Chapter 7

Sorry For Ever Liking You (God Of Study 2.2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weather is getting cold as the days goes by, indicating that winter had already began, and it also means that Hyun Jung had been gone for several months.

But no matter how harsh the weather had turned out to be, no matter hold cold the night had turned, Na Hyun Jung never felt this warm in her 18yrs of existent.

A certain black haired boy seated beside her, a good movie showing in front of her flat screen TV, a bucket of popcorn resting on her lap. Yes. She is warm enough to have a company beside her.

“I can’t believe we are watching this again…” the boy beside her whined. “Yah... Na Hyun Jung” he called giving Hyun Jung a light nudge.

Hyun Jung turned to look or rather glare at the person who disturbed her from watching her favorite movie.

“Let’s just go out, huh?” he said.

“I don’t like to… It’s too cold to go outside….” Hyun Jung answered her voice was colder than the weather outside.

“Pfftt…..” the boy cutely pouted after not getting his way. “I can’t believe I just traveled 3hrs to go here just to watch a movie we watched countless times…” he added as he slumps his back on the couch they are sitting.

“That is why I told you not to come here, Chan Doo…” Hyun Jung said while looking at him.

Ever since their meeting after Hyun Jung ran away from Seoul, Hong Chan Doo would go to Busan from time to time to visit her. She was against it at first. She hates to impose on him, hate to make him feel like she is being a burden to him as well.

But oh boy! Chan Doo is like a male version of herself. He’d do what he wanted to do and no one can stop him but himself. And as a result, almost every weekend Chan Doo will be spending time with her and Chaeyeon.

“Hyun Jung-ah…” Chan Doo gently called her as he shifter himself to face her. “Don’t you want to go back to Seoul?” he asked looking seriously as he meets her eyes. Hyun Jung avoided the gaze.

“We already talked about it….” Hyun Jung said with a sigh.

“I know… but you can’t hide here forever...” Chan Doo said.

“I’m not hiding… I’m….” before Hyun Jung can even argue, Hyun Jung felt a weigh on her right shoulder and when she looked, she saw Chaeyeon’s head resting on her shoulder.

“She looked very tired…” Chan Doo commented as he look at the younger girl sleeping peacefully on Hyun Jung’s shoulder.

“Yeah.. She’s been working double shift at café… and taking classes in the day” Hyun Jung sighed as she gently lifts Chaeyeon head and carefully lays her head down on the pillow.

Chaeyeon had been Hyun Jung’s first friend since she moved to Busan. And due to some circumstances they ended up living together which she was really thankful, atleast she wasn’t alone on a foreign place. Chaeyeon had a great help to her.

******************************************************************************************

Back in Seoul, 3 friends are enjoying their food together, while occasionally talking to each other while they eat.

“You didn’t come with Chan Doo again this time…” the middle aged woman noticed.

“He has something to do Omma…” Bong Goo said with a small smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter