Chaser

too many ideas, too little time

Chaser

[or: Luhan decides he is going to capture the heart of the uninterested Minseok.]

Title: Chaser

pairing: (Xiuhan)

genre: comedy, slice of life, highschool!au

word count: -

warnings: none

summary: 

Luhan has it all. Money, popularity, looks, good grades. What else could he possibly want? There is one thing.

Minseok is just above average in everything. He doesn't really excel in any field, but likes his life like it is. But then popular Luhan decides to arrive and fall in love with him, which makes his life so much worse from there on. Now he doesn't only have his TOEIC's to worry about, but also a spoilt child who can't take no for an answer.

 

Excerpt

"Why are you following me?" Minseok's patience came to an end, turning to Luhan abruptly. When e had said he didn't care what Luhan did, he hadn't meant it this way. "You've been doing this all afternoon, can't I even enjoy my free time alone?"

Luhan just sighed dramatically, like Minseok didn't know what was best for him. "Minseok, it's destiny!" he exclaimed. "I'm Kim Tan and you're Cha Eun Sang! I'm Goo Jun Pyo and you're Geum Jan Di!" he said with a smile. His perfectly styled hair waved slightly in the wind, making him look even prettier. And god did it trample on Minseok's nerves.

"Why the hell am I the girl?!" he furred his eyebrows in irritation, resisiting the temptation to hit the younger with a shovel and throw him out a window.

Luhan shrugged like it should have been obvious. "Because I'm the manliest! Also, I'm rich and you're poor."

At this point, Minseok just gave up on ebing angry and just wanted to go home and sleep forever, out of reach from Luhan. "Just leave already," he sighed, completely giving up. Why was Luhan interested in him, of all people? Couldn't he just fall in love with one of the popular, pretty girls instead, the ones who were actually within his league? Obviously not.