Move it, don't watch

Oh? Drabble?

Here is Sunggyu with his hands on his coat. There is Woohyun which his eyes can't do other than look towards him. They just stand there barely doing anything, staring into their soul for every breath, every blinks, every winds that put the lovingly into their body parts.

Which one is stronger? Which one who can do the longest of to stay away from each other? They're actually waiting. Waiting for each other to finally break the rule and come forward. Come forward to take each other bodies and pressed it into each other arms, hugging. To feel both of their breath tickle their nape, to feel something so real, something warm wrapped around their bodies.

It's a changing season. Too hot for a winter yet still too cold for spring. The wind playfully plays with the turf of their hair, moves them to the right a little then to the left a little. All of this situation is... What they called this? Halfheartedly.

Both halfheartedly far from each other, halfheartedly stare to each other, halfheartedly close to each other. It's so frustrating yet they keep their action. Steal a glance, can't maintain longer than 2 seconds, smiles too, but just a little.

When one of them look at the other longer than 2 seconds, the one who stared by will looks away, can't stare back because of the heat of that stare can burn their bodies. No one can maintain the feeling of the burn inside them, but the desire is still there. They still need a little push to finally do what their hearts want.

Frankly, Sunggyu wants to approach the other man, wants to break the rules and hug him tightly. He wants to feel that arms around him, pressed softly yet feels so strong because that man can't and doesn't want to let go.

The desire to feels something real around him can't be more tempting than this, so what should he do? To step forward and do something, or step back and run away or to stay still and do nothing?

The answer is hanging in front of him, so vivid he can grasp it, the answer is so real he can feel it stares at him, mocks every seconds he wastes just to contemplate what's to do next. The moment he sets his body to finally get what his heart wants, Woohyun, the other man, the man who he wants his arms to press softly around his body, moves forward, towards him.

When there are only 3 steps to finally stand in front of Sunggyu, he stops. He looks straight into Sunggyu's eyes, takes a breath and continue his steps. Like in a blink of his eyes, Sunggyu finds he is so small in front of Woohyun's stare and his arms loosely hang next to himself, doesn't do anything other than set his eyes on Woohyun.

Woohyun eyes set on his eyes and slowly move to his nose and lastly slide down to his lips and it takes longer than the other parts, travel upwards, back to his eyes and slowly, like in a slow motion, Sunggyu finds his face between Woohyun's cold hands that sends shiver into his body. Woohyun's hands may cold but the touch he gives and the parts being touch by him gets so hot, Sunggyu knows exactly what happen to his face. The touch feels so soft, Woohyun sure knows he holds something so precious in his hands and Sunggyu leans in to the touch, closes his eyes but tries to look down.

"Don't look away, please." Woohyun whispers to him and who is Sunggyu to looks down on his shoes at this moment?

"I-- you--" Sunggyu just can't form any words.

"Look at me. Don't look away, I want to see your eyes."

And so that's what happen when their eyes meet, the fire inside them seems incinerate every parts of their body and Sunggyu put his fingers on top of Woohyun hands and leans forward, bravely feeling the lips in front of him, finally.

The kiss... The lips... The breath... The kiss which they share is so strong and Woohyun pushes him hard on his lips, Sunggyu barely can stand on his feet. When he lost his balance, one of Woohyun's hands move to his waist, holds him up. Their lips move together in sync, so sweet and so hot at the same time. Is the time stop or whatever, nothing can stop them right now, except....

"Cut! Enough for now," the director finally says.

Sunggyu steps backward when he hears that but Woohyun doesn't want let go and Sunggyu can't do much as his lips still on Woohyun possesses.

"Sunggyu, we need to..." he can hears his manager approach them but Sunggyu feels it's so hard just to decipher what he says.

And when Woohyun pull his lips slowly, still can't let go, the gap between their lips is just breathe away. He looks Sunggyu's eyes still close and his lips red, glittering from before. Smiles and he gives a peck on his nose, Woohyun finally sees one of Sunggyu's eyes open and Sunggyu cutely scrunch his nose.

Sunggyu opens his eyes fully and finds Woohyun smiles at him.

"I should make it an NG, so I can kiss you again."

"That's unfair for people and the staff, plus I don't want to spending my time only kissing you," Sunggyu says as he lower his head.

"That hurts, a little," Woohyun puts his hands on his chest but his smile doesn't flatter. He leans forward and kisses Sunggyu on the forehead.

Sunggyu doesn't see that coming, "Stop kissing me without my permission."

"Nope, I will do that again," and without any further ado, "Director, I want to take again our previous scene, can't I?" he looks over his shoulder and abck again to wink at Sunggyu.

"What? No, Director..." and Sunggyu walks to their director with a red face and a smile on hold.

-

-

-


awww, finally I post something after a decade. I'm sorry for the lack of this and yeah, I think I'm not gonna continue not too boyfriend material :(( sadly I'm a lil in chaptered things, that's why I hate myself :((. Enjoy this!!