Do Kyungsoo's Unwanted Fieldtrip

too many ideas, too little time

 

Do Kyungsoo's Unwanted Fieldtrip

[or: Jongdae does something stupid again and Kyungsoo suffers the consequenses.]

Title: Do Kyungsoo's Unwanted Fieldtrip

pairing: none (friendship!KyungDae)

genre: comedy, slice of life, parallel universe

word count: -

warnings: none

summary: 

Where Jongdae and Kyungsoo walks through a door and into trouble of another dimension. Literally.

But then suddenly, Jongdae stopped up and slowly turned around to the smaller and more suspicious of the two, smirking. "Hey, Soo," he said in such a manner that Kyungsoo knew something bad was coming. "You think I can fit in here?"

And there it was. The worst idea Jongdae had come up with in ages.

 

 

Excerpt:

"This is so much bigger on the inside!" Jongdae exclaimed after a second, actually sounding surprised.

"What?" Kyungsoo muttered for himself. "Is it the Tardis now, all of a sudden?" Being in the foul mood he was in now, sarcasm was his only friend.

"No, I mean it, Kyungsoo," Jongdae sounded serious, which was rare in itself. "I still can't reach the back. I can stretch my arms out as well," Kyungsoo couldn't see into the cabinet and he had to trust Jongdae's words, which tended to be doubting. That closet could not be big enough for him to fit in, no way.

"Don't joke around now," he sighed. "That cabinet shouldn't be enough to hold you at all,"

From inside, Jongdae let out a muffled sound. "So come in you, then! I'm pretty sure you'll fit in here as well. Completely sure, as much as," he said, trying to convince Kyungsoo to get in as well.

"No," was the answer he got, as fast as the words left his mouth. "I'll let you do whatever you want, but it is no way I'm going in there,"

But even though Kyungsoo sounded completely sure of himself he kind of wanted to find out if he fit as well. He wasn't a complete mood-killer after all, he just valued his life.

Jongdae on his side was now absolutely sure that he wanted Kyungsoo in there was well, and he was going to use all means to get him in.

"Come on, Soo!" he pleaded. "Please!"

"No."

But he just continued to plead, and in the end Kyungsoo didn’t want to listen to his nagging any more.

"Oh for god's sake, just close that extremely large mouth of yours!" Soon Kyungsoo gave into both Jongdae and his own small desire of wanting to check if he actually could get in there, and as he stepped inside he wondered what the hell he was actually doing.

"Well, you live up to your name, Jongdumb," he muttered as a last protest, before adding "but why do I need to?" for himself. Because his gut told him this was the worst idea he had ever joined in on. That thing was destined to break and kill them both.

As soon as he was inside, he realized what Jongdae meant. Kyungsoo wasn't as big as him, there was still no way they should both fit. But they did. In fact, they could move around freely like they were in a room, and Kyungsoo had to walk a few steps before reaching the walls on the sides.

"This shouldn't be scientifically possible," he muttered, seriously concerned about the size on the inside versus the size on the outside.

"Hey," Jongdae suddenly called out, loudly. He actually sounded... far away. But, that was impossible. This thing was maybe bigger than it seemed, but no way that he could be that long away. Well, then again, when Kyungsoo had first stepped inside they hadn't even touched. But this was a cabinet. At least half of Jongdae and all of Kyungsoo shouldn't have been able to fit in there. What kind of thing had the school bought?

"This is stupid," Kyungsoo declared. "Let's get out," he may have sounded like he was bored, but honestly, he was a little bit concerned. What was actually happening? This was weird enough, and it gave him the creeps.

But Jongdae wasn't willing to give in, and walked longer into the cabinet, trying to find the back wall. It felt more like a tunnel than a closet, as he couldn't seem to find the back of it at all. But then again, maybe it was? Yes, this was exciting all right.

"Come on Kyungsoo!" Jongdae called. "Don't be such a wimp and come over here,"

Kyungsoo wasn't quite sure what made him join Jongdae. Maybe it was the fact that he knew Jongdae wasn't going to give up. Or the fact that the almighty Kyungsoo was called a wimp. Either way, he joined in and that was the point. He followed Jongdae into the impossible cabinet, which obviously was some kind of magical closet that would take them to Narnia or something.