Stopping Time - Skychildren

too many ideas, too little time

Stopping Time - alt; Skychildren

[or: Sehun breaks the rules]

Title: Stopping Time - alt; Skychildren

pairing: (Taohun, ?)

genre: angst, slice of life, deep

word count: -

warnings: none

summary: 

The old mansion on the top of the hill had a warning not be approaced. But Sehun couldn't seem to resist, and it is still not clear whether it was a good descision or not.

 

 

Excerpt:

There once were six brothers, vastly different. Together they built a big and luxorious mansion together, vowing to live there forever as the close-knitted ones they were. But unfortune came along and they all disappeared one by one. Some said they suffered tragic ends, while others claim they just ceased to exist. No one ever knew. 

The old mansion atop the hill was the origin of the legend going far back in time. It stood alone with huge gardens around it, but with no one to take care of it. There were many stories whispered amongst the townspeople as to why it was there and who owned it, but no one really knew. When Sehun visited his grandma during the summer of his 17th year, it didn't take long for him to ask about the house. And she told him the legend as everyone knew it, but yet different. The mansion hadn't been abandoned forever, as they said. When she had been young, six new, seemingly unrelated people had moved in. They were all as different as the legend would have the brothers to be, and just as the legend sid they all met tragic destinies - or just disappeared. 

The second week Sehun was thee, six new people moved in. For his own good he kept away and obeyed his grandmother's warnings, but even he could not tame his curiousity.

Who was the darkhaired boy who with the kind smile who locked himself up in one tower, but everyone seemed to revolve around nonetheless?

Who was the one with the bright eyes who always was outside in the rain, but still tried to drown himself?

What was it about the sleepy-eyed teenager sitting on a swing in one of the apple trees all day, but continued to stare at the sky all night?

Who was the thin boy in dark clothing who wore long sleeves even at the peak of summer, he who didn't seem to smile unless a slightly smaller one was in is company?

And who was accompanying him, the one with the thin frame but chubby cheeks and strong gaze, lighting up everything around him?

But what Sehun wondered about the most, was the boy on the balcony, the one with the blonde hair and dark eyes. Although, more specifically: why time seemed to stop whenever he looked at him.