waiter said.

“Ah.. Neh…” he said in slight hesitation. “Do you happen to know if Hyun Jung is coming to work today?” he finally asked.

“Hyun Jung??” the waiter asked back she seemed unsure and thinks for a while. “You mean Na Hyun Jung?”

“Neh.. Na Hyun Jung…” Baek Hyun nodded.

“I’m sorry, but she already quit her job here…” the waiter regrettably informed.

“What?! Why? Since when?” the surprise is so evident on Baek Hyun’s face.

“I really don’t know why… and it’s been already a month or two since she quit… I’ haven’t heard anything from her after that.” The waiter informed.

“Ahh… I see.. thank you…” Baek Hyun said. “Na Hyun Jung, where are you now?” he asked himself.

*****************************************************************************************

It’s been more than 2 months since Hyun Jung decided to move back to Seoul, but she hasn’t told anyone but Chan Doo, not that she intended it is that way, but after Baek Hyun’s outburst she decided that it would be best to keep her distance from them, she moved away without a word, so it is only fair she moved back without a word as well.

“What are you thinking?” Hyun Jung asked as she handed the young dancer a piece of towel to wipe his sweats. They are at a dance Studio that Chan Doo goes to practice his dance skills.

“Nothing..” Chan Doo responded as he takes the towel from Hyun Jung “I am just glad that you are really back” he then gives her his famous eye smile.

“Yeah…. You and Chaeyeon are teaming up against me.. what can I do?” the young painter retorted while rolling her eyes and seated beside Chan Doo.

“Hey! We aren’t teaming up against you” a defensive response from Chan Doo, which makes Hyun Jung smiled a little

“I know.. I was just kidding… and I am glad I back as well” she was being sincer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter