Chapter 7: Photoshoot

Be hyung's model

I got up early the next morning and got ready. I wore a confortable gray sweater, jeans, a pair of sneakers, and of couse, my camera hanging around my neck. I finally grabbed my car keys and my phone and I texted Jimin.

"Are you ready? I'll pick you up in a while." I texted him as I walked towards my car.

"I'll be ready in a few minutes hyung. You can come now." he replied as I started driving. Following the directions he had sent me earlier, I drove to his dorm and parked outside and started waiting. Just a few seconds later, he came out. He was looking spectacular, as usual, or even beter, wearing a long dark blue winter coat over a sweater black sweater and a scarf carelessly put around his neck. He probably tried to look specially good for this occasion.

"Good morning hyung." he greets as he opens the car's door.

"Good morning Jimin." I replied as I watched him getting on the car. 

"What? Is it too much?" He said after closing the door. He probably noticed me looking at him too much.

"No, no. It's good. I really like it." I smiled.

"Really? Thank you!" Se seemed relieved because of my compliment. "So, where are we going?" 

"You'll see." I say as I start driving. The trip took around twenty minutes, and we just conversated the whole way.

"Wait. Is this the Yeouido Park?" He asked as he arrived.

"That's right" I responded while parking the car.

"I really love this place! it's so nice and relaxing." Se seemed so excited to be there, it was really cute.

"Let's not waste any time then. let's go." I said as we both got off the car and started walking.

As soon as we started walking around the park I knew these were going to be some really nice shots. Jimin's style really mached the enviroment perfectly and it was really aesthetically pleasing. I stayed behind and let him get ahead of me. I started taking the first shots as he got immersed in his surroundings. Regardless of what he did, or what angle I took the picture from, he just looked perfect. He was natural.

We kept walking around the park, and taking pictures here and there, untill at one point we reached a path that was full of cherry tree's on one side, and had a big lake on the other side. Jimin was mesmerized with the view. He sat down on the grass, right under a cherri tree, whose petals were falling with the breeze, and looking towards the lake. Delighted with what I was seeing, i got down on one knee and captured the moment. I got back up and walked towards him.

"It's a really nice place, Isn't it?" I said as I stanted next to him.

"Yes it is." he nodded. "I always feel relaxed when I come here." he added, as he leaned back and laid down on the grass with his hands behind his head, his legs crossed, eyes closed, and with a slight smile on his face. Cherry petals were falling everywhere near him. I took advantage of the moment and took a picture of him lying down there, I though it was a really cute picture, and then I laid next to him.

For the next few minutes we just stayed there and relaxed. We didn't even talk. 

"Well, that's enough pictures for today." I said as I sat up and looked at my watch, and Jimin sat up after me. "What do you think about going back to my dorm, since there is nobody else there today?" I suggested. His face immediately brightened up and unhesitant, he agreed to go.

We walked out of the park and back to my car, and headed back to my dorm as planned. 

 

 

-----Jimin POV-----

 

 

I was so happy when hyung invited me to his dorm. I couldn't hide my excitement, as my face brightened up automatically. I didn't think it twice before agreeing to go. We walked out of the park and back to the car, and left to his dorm.

As soon as we got to his dorm he leaded me to his bedroom. I sat down on his bed and stared at his picture wall while went to where his computer and his printer was. A few minutes later he came back with two pictures printed out. One of those whas a really scenic picture of myself sitting next to a cherry tree and looking that the lake, and the second one was me lying down next to the same tree. 

"I didn't even notice you took this one." I said refering to the second picture.

"Oh, I just saw the chance and took it. And I really liked how it turned out." He explained as he put both pictures up on his wall.

"Wow, you really are a great photographer" I said as I took a second look at the pictures he had on his wall.

"No, I'm not that good. I'm just a beginner." He said modestly.

"For real, you are really good. You make want to be on more of your pictures." I insisted.

"Well, I hope you will." He smiled. 

Suddenly I got a text. It was by one of the members.

"I'm so sorry. I promised to have lunch with the other members, and I have to go now."

"Oh, don't worry. Do you wan't me to take you back?" He suggested.

"It's not necessary. They will pick me up in a few minutes." I would love him to take me back, but I had already told them to pick me up anyways.

He leaded me to the door so I could leave. He was about to say good bye, when I suddenly casted a kiss on his cheek.

"Good bye, hyung." I said as I pulled my lips apart his cheek. I don't know why I did that. I guess since Donghae was the one to give the first step last time we met there, I wanted to be the one to do it this time. Donghae was speechless for a few seconds. It seems like he really never expected me to do something like that. But eventually he smiled, and then hugged me.

"See you later, Jimin." He said to my ear as he was still hugging me, and once he let go of me, he stepped back inside and closed the door behind him.