The 6th Handful of Love

A Handful of Love

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

The 6th Handful of Love

I glanced around the room to see the whole room a mess, my table was empty with all the original belongings scattered on the floor and my clothes thrown all over the room.

“You… what were you doing out there with Siwon?” He stopped right in front of me and I kept my head facing to the side.

“I kissed him, you saw it – do you really need to ask?” I said.

“So you like him then? You really know how to get someone angry, Jessica Jung.” I shivered.

“I like him. At least he treats me like a human.” I took a deep breath.

“Are you lying?”

“No. I did love you but you blew your one year chance.”

“So… what about me then? Aren’t I your husband?”

“You’re nothing to me now.” I lied.

“Look at me and tell me again.”

I ignored him.

“Look at me and tell me again, I said.” He raised his voice and I glared at him when I turned my face but the glare was replaced with my eyes widening when he picked me up.

“YAH! LET GO OF ME!” I shouted before he threw me straight down on the bed. I pushed myself back but he came straight over to me.

“Wha…what do you what?”

“Tell me again what you said before.”

“I asked what you wanted.”

“No, tell me what you said two years ago.” He had a strong gaze that pierced right through me and I swallowed a lump in my throat.

I tilted my head and furrowed my eyebrows, trying to remember what he wanted me to say. Unknowingly, he was right in front of me.

“Nevermind…” He turned away and I could see his gaze had softened.

If this was a few months back, I wouldn’t have responded at all the way I did. I would have told him straight to his face the truth, but it was time I let him go.

“Donghae…” I called his name but he didn’t respond. “How about we get a divorce? It’s better for you. You and I both go our separate ways.”

He didn’t react to how I wanted him to. Instead, he quickly turned to face me and he seemed angry. Almost outraged at what I just said.

“You think I’d let you be happy with Siwon after what you did? So you prefer him over me?” He gritted his teeth.

I just stared at him hoping he would calm down in a way. He pulled my arm towards him and placed his lips onto mine and held onto my tightly. I struggled to push him off and he took the chance to slip his tongue in when I tried to scream though there was no one to help me as Taeyeon and Sunny had already left. I kept on hitting his chest and maybe it helped as he loosened his hold on me.

I tried to use the chance to push him off but with his one hand holding onto me, his other was already pulling off my buttons from my shirt. I used all my force to get him off but it didn’t stop him from continuing what he was doing.

It didn’t take even a minute before he had already unclasped my bra and threw it somewhere in my messy room and I was loosing the energy to push him off. When he pushed me down, that was when I gave up. This was not what I had wanted. I mean, this wasn’t my ity going because that had gone a few years back… but this was Donghae. This was the guy I loved. I was the one he hated. Why was he doing this to me?

I bit back the tears which were threatening to fall. Donghae stopped what he was doing.

“Do you really not remember what you said to me two years ago?” He asked and I violently shook my head. He resumed what he was doing before. What on earth did I say to him two years ago that he wanted to hear?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you to ah_thien and kawaiipanda95 for subscribing!

sweet_selina: Here's the update!

sicabias: Heh, it's not getting better for Sica in this chapter aaaaaaaaaaaaaaat all. She doesn't tell him and we don't know if he found the leaflet somewhere in the house and haha, nooooooo~ there won't be dying! Hopefully... haha. Anyway, thank you for the compliment!

choki2lovejessi: Thank you <3 Nope, Taeyeon and Sunny went home as Jessica said but yeah... we still don't know why he was sleeping in her room! 

mar5122: I don't think this chapter was worth anticipating, better not have come instead like... Sica should have stayed over at Siwon's or something.