Point

Oh? Drabble?

I have this one theory that I found amusing…

 

You're really that type of people who will find everything in this world such a joke.


Could you let me speak? I really want to kiss you right now so I can shut you up, but maybe I won't finish my words and we will end up in another activity. So, how about shut up until I’m finish?


Time and place, all yours :)


Okay, thank you :) So, my professor once told me that earth is in a shape of circle and he said the ancestor proved it a long time ago. Why they find something like that? Because they believe, when they were sailing the ocean, went to many places, stop off in various harbor and yet... They have that one place. That one place as their initial point, their zero kilometer, their first place when all of their journey started.


And? that was not amusing, though, Hyun.


Yes, that theory wasn't the important point. What I want to tell you is, you are my initial point, Gyu. I don't know what am I to you but that's you are for me. You are my circle. No matter how hard I tried, no matter how far, how long I go or run, I will always meet you. You will always my initial point, where I’m starting all my life--not really, but yeah take it as that--all my...Ouch!


I thought you are a romantic charming person this time.


So, I’m charming? Don't expect much. But let me finish okay? Nope, maybe I’m done.

.
Hey! That's so unfair!


I’m tired, let's sleep.


No! We're not done! Come on! Im listening. No more interruption.


Hahahah.... still no. Go to sleep, Gyu.


You distract me! Let go of me! Finish your words!




Fine! I’m moving to another room. Excuse me, Nam.


Hey, stay.


No need to whisper =_=


You want to hear the rest?


/nodded/


All my life choices bring me back to you. You are that zero kilometer of mine. You are the only place God will put me in no matter how many times I run away. That's you.


Good night


I can feel your cheeks, Gyu.


So what? Move your hands. It's heavy.


Okay okay. You don't need to be embarrassed.


Who says! I’m not.


I love you.


Stop doing that!


So, you protesting me kissing you?


No, but…


I love you.


Stop it!


Hahahah you're so red right now, Gyu.


Stupid tree.

 

Tree supposed to be in vegetative state,Gyu and they can’t move around. I’m moving my hands to your--

 

I don’t care if you are actually a tree. Like hell, Nam! Go on continue it.

 

I knew it, I knew.