How it started

Oh? Drabble?

“Come on!”

“Damn! I don’t want to! How many times I should tell you?”

“God, Jongin! You just have to sit down and listen to my story! Only that.”

“Please, tell your story to another person. I’m not interested, Hyung!”

“Yes, you will. I just want to tell you how I finally met with my number one person.”

“Ugh, gross! Seriously, you should bring another person. Sehun? or Junmyeon hyung? Anyone else except me, Hyung!”

“No, you’re the only one who available right now. They didn’t care :(”

“So do I.”

“Why people nowadays like this?”

“Try to live in this era, Hyung. Are you too old?”

“Fine. Can we have a deal?”

“Sounds good. What’s your offer?

“Let me buy you that honey lemon sauce chicken for 3 days after our school ends. Sounds good?”

“Hmmm… nope not really”

“Damn, Jongin!”

“Make it 5 and I will sit.”

“. Yes! 5 days! Happy?”

“Yeeeepp!! Let me sit. Move aside.”

“Ugh your ugly .”

“Okay. Let me go back to my lunch then.”

“Just kidding.”

“Tell me your story now or I’m going back to cafeteria, for real.”

“First, you know I have a boyfriend, right?”

“Literally everyone in this school knew that. You two just can’t keep your hands for yourself more than 5 seconds. So, yes I knew.”

“That’s unnecessary and you exaggerated it.”

“Let’s go and find one single person who doesn’t know you and Park Chanyeol relationship, because that’s so damn everywhere you did that.”

“Let me continue or our deal off.”

“Not gonna interrupting”

“Actually, I had a crush for him since first time I saw him in our lab and I kinda want him to be my lab partner, because god, he would be my lab partner for everytime we have practicum. Can you imagine that? You be with your crush and you will have an excuse to go with him and imagine you doing your tasks together, knowing him more and more as time bring you guys together. You got the idea?”

“I’m trying to understand it. Go ahead.”  

“But, damn luck, bad luck, bad my past life, bad day, bad weather, bad teacher…”

“Hyung!”

“Just kidding! But really that day could count as a very bad day, because I lost my chance to became his lab partner. You don’t know how sad I am.”

“You’re not sad. More like, you will be so fussy about everything, mad at people and sulking and frowning and stomping your feet. Are you 5?”

“What is that? I never did that. maybe a little fussy and mad but no, I’m not up until sulking and frowning all day, stomping my feet? What was that?”

“Ckckckck I hope I can record everything you did when you’re sad or angry so you can see that.”

“That’s really unimportant, Jongin. I have a story to tell and I feel like you make it harder to me to finish it.”

“No. I didn’t do that.”

“Yes, you did! Look, you cut my story, you reply me with too much words. You just want me to buy you the damn chicken.”

“I lie if I say I don’t want the chicken. Who in this world want to buy me the chicken for 5 days? So yes, I partly want you to buy me that and yes I partly don’t want to hear your story. But, Hyung, you know me since I’m 6 years old; I will hear you no matter how boring is that.”

“I didn’t expect it to be this hurt. I guess you willingly to hear my story without the chicken. Sly kids! But your last words. Aww, thank you. Can I kiss you?”

“NO! I’m going now!”

“Just kidding. Sit down, Jongin.”

“No kiss, no hug. Got it?”

“So, continue from the last words before you interrupt me, I was so sad that day. Because not only he wasn’t my lab partner but he chose a girl. A GIRL, Jongin. I mean. What’s come in your mind when your crush chose a girl instead of a guy? He’s not that gay, means. That ‘I’m not gay, so you can off your own ’ words are like shining so bright up on his head. I’m so done that day, I didn’t know how to live anymore.”

“Now you’re the one who exaggerating it.”

“Soooooooo…. For the rest of my day after that lab partner incident, I felt like a lonely soul, I felt so empty no one can recognize me anymore.”

“I still know it was you. So what’s the different?”

“You really are a very insensitive prick! You gotta be don’t know a word called methapor.”

“Sorry. Please continue.”

“I feel stuffy. I hope I’m as strong as Chanyeol so I can smack your head and put a sense into your head.”

“Please, continue or….”

“Okay, next is the main point.”

“Yay. Chickens come to me.”

“. Okay, let me continue. I had this gaze for everytime we have a lab schedule and I didn’t know that I can stare at them in a very long time until one day the girl, Chanyeol’s lab partner came to me.”

“What? So she liked you for all this time?”

“Let’s called off our deal.”

“Not gonna interrupting.”

“She was like smile when she approached me and my heart sunked in deeper than before. ‘Oh god! Are they finally officially dating?’ that’s actually what came to my mind, but guess what Jongin. She came to me, all smiley and she told me that Chanyeol was in a state where he can’t recognize his own feeling. My face should be so damn confused and I saw her turned and waved at Chanyeol. CHANYEOL LIKE WALKED TOWARD ME!”

“Hyung, don’t be so loud and actually he walked toward you and the girl not only you.”

“Thank you for the reality check.”

“Anytime.”

“Let me kill you after this. Can I continue? And when he stood that gorgeous in front of me, with our school attire little bit disarray, ugh he’s so hot and looked confuse too. And then she said to me that Chanyeol is her best friend and she actually got a confession from him. I felt down, it felt twice deeper than before, but God love me, definitely, because she said that Chanyeol needed a help and only me can do that.”

“What kind of help?”

“She said I’m the only one she can trusted because she knew that I had crush with Chanyeol and I maybe more than willing to take care of Chanyeol.”

“I feel like puking.”

“But Chanyeol looked so reluctant and he turned, started to walked when the girl pulled he back and pushed his body so he sat next to me. I kinda want to scream in joy and curled up my own body, I was so damn nervous. I could feel my hands wet. I looked at her and she said “He confessed to me, said that he wanted me to be his girl, but I knew him too much until the point I knew what his little IQ will do and so I knew he never mean that. He kinda had a problem with his uality. So, can you give your beautiful hands and help him, Baek?” and how can I refused that?”

“Just say no and you don't have to do that. As simple as that.”

“Funny, I think I would do that, because I heard Chanyeol hiss and his face contorted like he disgusted by the idea and it set off the flame inside of me. I shifted my eyes to her and she smiled to me, then she put her hand on Chanyeol’s shoulder, give a pat then she left. SHE ING LEFT ME WITH PARK ING CHANYEOL.”

“Got it, don’t need to shout in my ear!”

“Then he started talk about his problem and that’s the way how I finally be his boyfriend.”

“YAYYYYY!!!! LET’S GO TO THE CHICKEN CAFÉ AFTER SCHOOL END, TODAY. See you!”

“YOU DIDN’T EVEN GIVE A COMMENT, BASTARDS! OFF, OUR DEAL OFF!”

And so Jongin just waves his hands, makes a LOVE shape from them and farer farer from Baekhyun who is stomping his feet. He sees Chanyeol and Jongin have a talk in front of the door and Baekhyun can hear his lover laugh with his eyes stare at him, who still sulking and stomping. Kim Jongin will never has any chance to taste that chicken.


let your imagine colour this story lol happy reading!! 

note: sorry for the very dumb story :( and grammatical hiks